PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Round Three: Gun Rue

Adonis
08-13-2014, 09:56 PM
Quarter Finals Mag
Produced by: Adonis

Feature Artist: Willie The Kid

http://i62.tinypic.com/169oupw.jpg

Opening Track is by far the dopest Sample Mother Earth has produced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh-pE_z2O7I

Willie the Kid A.K.A William Jackson – Is most famous for being DJ Drama's protege. Willie is cousin, often mistaken as brother, to Wu-Tang Clan affiliate and dope ass rapper/lyricist himself, La the Darkman. Willie the Kid is very lyrical and has a strong grasp on rhymes and word play. If you listen enough you will to realize the end rhymes he uses are not common. He is a deep thinker and lyrical gift to this world and I don't say that lightly. Add that to the fact that his beat selection is rather phenomenal, and well, dude is just a snake in the garden, unable to get that shine, but loved by those who actually listen.

One quote from him on “Die Free”: “Fuck being a nigga if you miss your target audience”

This conscious lyricists is the bridge from Lil Wayne to Atmosphere. GunRue!! Shout at Michigan

Verse of the Round:
Seymour Butts: Untitled
Topic: "There is, to be sure, no evil without something good."

Crescendo of Mars! Welcome to the sack of a city
during this savage, social wintertime for Maximus Leohny.
Prince disguised as a beggar - buckle up and pass him a penny,
in the city of Ufon Clux; he'll ravage you plenty.
Death of a father, death of a brother - the death of a son
Sonicklor, the king of Ufon had left him to run
scabbed heart, partially healed holds the lessons he's won -
as power morphs his Spartacus coup: the quest has begun.

Max leaps and seems to float to the merchant's rooftop
his grey cloak, billows ragged over the fervent hoopla.
Surveying the scene: swords and light lancers sever and sear
an undulating mass, grey vs black, dismember their peers.
and twenty stone throws away - the enemy's center is near
Standing strong, Max unhooded with a whistle to his lips...
gives the deafening clarion call - he'll bless 'em with a kiss
Grey cloaks fall to glowing gold -
and Sonicklor's men are sent to the abyss.

Ready to siege the fort of near unbreakable Phrobodinis Clay
Maximus steps swift to a crowd where a girl, sobbing is raped;
lightning fast - his swords take the head of Plotinus Play
and bearing teeth, whispers..."that isn't the Andromedus way."
Grinkor, shamed, steps forth with blood clotted on his face
Max's head swivels..."We'll do it later - demolish all the gates."
Phrobodinis Clay...strengthened by life force, evil or good -
Its entry price? A thousand men - it turns people to wood.

The clay melts to spiral stairs, black, that curl to a roof
stepping past Grinkor trees, facing Soniclus' burliest group.
Threescore Doublemen - the Galactice Front's strongest of troops
await Maximus (five thousand strong) to kill, wander and loot.
From a distance - light lancers strike! Any normal men would be killed
the Doublemen wear deformed masks - they're frenzied and thrilled;
bounding fifty yards at a time, they're bent for the kill,
air twirling with light scimitars, their penchant is real
for hours, the battle rages...then the tension is still.

Sonicklor steps down the spiral steps smiling with venemous eyes,
holding the staff of Ufon Clux - his ten strongest henchmen alive.
The blood red Sun - oscillates and drenches the sky
only hearing echoes...the ring of the dead and their cries.
Just Maximus left, bleeding from his head and his sides
guess he couldn't handle Sonicklor and his evilest might...
but as hope wanes, he takes out the golden beetle of life
Gold whistle, cocoon shaped for upheaval tonight
shaking with blood cracked lips, he invokes the powerful, primevalish light
when Sonicklor and his men vanish - deceased in the night.

The ages cover the broken steps. Death and trauma's irrelevant,
as children play on a field, in harmony with the fauna and elements
Evil's still one or two epochs away -
on the other side of joy and Nirvana's benevolence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvFDS8wbbMU

Interview Featuring Gaseous Snake

What's good you dirty, dirty man you?

Nothing much. Saw your snide comment in the chat thread and figured you finally got off your lazy ass and sent me the interview questions.

Give me some details behind your luscious name?

