PDA

View Full Version : HEY I just got to the good Beyond/GOW part assholes

PancakeBrah
07-15-2013, 11:35 PM
Click on the next page and the threads deleted.

THERE GOES MY NIGHT

Cashius
07-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Lol what happened?

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:36 PM
it isnt deleted its moderated

Atomic
07-15-2013, 11:37 PM
lmaooooo did he delete my posts, the kid was spilling his heart out about how texts his life/he's levels above beyond

he needs to check himself into a mental institute hahahhah

PancakeBrah
07-15-2013, 11:38 PM
I do not understand what that means.
Cashius beyond and GOW were getting into who is shadier/backstage politic-ier. MUD WAS BEING SLUNG AND TYPO'S WERE APLENTY

StarFaggot
man this is new level pathetic

PancakeBrah
lmaooooo did he delete my posts, the kid was spilling his heart out about how texts his life/he's levels above beyond

You were literally the most inconsequential part of that thread :-/

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:39 PM

dude ur a fucking idiot, i can guarantee im better then you

and i guarantee my life is better then urs

ur on here a ton more then me aswell so yeahhhhh

Atomic
07-15-2013, 11:41 PM
rarely check this site, if i'm active it's because i'm at work bored out of my mind

ur night just consisted of and i quote "dude im not mad im high i just played through all of saints row" also, "of course i care about text im goat bitch swag beyond is my little bitch"

ur just delusional to a new level and u don't amuse me, goodbye retard

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:42 PM
rarely check this site, if i'm active it's because i'm at work bored out of my mind

ur night just consisted of and i quote "dude im not mad im high i just played through all of saints row" also, "of course i care about text im goat bitch swag beyond is my little bitch"

ur just delusional to a new level and u don't amuse me, goodbye retard

just to let you know

dickriding certain vets aint gon get you accepted here faggot

Atomic
07-15-2013, 11:45 PM
?? known beyond since '05 was cool with the guy

do u have a problem w/ that? ive heard from many that ur a fan of spamming ppl on aim for votes/dickriding.. c'mon lil nigga C'MON

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:47 PM
?? known beyond since '05 was cool with the guy

do u have a problem w/ that? ive heard from many that ur a fan of spamming ppl on aim for votes/dickriding.. c'mon lil nigga C'MON

lmao at u heard from many like any body likes u enough to fucking talk to you

Nigma
07-15-2013, 11:47 PM
And buckets full of foamy mustaches were reported on that night. TILIMOTBH If you want to leave the site there is no need for soap opera teary eyed goodbye posts. Act like a gentlemen and PM your homies to say pcelates and leave in peace to avoid looking like an attention whoring dad. Saying that, if someone makes a post in that tone only to have a life altering epiphany which shows them the error in their ways, all the power to them. Delete the thread like you'd delete a message. We can all be friends, I know it. Lets all make your Mid year resolutions to make Netcees a happier place.

StarFaggot
07-15-2013, 11:48 PM
GOW why did you "moderate" the other thread?

God Of War
07-15-2013, 11:49 PM
GOW why did you "moderate" the other thread?

becuase if knuck wants it open he can open it

if not then he has that choice aswell since he deleted the other thread

Ghost1
07-15-2013, 11:50 PM
It was good cake.

I mean real.good.

By the 15th page my ears started to bleed.

Quality.

veritas
07-15-2013, 11:58 PM
VERITAS.

THE ONLY POLITICKING IMA DO IS ASK ALL OF MY AFRICAN AMERICAN BROTHERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AS THEIR NEW LEADER.

veritas
07-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Gow and knuck ban dia for deleting threads.

They *mod* threads and make them disappear.....this is gucci.

Not a good look.

Fig
07-16-2013, 12:13 AM
First Lecture, now gow.

Smh, its a sad day in the text world

Pshyeeeeeuuw

Atomic
07-16-2013, 12:56 AM
nobody will miss either lmaO

Inno
07-16-2013, 01:01 AM
so is gow actually leaving?

is he going to ban himself?

