PDA

View Full Version : GoW deletes votes/posts.

Atomic
07-17-2013, 04:50 AM
i've had this kid delete my posts in a thread before, no big deal idc.

but this kid deleted a fair vote i placed on aero vs him simply returning the favor. shit took me like 30 mins did bar by bar & everything thought aero edged it but both were quite dope.

15 minutes after my vote disappears off the face of the planet. does this kid really abuse his admin powers to alter the outcome of his text battles? lmaooooo this shit just got to a new level of sad.

this thread will prolly disappear tho. bye

Coup
07-17-2013, 04:53 AM
not your personal army

Split
07-17-2013, 05:01 AM
I think you just plain old lost the post... Not moderated or soft deleted

KZVR
07-17-2013, 05:17 AM
lmao

GOW takes this shit way too seriously

This guy is the new Diasick wow

Meth
07-17-2013, 05:31 AM
I deleted your post.

I actually meant to moderate it. Oops.

Reason being this.

Yesterday in that thread u were bashing GoW and praising aero like you owed him something. I'd like to keep votes as fair as possible, and yours was one I wanted to take a second look at when it wasn't 3 in the morning. I've kept people from voting that public ally do not like aero so know this is not a one way thing.

Dominate
07-17-2013, 05:36 AM
I deleted your post.

Reason being this.

Yesterday in that thread u were bashing GoW and praising aero like you owed him something. I'd like to keep votes as fair as possible, and yours was one I wanted to take a second look at when it wasn't 3 in the morning. I've kept people from voting that public ally do not like aero so know this is not a one way thing.

Why's Knuck's vote still there then

Also, deleting votes is like trying to pretend they didn't happen. Just post and say so if someone's vote doesn't count.

Meth
07-17-2013, 05:39 AM
I meant to moderate it, as I said, so I could look at it again when I wasn't exhausted before I actually made a decision.

And as for Knuck, he's the owner of the site I have no control over him, lol.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep I'm sure ill wake up to madness tomorrow.

Dominate
07-17-2013, 05:43 AM
[QUOTE=Meth;98091]I meant to moderate it, as I said, so I could look at it again when I wasn't exhausted before I actually made a decision.[\quote]

Ah, I misunderstood you before. That's cool

God Of War
07-17-2013, 06:04 AM
See what happens when u accuse people faggot I don't even close my own battleds n u haven't deleted shit of yours admin log shows everything

Ghost1
07-17-2013, 06:44 AM
This is not ok meth?

Lars
07-17-2013, 06:44 AM
I deleted your post.

Reason being this.

I actually like Meth but seriously, some of his acting out the pocket doing shit without first discussing it with the board pisses me off. The guys a jobsworth. He shouldn't be doing that without consulting the other staff/us.

Maximus
07-17-2013, 07:26 AM
That was wrong meth srsly

Witty
07-17-2013, 07:27 AM
He was given mod abilities to make those kind of decisions, what's the point in that if he has to ask permission before he does anything?

StarFaggot
07-17-2013, 07:34 AM
Meth you can go ahead and delete the munsters and knuckleheads vote as well if ur deleting people who publicly dislike me. Smh

And how does GOW move the battle w/o asking me?

Why are people so invested in that battle

Battle is tainted beyond belief.

The text illuminati is real lol

...the Nagger
07-17-2013, 07:53 AM
I don't dislike you aero

but I figured it wouldn't be counted anyway that's why I didn't even vote

I just posted what I felt were quotes

you don't have to count it

Spoken
07-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Atomic been riding aero's dick and been hating GoW so if Knucks and Munster don't count then don't even have atomics post re-appear TBh......

Ghost1
07-17-2013, 08:25 AM
This is continuing to be a terrible look for nc.

SiK
07-17-2013, 08:38 AM
I actually like Meth but seriously, some of his acting out the pocket doing shit without first discussing it with the board pisses me off. The guys a jobsworth. He shouldn't be doing that without consulting the other staff/us.