It's a dope nameplay on the vaunted and revered Snakes of Metal Gear Solid. Solid is the main character in most of these games. Liquid is big bad in MGS1, which is a landmark game. Arguably in the Top 10 All Time for its innovations at the time. I remember being a wee Gaseous Snake getting home from school and playing for hours on end. Although the main story itself could be completed in a relatively short time frame I honed my skills in the VR Arena. The cinematic scope and espionage-based gameplay, mixed with the almost sci-fi aura of some of the bosses, had me rapt. Those were simpler times. The film of nostalgia is so strong when I remember it that it's almost painful, the innocence. This was before the internet was truly in boom. Also, I played it a year or two after release. But had no background for it, simply knew it was good. It was a beautiful little disc that swept me away from an otherwise mundane childhood. So as an homage, I named myself Gaseous Snake. The heretofore unknown brother of the other Snakes. He is not as talented as his brothers but he's a pretty chill dude who enjoys Fritos and Guitar Hero.

I assume you are a willey ol' vet, so with out giving away too much into your identity, how many tournaments and or leagues (Topical or battling) have you participated in?

I've participated in 25 seasons of topical writing, to be precise. 10 tournaments. I have been in the text scene for some time now, an almost regrettable amount of time if one thinks about their own life in a macro, overview sense. I've champed a few but I'm firmly in the fourth bracket on the all-time list of topical elites. Not everyone can be Pent-uP, with his beautifully described scenes of wind and air. So much wind and air, beautifully winding and airing. Ah, I miss reading those old classics.

Tell me who your biggest musical inspirations are to date, dead or alive?

My biggest musical inspiration would have to be Run DMC or Smashmouth. Both are respected as top of their genre. One day it's Run, the next it's Smashmouth. I get my rhyming abilities from DMC and my moral compass from Smashmouth. They mated within me, in my mind, at a young age. My writing is simply their bastard. I take no credit.

If a snake were to enjoy a night out on the town, what's his preferred drink?

My preferred drink would have to be Stella Artois or a cabernet aged to perfection. I don't indulge, though. In fact my PERFECT night would consist of dd'ing for a good group of friends while writing a few lines of a verse (ADONIS SAYS: COME WITH ME A DON'T DRINK AS I DO ANYTIME, ADONIS IS A SOBER DRUNK).

Tell me how in the world you plan on winning this whack ass tournament?

Oh, I don't know. Writing to the best of my ability and trying my damndest to do my best. There's a bunch of hilarious and funny and semi-literate writers in this tournament. A tough field, to be sure. Some of them even know what a verb is. I've seen a few sneak in a little funny in there verses. They're all my children, love them equally.

I plan on voting against you each and every week unless you can serenade me right now? go....

I refuse. You are a generally prickly sort who doesn't deserve an ode. You are purposefully brash and outspoken, a product of a broken generation.

Whilst engaging in physical fisticuffs, who wins and why...A Garden Snake or a Wolves Dick?

That's already been resolved. The Garden Snake wins 8 rounds to 1, with the 1 being a crooked ref's influence.

There is no doubt a female presence in this tourney, tell my WHY you think it is in fact SlutMachine?

What kind of sentence is that? I don't think there's any females in this tournament. Just latent ladyboy tendencies being brought to the fore. This is the perfect chance to be 'LOLOL' and fake a female persona so as to shroud one's identity. Transtexters in hiding. Plus there are no good female writers on this site. Dyedinthewool is the only one I know of and she's busy flirting with Certain via puppy dog gifs and Bob's Burgers unroflz memes. She surely cannot write.

Your Odds on favorite to champ this shin dig ARE??

Aside from myself, the favorite, I'll say Template or Seymour BUTTS. They really showed me a lot in the last round. Mediocre grasp of the English language and so-so sense of morality and reality. The best the competition has to offer.

I once had a dream I was fighting someone, when I woke up, my pregnant wife was crying because I punched her square in the nose. Thoughts?

I've done the same, and I'm serious. This doesn't make us friends. Does your she-bitch have that brown trail going from her navel down her baby protrusion? It's common. Mine did. Distracting and off putting. I did not enjoy porking her then.

WTF? No man, she did not, but I do know what you are speaking of.

Alright kid, I'm out, anything to add in closing?