God Of War
07-16-2013, 01:03 AM
nobody will miss either lmaO

dude i am 10000000 times more relevnt to text and have been for a few years then you will ever be trust that

i would fucking end u with a keystyle and thats the truth

Atomic
07-16-2013, 01:04 AM
OmG well we have a battle up and ur verse was ass so we'll seeeee mannnnnnn

God Of War
07-16-2013, 01:05 AM
OmG well we have a battle up and ur verse was ass so we'll seeeee mannnnnnn

lmao at u calling anyones verse ass have u fucking read ur own shit? ur garbage dude litreally garbage

u havent been good and shouldnt even be allowed to speak when we're speaking

no kids at the fucking adult table

Atomic
07-16-2013, 01:06 AM
i dont appreciate overhyped retards hyping themself over AIM votes.

God Of War
07-16-2013, 01:08 AM
i dont appreciate overhyped retards hyping themself over AIM votes.

lmao are yu literally grasping ont o someones dick froma fucking arguement

dude u litereally are not relevant int his convo,,no one nooooooooooo oneeeeeeeeee will ever say you should even be speaking....u aint relevant your no where near my level nor will you ever be

literally go sit down

Meth
07-16-2013, 01:14 AM
Seriously?

Atomic you don't even know God of War, u been here for 4 weeks lol.

I have been cool with God of War even since I started text a few years back.

Never not one time, has he asked me to vote or him. Ever.

Never has he even said something like "yo can u peep my battle" nah.

If ANYTHING he would rather have me NOT vote on his battles since we're cool and shit.

I know I haven't been around as long as aero or bey, but if he was an aim voter, wouldn't he try and take advantage of the new guy when I showed up? We hardly even talk text unless it's mod/admin related. We talk bout video games and movies lol.

Y'all crazy.

Pyro
07-16-2013, 01:19 AM
When most new guys join and they start losing a battle, first thing they do is blame the voters. Not talking about anyone here but i know cause i do it on every new site i join lmao!! It's either after you vote, you will receive a private message from the guy you didn't vote for saying "Did you understand all of my lines?" or something similar... But really most sites have their own style so it'll be kindve challenging bringing something new to a site that people are not familiar with. Never expect the same results everywhere.

Wise Wiggles
07-16-2013, 01:58 AM
I wanna know what the fuck is happening..

KZVR
07-16-2013, 02:17 AM
God Of War

I haven't read your pinkslip battle but please tell me you didn't use an Aero/arrow wordplay

cuz if you did you've just lost the site

roflzzz

God Of War
07-16-2013, 03:26 AM
God Of War

I haven't read your pinkslip battle but please tell me you didn't use an Aero/arrow wordplay

cuz if you did you've just lost the site

roflzzz

really please explain more

Atomic
07-16-2013, 03:33 AM
he did lmao, flip wasn't bad but still, rly shouldn't be allowed in 2013

God Of War
07-16-2013, 03:38 AM
he did lmao, flip wasn't bad but still, rly shouldn't be allowed in 2013

u are not good, was never considered good, and would not beat any mid tier battler on here lets be real here

Atomic
07-16-2013, 03:42 AM
of course, text is a popularity contest man. i'm ok w/ that, which is why i text for fun, not make it my life like urself

as long as ur happy man :D

God Of War
07-16-2013, 03:43 AM
of course, text is a popularity contest man. i'm ok w/ that, which is why i text for fun, not make it my life like urself

as long as ur happy man :D

lmao again ur here more then me thats a proven fact , im part owner and your still here more then me dude

Atomic
07-16-2013, 03:46 AM
yo really can u please write in depth on that topic i'd appreciate it, thank u.

God Of War
07-16-2013, 03:48 AM
yo really can u please write in depth on that topic i'd appreciate it, thank u.

u have almost 800 posts in a month,, thats fucking absurd

how are you here constantly and cant even make it out of low tier, u had what 10 or 11 battles in a month and have not improved?