Although what happened is 'weird' and i dont agree

Your still a faggot

veritas
07-17-2013, 08:43 AM
I hate to say it but AEROGATE13 is spiraling into a complete totalitariansistic state of faggotry.

Ron why did you not listen????

AND WHAT IF RON AMD METH TALKED ABOUT MODERATONG THE VOTE BEHIND THE SCENES IN A IMPROMPTU TEXTILLUMONATI MEETING!!!?

Wise Wiggles
07-17-2013, 08:48 AM
This shit is foul as fuck

dead man
07-17-2013, 08:53 AM
This shit is foul as fuck
word

smh

theres no acceptable reason to delete posts imo, unless they're spam or written by dia..

PancakeBrah
07-17-2013, 09:02 AM
Meth if mods start moderating votes because the voter may not like a battler there will never be a complete battle. If its a serious beef the battler can say "(blank) can't vote". Not only was this shady as fuck but it makes you look like your in gow's pocket. Not saying that gow said anything to you but that you're looking out for him. Aero has haters, are we going to mod those votes. You are Big Brother. This is a possible V for Vendetta situation.

Witty
07-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Just get rid of the BA.

Dominate
07-17-2013, 09:11 AM
The legitimacy or otherwise of these particular votes aside,

I think in general if votes don't count for whatever reason it should just be stated as such, posts shouldn't ever be deleted unless they are spam

Spoken
07-17-2013, 09:17 AM
Dominate for president

veritas
07-17-2013, 09:33 AM
VERITAS FOR LEADER OF THE RESISTANCE.

(and the black race).

Lars
07-17-2013, 09:35 AM
He was given mod abilities to make those kind of decisions, what's the point in that if he has to ask permission before he does anything?

its power-tripping bullshit if you ask me

never been a fan of it

the best mods are those who you barely notice are around doing anything

Lars
07-17-2013, 09:37 AM
The legitimacy or otherwise of these particular votes aside,

I think in general if votes don't count for whatever reason it should just be stated as such, posts shouldn't ever be deleted unless they are spam

this

miss me with all that RB over-moderation bullshit

Hush
07-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Smh

Split
07-17-2013, 09:53 AM
I don't see the reason to use any administrative power at all here tho

Just add a new post like ATOMICS VOTE IS UNDER REVIEW BY THE TEXTHICS COMMITTEE

especially in light of the gigantic fiasco this battle has called, and the fact that it is a pink slip, and the fact that its between two battlers that are legitimately talented

I mean I'm not saying this was on some shady shit

But it totally looks like it was in every way possible

Beyond
07-17-2013, 09:59 AM
This is bullshit. Me and GoW/Meth are cool and I ain't gon open up that can of worms again, but c'mon.

Deleting votes is NEVER ok. No matter the reason.

This site is becoming shady as fuck and I won't be a part of it if it continues.

~RustyGunZ~
07-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Atomic, just go post "v/aero"

I saw it and it was valid

Meth don't do that again

Dominate
07-17-2013, 10:03 AM
MODERATED

Flow
07-17-2013, 10:04 AM
this is ironic... considering Beyond

I never seen you vote outside of the summer classic before... and yet you vote on two of mine in short succession moments after I voted against you... let alone voting on two quick 5 min keys like they were more than that...

not doubting your skill but no need to get bitter, didn't like my vote, call me out about it don't go being a pussy

Dominate
07-17-2013, 10:06 AM
this

miss me with all that RB over-moderation bullshit

Why is ur avy Australia?

Beyond
07-17-2013, 10:06 AM
this is ironic... considering Beyond

I never seen you vote outside of the summer classic before... and yet you vote on two of mine in short succession moments after I voted against you... let alone voting on two quick 5 min keys like they were more than that...

not doubting your skill but no need to get bitter, didn't like my vote, call me out about it don't go being a pussy

I don't complain about votes anymore. If I think someone sucks at voting, I will educate them by making them a better texter. Be thankful I gave you as much feed as I did. It's for your benefit.