You are all wonderfully bright stars living lives worth fuck all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jrZXHIkDO8

Verse Reviews

Template: Wrote a satire verse, almost a parody. In reality I honestly think it was diss against Richard Schwartz, which is rather ballsy considering neither of them had advanced yet. At any rate, the verse was riddled with quip and humor that was borderline in poor taste if it weren't actually funny. As the verse wore on it became rather stale to the taste, I much preferred the braggadocio in the opening bars over the witty disses you used to poke fun at your opponent. The concept behind the verse was nice, the execution above average, but overall this verse was a mere decent for the reason satire growing old near the bottom 3rd of verse. SOLID C

SlutMachine: Wrote a damn near personal sonit attacking the character of Horace, proving why his topic, “The Same (Hated) man will be loved after he's dead. How quickly we forget.” I think the concept behind the verse was actually smart and worth the attempt, but I don't think you gave this the proper amount of time or respect while writing it. There were solid rhymes, not the most complex, but that never really bothers me if done right. The line length and progression was top notch, no real hiccups in the rhythm that I saw. The story felt short changed because you named, what? 5-7 of the worst people to ever live, and basically said why are they loved now that they are dead? Well I enjoyed the read, I think you ultimately lacked clear execution on your thoughts to paper. You executed the concept you chose to go with, but did not execute a clear thought as to why these men aren't loved. Obvi people still, to this day, do love Hitler. SOLID D+

Richard Schwartz: Wrote a gimmick on Joey Fatone of what I believe is the highest grossing band of ALL-TIME!!! WTF has this world been reduced to? I checked and I was wrong, they are up there though, and smashed all opening sales records to smithereens. Moving on, so while this verse was well written with a clear direction, just one problem, the subject matter and direction just weren't intriguing on an elite level of writing. I say that, but the writing in general, in particular the rhyme scheme, structure and execution were all rather dope in my opinion. The read was extremely smooth and had plenty of multies that kept me interested beyond subject matter. I give you credit for being able to write this long of a verse on something less than inspiring, but you did slip up once as you mentioned him being broke multiple times which dulled the verse down because you were clearly running out of ammo. None the less though, this was a decent enough read aside from the Elephant in the room, you have a strong grasp of mechanics and if you pick a proper angle could have a verse of the season and are now a clear cut favorite in this tourney. SOLID C-

Siu Mi – Wrote a emotionally driven verse about a father and daughter (or son?). A story about a father, a good, hard working father whose siblings are no where near him as a decent human being. The story ends with the Father protecting himself and dying, the twist being his heathen brothers being the ones who sold him out. The writing in terms of rhymes were decent, nothing really stuck out as amazing but there were really no slip ups either. As far as story telling though, this is clearly your strong suit. You showed rare strength that is often over looked and under used which is simple as shit, character build up. I felt a connection to the father, not so much the writer, but I felt that sense of loss of a good soul in a bad world. I also liked the fact that the character didn't die alone, he first killed off the assailants. Overall this was gripping story, you kept me captivated even though it was a short verse, nothing else was really needed to be said, so I essentially feel like this verse was the perfect length. SOLID B-

Piiz: Another weirdo who PM's a verse instead of posting like a man. SOLID F-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuTQCv8IMXA

Peter McPuffington: I liked this verse a lot. It required a close read because the narrative was told subtly, and that made it even more difficult to follow than Seymour BUTTS's substantially more complex narrative. But there was a degree of intri***y in the phrasing, and though some of it missed, it added a level to a verse that otherwise would have been a fairly straight-forward retelling of Nikola Tesla's life. This approach to the topic wasn't quite perfect, as it seemed more like you wanted to write a verse about Tesla and shoe-horned it in. But I think the ending brought it close enough. You could have beaten a lot of verses this week with your submission, but Seymour BUTTS had one of the three best this week (along with gaseous snake and Template). SOLID C+

Seymour Butts: Wrote an epic saga of good vs. evil, and it seems evil won? I battled you this week and hadn't read the verse til now, I don't often get flawlessed although I knew I would lose due to a lackluster verse. But when I saw the outcome I was shocked, now as I read it I see why. This was a very well written verse that exceeded everything in talent I've read so far this tourney. The rhyme scheme was crisp and clear, the story telling was a fluid stream of images painted clearly, the concept was decent, but the execution elite. Overall a stellar verse that would have easily won against anybody in this 2nd round. SOLID A

Gaseous Snake – Wrote a captivating verse on the net and it's participants. I thoroughly enjoyed the scheme and overall flow, the depth and complexity to it was out shined by the fact that there simply was pristine word choice over uber flow. The story was intriguing and kept me wanting more. The execution of topic was top notch, I don't really have any complaints about this verse other then it not being a flawless, which I'm sorry for, as I told you privately I did not give you the read you deserved the first time around because of lack of free time. For that I apologize and regret the vote. SOLID A