KZVR
07-16-2013, 03:55 AM
really please explain more

lol @ telling me a Sik's/six nameplay is played and you go and use an Aero/arrow w/p

that shit has been played to the grave since 05' when I was on RapWorlds with Aero

fucking 10 year olds were using that w/p

Hey at least you can't really leave the site, you'll just have to deal with Aero beating you both in the diss and the pinkslip

no hate, appreciate

God Of War
07-16-2013, 03:57 AM
lmao @ telling me a Sik's/six nameplay is played and you go and use an Aero/arrow w/p

that shit has been played to the grave since 05' when I was on RapWorlds with Aero

fucking 10 year olds were using that w/p

Hey at least you can't really leave the site, you'll just have to deal with Aero beating you both in the diss and the pinkslip

no hate, appreciate

all u rw faggots is the only reason he thinks he is relevant, when fact is hardly any of u is any fucking good still

let me guess, none of his shit on me has ever been used and ive only battled consistently for the past 3 years, but all is concepts was fresh

right? cuz yall known each other so long?

gtfo with that shit

Atomic
07-16-2013, 04:04 AM
i wonder if i kept responding saying u were trash, if u would keep questioning urself and attempting to be relevant..

this is just sad. bye faggot

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:05 AM
all u rw faggots is the only reason he thinks he is relevant, when fact is hardly any of u is any fucking good still

let me guess, none of his shit on me has ever been used and ive only battled consistently for the past 3 years, but all is concepts was fresh

right? cuz yall known each other so long?

gtfo with that shit

lol @ constantly bringing up skills regarding text

you just used an arrow/aero wp in 2013

you might as well have dropped a plane/plain wp while you were at it

I vote for who has the better bars so I don't know what you're talking about

who I used to know is irrelevant

I do this shit for fun

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:05 AM
i wonder if i kept responding saying u were trash, if u would keep questioning urself and attempting to be relevant..

this is just sad. bye faggot

yeah because im in the hof and win tournaments u cant enter

ur the one who cant get someone to take you serious long enough to let you participate in anyhting

i see where ur going with that "thumps up"

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:06 AM
lol @ constantly bring up skills regarding text

you just used an arrow/aero wp in 2013

you might as well have dropped a plane/plain wp while you were at it

I vote for who has the better bars so I don't know what you're talking about

who I used to know is irrelevant

I do this shit for fun

yeah because saying wordplay on someone is old that u "used to know" is irrelevant when your the one bringing it up,,, yet your in here saying something was played on one side and nothing was played ont he other

dont sound like your riding dick or anything dont worry

Atomic
07-16-2013, 04:07 AM
he's still doing it....lmaooooooooooooooo lets see how long it continues i'm still here man plz tell me about ur text career roflllllll

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:07 AM
he's still doing it....lmaooooooooooooooo lets see how long it continues i'm still here man plz tell me about ur text career roflllllll

tell me about how sad your life is

Atomic
07-16-2013, 04:08 AM
are u going to moderate this thread? hahahahhahaha

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:09 AM

yes talking bout text on a text website is dumb as fuck isnt it? i mean text on a site built for text is insannneeee

Atomic
07-16-2013, 04:10 AM
u are honestly emotionally invested in ur "text accomplishments" U ARE SO RELEVANT MAN

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:10 AM
yeah because saying wordplay on someone is old that u "used to know" is irrelevant when your the one bringing it up,,, yet your in here saying something was played on one side and nothing was played ont he other

dont sound like your riding dick or anything dont worry

Only cuz you asked me first

I seen Aero's verse degree/diploma was played also Godspeed I seen before

idgaf btw all I'm saying is he didn't use a wp that has been played to death by 12 years old since 05'

I'm not voting btw so how am I dickriding?

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:12 AM
Only cuz you asked me first

I seen Aero's verse degree/diploma was played also Godspeed I seen before

idgaf btw all I'm saying is he didn't use a wp that has been played to death by 12 years old since 05'

I'm not voting btw so how am I dickriding?

excuse me for not knowing aero since 2005, i appoligise i was doing other things at the time

Atomic

really dude? i mean text on a text site is insane, why are you even here? seriously? why dont you leave and go to another site where they dont text so u dont got to discuss it or talk about it or be good at it

Atomic
07-16-2013, 04:13 AM
u make a valid point. about as valid as "insert something invalid here".

*waiting on a gay response

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:15 AM
excuse me for not knowing aero since 2005, i appoligise i was doing other things at the time

Atomic

really dude? i mean text on a text site is insane, why are you even here? seriously? why dont you leave and go to another site where they dont text so u dont got to discuss it or talk about it or be good at it

I could only wish one of them was learning how to spell apologize

btw you love to tell me my shits played (siks/six) but when I rtf you turn into a faggot

just saying

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:16 AM

go to another site dude no one wants you here u suck at text obviously u think texting on a site made for text is "gay"

the whole time i was offline u was here waiting for me to reply so obviously u need to have some sort of other hobby

try collecting stamps u can actually be good at that

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:18 AM

were you on Hollafront?