PancakeBrah
07-17-2013, 10:09 AM
Beyond's general propensity for paragraph writing and lightning quick rebuttals makes my work day go by much quicker.

Thank you, beyond. Thank you.

Flow
07-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Lol your clearly pissed, feel free to vote on a battle I didn't spend less then 5 mins on in the ba against low to no tier battlers.

An stop being bitter - im sure it will be a close match with out my vote

Split
07-17-2013, 10:13 AM
How come keying something is always an excuse for poor execution

Like did you want to win, or not?

Flow
07-17-2013, 10:15 AM
How come keying something is always an excuse for poor execution

Like did you want to win, or not?

As I also mentioned its the BA and what I considered low tier to no tier competition. I aint heard of em before - I assumed it was enough to do so.

And considering one of the battles stands at 3-2 to me and the other was 2-2 I wasn't far wrong now was I ;)

Split eight I do enjoy how your always out to give your opinion where im concerned... are you lonely or summin?

Lars
07-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Why is ur avy Australia?

lmao i got love for all my european brothers

Beyond
07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
Lol your clearly pissed, feel free to vote on a battle I didn't spend less then 5 mins on in the ba against low to no tier battlers.

An stop being bitter - im sure it will be a close match with out my vote

I don't care if you keyed or not. Makes no difference to me.

My keys look like my regular verses hence everyone saying I pre-wrote all 2398492384 of my Fight Night verses with personals every line.

Stop making excuses. Bet if I pink slip you won't make a difference if I spend 5 minutes or an hour on a verse. Outcome is still the same.

Flow
07-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Lol I still think its mad funny you got this bitter about a vote - the fact you would even go and give your "vote" on a newbie text tourney challenge in the training area... man let it go.

I wouldn't waste my time in a pinkslip with you, other then the fact after that summer classic you will disappear again anyways I would find it unfair on any voters who might vote for me if this is your course of action

No wonder atomic likes you so much - you very similar fam

Beyond
07-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Thread going up. Duck or begone with you, faggot.

You've earned my contempt.

Flow
07-17-2013, 10:26 AM
Naa why risk losing out on all the fun I can have here - you just told me in a thread and in a pm that your going to keep coming at me til I leave - so why you looking for excuses faggot

Running out of steam?

Beyond
07-17-2013, 10:31 AM
I figure this the quickest form of action, but if you would rather I call you faggot in every thread I see you post in I guess we can do that too

Lars
07-17-2013, 10:34 AM
so does that mean half of them he actually posts in?

Dominate
I don't complain about votes anymore. If I think someone sucks at voting, I will educate them by making them a better texter. Be thankful I gave you as much feed as I did. It's for your benefit.

This is not acceptable tbh

Split
As I also mentioned its the BA and what I considered low tier to no tier competition. I aint heard of em before - I assumed it was enough to do so.

And considering one of the battles stands at 3-2 to me and the other was 2-2 I wasn't far wrong now was I ;)

Split eight I do enjoy how your always out to give your opinion where im concerned... are you lonely or summin?

it's something that always bothers me

of course you're not wrong, you're just incompetent and inconsequential

Flow
07-17-2013, 10:36 AM
it's something that always bothers me

of course you're not wrong, you're just incompetent and inconsequential

Kudos on a much better come back to that which I am being accustomed to thanks to Beyonds failing attempts

...the Nagger
07-17-2013, 10:37 AM

I battle in the BA

dog I'd rip yer head off

Beyond
07-17-2013, 10:37 AM
This is not acceptable tbh

I see nothing wrong with what I said.

Wise Wiggles
07-17-2013, 10:38 AM
Lol, Lars.

I hope someone archived the Beyond diss that Lama did.. If not just delete this whole site, while you're at it.

Ghost1
07-17-2013, 10:43 AM
so does that mean half of them he actually posts in?

Rip.

Dominate
07-17-2013, 10:48 AM
I see nothing wrong with what I said.

Even if the outcome of your vote is not tainted by his vote against you, you going searching for a battle where you *could* vote against him *because* of his vote against you, isn't right.