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:18 AM
I could only wish one of them was learning how to spell apologize

btw you love to tell me my shits played (siks/six) but when I rtf you turn into a faggot

just saying

nope when u come in here acting dumb as fuck and doing it in a dick
headed way i get at u

"yo i aint peep the battle but if you used an arrow nameplay you lost the site" or some shit like that isnt calling me on using played shit, plus show me from rw where the bars i used have been used? the concept ok but the way its used prove it..i can prove where ur entire bar was used before the concept and context of it

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:20 AM
nope when u come in here acting dumb as fuck and doing it in a dick
headed way i get at u

"yo i aint peep the battle but if you used an arrow nameplay you lost the site" or some shit like that isnt calling me on using played shit, plus show me from rw where the bars i used have been used? the concept ok but the way its used prove it..i can prove where ur entire bar was used before the concept and context of it

lmao @ thinking I'm actually going to to go to Rapworlds and research your bars

wow

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:22 AM
I don't give a fuck about that shit

using an arrow/aero in 2013 is ridiculous

hopefully you were trolling in that battle

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:23 AM
btw don't talk about "acting dumb as fuck" when you intentionally type like a retard

those aren't typos and you know it

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:23 AM
I don't give a fuck about that shit

using an arrow/aero in 2013 is ridiculous

hopefully you were trolling in that battle

cuz u came in here to hop on ur buddies sack and ur still mad i said ur shit was played guess what faggot it was get the fuck over it n get better

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:26 AM
cuz u came in here to hop on ur buddies sack and ur still mad i said ur shit was played guess what faggot it was get the fuck over it n get better

lmao how am I mad when I can actually hop off my fucking ego and agree that it was played

you on the other hand used an aero/arrow wp in 2013 and you think any flip whatsoever is original? rofl yeah right

I rarely text I don't need to elevate

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:30 AM
lmao how am I mad when I can actually hop off my fucking ego and agree that it was played

you on the other hand used an aero/arrow wp in 2013 and you think any flip whatsoever is original? rofl yeah right

I rarely text I don't need to elevate

then show me wher it was used before

im waiting until then stfu about it?

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:31 AM
then show me wher it was used before

im waiting until then stfu about it?

Doesnt matter how you flipped it

it's been used in every single verse against Aero since the fucking beginning of time

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:32 AM
Doesnt matter how you flipped it

it's been used in every single verse against Aero since the fucking beginning of time

ok then show me

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:38 AM
ok then show me

a 10 year old using it against Aero in 2003

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13858

another one

http://yourafaggotstoptryingtotrollme.com

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:40 AM
a 10 year old using it in 2003

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13858

another one

http://yourafaggotstoptryingtotrollme.com

ok so show me where it was used in the same context i used it now

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:41 AM
ok so show me where it was used in the same context i used it now

Who the fuck cares how it was fucking flipped

How the fuck you gonna use a plane/plain wp in 2013 you HOF boasting faggot

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:43 AM

show me agan where it was used like i used it? cuz i still havent seen it,,,to put a story out there you have to have some truth behind it

u can do it ms lane

Meth
07-16-2013, 04:44 AM

Voters

W/o a flip all u have is a concept so...

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:48 AM
show me agan where it was used like i used it? cuz i still havent seen it,,,to put a story out there you have to have some truth behind it

u can do it ms lane

lmao

1. it's hard to choose from google giving over 10 million results

2. lol @ that wordplay being used on an all teenage female poetry site

kys

KZVR
07-16-2013, 04:50 AM
Voters

W/o a flip all u have is a concept so...

I can see GOW giggling like a little girl when he sent you the message

"lmao hey Meth quick i'm trying troll this kzvr guy into posting links to some bs about my arrow/aero wp you ggggottttaa help me convince him"

God Of War
07-16-2013, 04:59 AM
I can see GOW giggling like a little girl when he sent you the message

"lmao hey Meth quick i'm trying troll this kzvr guy into posting links to some bs about my arrow/aero wp you ggggottttaa help me convince him"

u realise your a faggot yet and everything you say is utterly ignorant? you have proven to have no earthly idea what your talking about?

yeah cool

my son finally went back to sleep so while i enjoyed having this wonderful conversation with you I have to say goodbye my friend

KZVR
07-16-2013, 05:05 AM
u realise your a faggot yet and everything you say is utterly ignorant? you have proven to have no earthly idea what your talking about?

yeah cool

my son finally went back to sleep so while i enjoyed having this wonderful conversation with you I have to say goodbye my friend

I'm just fucking around big guy

arrow arrow arrow your boat gently down the stream blah blah blah life is but a dream

Witty
07-16-2013, 05:13 AM
GOW Tha God.

Lars
07-16-2013, 05:44 AM
You were literally the most inconsequential part of that thread :-/

are* literally

and any* thread, tbc.

Atomic
07-16-2013, 01:45 PM
were you on Hollafront?

nah. IHH/RW/ock&40 sites/a lot of others i can't remember

Witty
07-16-2013, 02:41 PM
What actually happened in that thread?

I missed it :(

StarFaggot
07-16-2013, 02:48 PM
What actually happened in that thread?

I missed it :(

GOW & Beyond were paragraph arguing. all stems from GOW creating a thread where he said he's leaving netcees then proceeded to sway in an open battle. He deleted the thread bc it was a horrible look for him and Veritas called him out on it. GOW then makes more post and he and Bey duke it out via wit and faggot name calling. Another horrible look for GOW. GOW does something with that thread and says its been "moderated." Don't be surprised if this thread disappears pretty soon.

Witty
07-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Wait, since when does beyond even post here?

Has he always been here and I've just been too high to notice/remember? That happens.

Chyeahhh!!!
07-16-2013, 05:17 PM
gow you my boy but lmfao @ "it's being moderated"

veritas
07-16-2013, 05:23 PM
that is what I said. GOW got emotional. made a couple of bad decisiions. then repented...then made another.

smh.

def smh at this "behind the scenes" going on...

yall lames turning illuminati for text wins. damn.

God Of War
07-16-2013, 05:27 PM
GOW & Beyond were paragraph arguing. all stems from GOW creating a thread where he said he's leaving netcees then proceeded to sway in an open battle. He deleted the thread bc it was a horrible look for him and Veritas called him out on it. GOW then makes more post and he and Bey duke it out via wit and faggot name calling. Another horrible look for GOW. GOW does something with that thread and says its been "moderated." Don't be surprised if this thread disappears pretty soon.

actually thats not what happend at all faggot, i moderated the thread becuase i was told by another admin it was a bad look for the site and needed to be gone so instead of being gone i moderated it so knucklehead cuold make the decision. i have deleted the first thread it was mine i can do what i wish with it no other thread was deleted by me other admins have sooooo yeah thee you go again thinking you know nothing

StarFaggot
07-16-2013, 06:06 PM
You're a bad look for the site. Certainly. Stop addressing me and quoting me though. You're obsessing. You can use my name but don't address me directly.

God Of War
07-16-2013, 06:10 PM
You're a bad look for the site. Certainly. Stop addressing me and quoting me though. You're obsessing. You can use my name but don't address me directly.

faggot again you came in hear and had to type some faggot shit addressing me and saying my name yet again. keep my name out ur posts

StarFaggot
07-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Lol you know you're upset when you repeat the faggot word. That's all you got?

You may no longer get a response from the greatest, peace.

God Of War
07-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Lol you know you're upset when you repeat the faggot word. That's all you got?

You may no longer get a response from the greatest, peace.

i keep calling u a faggot because your a faggot deal with it faggot u will not be spoken to again because your a FAGGOT

StarFaggot
07-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Lets keep this thread going.

PancakeBrah
07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
are* literally

and any* thread, tbc.

Thread was dead/deleted. Past tense. Etc.

Split
07-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Thread was dead/deleted. Past tense. Etc.

Now i hold the power
Only a privileged few saw the matters discussed within its pages
Pray and I may divulge the secrets of the textluminati
Etc. etc. etc.

StarFaggot
07-16-2013, 07:11 PM
The text illuminati is real.

Destroyer
07-16-2013, 07:23 PM
goddammit I miss everything

Split
07-16-2013, 07:30 PM