Votes in any battle should never be triggered by votes in another battle

Witty
07-17-2013, 10:51 AM
If anybody told me I couldn't vote on their battles, I'd vote on every single one just to piss them off.

Beyond
07-17-2013, 10:52 AM
I never said I went searching for battles I could vote against him in, though.

Then why do I keep seeing people asking to return the favor whenever they vote on someone's battle?

...the Nagger
07-17-2013, 10:54 AM

Then why do I keep seeing people asking to return the favor whenever they vote on someone's battle?

return the favor means to vote on my battle

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=98230#post98230

Strikta
07-17-2013, 10:54 AM
This is continuing to be a terrible look for nc.

Mmhmm

Flow
07-17-2013, 10:55 AM

You didn't need to say it, within 30 minutes you voted on every battle of mine even to the point of hitting up the nameflips 101

Beyond
07-17-2013, 10:56 AM
Coincidence/happenstance.

:)

Dominate
07-17-2013, 11:01 AM

But you did though. In 2 battles. It looks bad.

Personally I could give you the benefit of the doubt that if Flo had clearly won one of those you would have still voted and you would have voted for him, but you need to be held to the same standards as everyone else.

That's just as bad if there's any implication of "I voted for you so you should vote for me"

Slowhands
07-17-2013, 11:22 AM
I meant to moderate it, as I said, so I could look at it again when I wasn't exhausted before I actually made a decision.

And as for Knuck, he's the owner of the site I have no control over him, lol.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep I'm sure ill wake up to madness tomorrow.
████ ███████████ this site ████ ██████ ████████████ ██ ████████████ █████ ████ █ ████ ███████████ █████ ████ ███████ ███████████ █████████ ███ █████ ████ █████████████ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████ ██████ is ████████████ ████ █ ████ d████ ████████████ ████████ o█████ ██████████████ █████ p███ ████ █ ██ █████ ███████ ██████ ███████ ██████ e██ ███████

[GOOD NOONS CITIZEN, APPRECIATION UPON COMPLEMENTED THE MOST VENERABLE NETCEES, CONTINUED PATRIOTIC IS BRING GREAT HONOR PLEASE THANK]

Witty
07-17-2013, 11:36 AM
████████ admin ███ ██ ████████ the greatest ████ ████████ site of all time.

█ admin ██████ is███ really,█ █████ just ████████

██████ █████ █████ █ ██ ████ █████████ ███████

[OBSERVANCE NOTES CITIZEN, MOST VENERABLE NETCEES TRUE LEAD GREAT. DO NOT FORECLOSE INTENTS OF REMEMBRANCE ADMINISTRATOR WITH RESPECT TO DAY OF BIRTH, THANK PLEASE]

Flow
07-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Give me admin powers, I will turn this site into the greatest text based site of all time.

Not really, I'd just use it to fuck with people tbh.

Never give me admin powers, I would destroy everything.

lol

Coup
07-17-2013, 11:42 AM
if this site were sold today...how much would it grab ?

Inno
07-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Change the site name to hogcees.com tbh

Maximus
07-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Srsly yall killing the vibe around here...smh

Atomic
07-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Word. this site sucks.

veritas
07-17-2013, 02:24 PM
^which are you?

God Of War
07-17-2013, 04:10 PM
lmao wow atomic sat here for over a day talking shit in discussions about this exact battle saying bars were played and etc. diucssing the bars and etc... then he goes in and votes

that in itself is shady as fuck

you dudes is a bunch of cock riders i swear to fuck,,, u dont care whats right or wrong you only care about what the person you can follow the easiest says....

eddie and knucklehead wasnt sittign in a thread for over a day arguing with aero telling him why each bar sucked and how played etc was

this is absurd the fact someone can sit in discussiosn and talk for an entire day about a verse and argue with a ddude from a battle then go vote against that verse he discussed is fucking ridiculous

u dont like it/ i could give a fuck less about any post that comes fter this tbh

meth did the correct thing lama dq'd votes like that all the time at nc

this isnt the wild west people take time and put it into there verses... if someone sat here and tore into aeros verse for hours and they voted i would literally be on aeros side about it being removed...

God Of War
07-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Also meth is an admin it is in him to make those type of decisions, not for evrey one to judge if the shit would of been done to knuckleheads vote or eddies shit would of been erased no one would of said nothing....

at the least it should of been stated it did not count

at the most atomic should of brought it to knucklehead or another admin to ask or find out what happened

not make a post in discussions for acceptance

PancakeBrah
07-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Gow if this was the opposite situation, and the vote was for you, I don't think you'd have the same sentiment.

No hate because I think you are a swell fella but just a thought

God Of War
07-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Gow if this was the opposite situation, and the vote was for you, I don't think you'd have the same sentiment.

No hate because I think you are a swell fella but just a thought

really? there is a few people who will tell you differnt because ive agreed publicly about it before..a few times actually

talk about what you know pancake this situation is getting absurd i am not going to argue i made my statement and thats where it stands.

StarFaggot
07-17-2013, 04:32 PM
GOW you did the exact same thing you accuse Atomic of doing but you were actually in the battle and suffered no repercussions. All you did was "moderate" an entire thread. Your pathetic and as low as it gets.

God Of War
07-17-2013, 04:33 PM
GOW you did the exact same thing you accuse Atomic of doing but you were actually in the battle and suffered no repercussions. All you did was "moderate" an entire thread. Your pathetic and as low as it gets.

the thread had nothing to do with you nor the battle. as i said its over aero

PancakeBrah
07-17-2013, 04:43 PM
talk about what you know pancake

I know bout lots of stuff. I'm well read and naturally sharp.

Meth
07-17-2013, 04:46 PM
I thought u didn't like sharp

Rawn M.D.
07-17-2013, 04:48 PM
He's obv read lot of him tho

God Of War
07-17-2013, 04:48 PM
I know bout lots of stuff. I'm well read and naturally sharp.

then you would know that i completely agreed with votes being removed before that was for me due to the fact that someone even told the other dude they was going to hate vote them

i also dont believe you have to state before a verse who can and cant vote becuase if you go to battle sharp and yall drop your verses and then badweather called ua f aggot told u he hated u cuz u said somehting bout his audio and he went in and voted against you after telling you that i think should be looked at right then and not ignored becuase it wasnt stated before a verse

but thats my opinion and my opinion doesnt always count so i do as im supose to with it

PancakeBrah
07-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Bad weather called me a faggot!? I'm going to ruin that vagabond.

Dominate
07-17-2013, 04:52 PM
████ ███████████ this site ████ ██████ ████████████ ██ ████████████ █████ ████ █ ████ ███████████ █████ ████ ███████ ███████████ █████████ ███ █████ ████ █████████████ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████ ██████ is ████████████ ████ █ ████ d████ ████████████ ████████ o█████ ██████████████ █████ p███ ████ █ ██ █████ ███████ ██████ ███████ ██████ e██ ███████

[GOOD NOONS CITIZEN, APPRECIATION UPON COMPLEMENTED THE MOST VENERABLE NETCEES, CONTINUED PATRIOTIC IS BRING GREAT HONOR PLEASE THANK]

████████ admin ███ ██ ████████ the greatest ████ ████████ site of all time.

█ admin ██████ is███ really,█ █████ just ████████

██████ █████ █████ █ ██ ████ █████████ ███████

[OBSERVANCE NOTES CITIZEN, MOST VENERABLE NETCEES TRUE LEAD GREAT. DO NOT FORECLOSE INTENTS OF REMEMBRANCE ADMINISTRATOR WITH RESPECT TO DAY OF BIRTH, THANK PLEASE]

Literally have tears running down my cheeks from laughter

This is exactly what this thread and the others needed

Salutations

God Of War
07-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Bad weather called me a faggot!? I'm going to ruin that vagabond.

lmao he didnt it was an example

Rawn M.D.
07-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Gow just wants bad weather to vote for him.
He Def called u a faggot