WolfDick: Wrote a key'd verse that was made to rhyme in abundance and flow fairly well, only the meaning or execution of topic was simply sub par. I enjoyed the brevity and constant scheme, but beyond that, this verse was just simply not inspiring as far as reading's sake. I don't really know what else to say here... SOLID D-

Purple Puke: Wrote a really dope and short verse about a loner kid, bullied, whose only solace is in his imagination while reading books, becoming the characters that he reads. The flow was written very well, the entire verse was actually, from the progression to execution of concept, I think this was a top 3 verse of the week in all honesty. The fact that the entire verse was around ¼ of some of the other verses, yet was still a complete concept with a satisfying ending tell volumes to your level of talent. I thoroughly enjoyed this verse for what it was. I will say that you left a huge void in the middle, you could have built some truly elaborate settings, and gone anywhere with them. I'm disappointed you did not take advantage of the gaping opening of imagery, but as is the verse was very good. SOLID A-

Jhene Aiko: Wrote a strange verse about war and love and anal pleasures? The topic is over kill, but he did at that little twist coupled with the fact that his flow was decent enough, he was able to make this a very interesting battle. I don't think Jhene had a very clear direction heading into writing, and sort of just let it hang out there (see what I did there?). Anyways, the writing was decent aside from the lack of original concept. But if I judged this verse purely off of progession, flow and execution then I'd give you a higher grade. SOLID C-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpKKY8Tq-bs

Highlight Verse
Zygote: ALPHA-BETA (http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=5401)

Alpha-Beta, a broca’s area big as building architecture,
begin a bold adventure, beware armed berretta argue better.
acting bitter, act berserk angled back a battle axe,
airborne bio attack - bacillus anthrax,
but alas biological agents became amassed,
bitches attached breathing apparatus after being assaulted and bashed.
before a beast a basilisk, always breathing acidous,
but after a body as broken as a beadless abacus,
applying behavioral analysis, beating amateurs,
brutalized adversaries begin applying bandages.
all battles are basic and boring average,
blasting at a barracks, ballistic ammunition browning automatic.
barbiturate addict, binged alcohol, benzo’s, analgesics, behaviour affected,
blunted avolition, became anaesthetic, bored apathetic.
but afterwards became a behemoth across battle arenas,
before amphitheatres, basically atheist believer,
abiogenesis – before archosaurs, before animals, before amoebas.
a billion ages back, aminoacid blocks,
ancestral bacteria appeared before any bony arthropods.
Archaea brought across by asteroid belts accompanied by acid base acetate,
became animate, basic adaptations, afterwards bipedal apes.
but anyway beaten absolutely black and blue, and baselessly accused,
became amused by alien beings always blamed as aerial balloons,
attention barely attuned, buried alive between a bonsai and bamboo.
among blood and bones,
and born again brandishing arrows bows and braggadocio.
accurate blows, above below and beyond,
aluminium bronze atomic bombs, all built by automatons and bionic arms.
bludgeoned and beheaded, ante bellum, apprehension,
berate anybody attempting bringing aggression.
Brain awareness born, burning alms before almighty Ba’al,
Any bastard attempting brawl always befalled against Borg.
All bars appall, became antiwar, Bronze Age bowl anthropologist,
Breathe antioxidants but adsorb bicarbonates.
Androgynous bitches appear beastly,
Approximately, beasts appear briefly, appendages beady,
Ageless, baseless, an agnostic believing after abdominal bleeding,
Ancient blasphemer as brutal as battle armies besieging.
A bent arc, black alchemy batter anatomy,
Audacious barbarity accelerates brain atrophy,
A botched abnormality, became Alumni - battle academy.
Back away basic amphibians,
Bourgeois agrarians breed algal bacterium across biotope aquariums,
Avian birdlike aliens buzz about broken atriums.
But awareness becomes almost boring, an action befitting,
Because Alpha-Beta – Always Beginning.

Predictions

Richard Schwartz vs. Template

This is my heavy consideration for Battle Of The Week, both competitors have been through the wringer obviously. I would be lying if I said that I knew who both of these people really are, but one thing is clear, they are here to hopefully champ the league, but as evidenced by last week are not afraid to have fun while there ride lasts. I think that both have showed a level of talent that could easily win this tournament. I would give advice in staying away from the gimmick as if one of you do go that route and the other one would trounce on that opportunity and win based off talent alone. I do however have to give a edge right? I'm going to say Richard Schwartz has enough motivation right now and will come out on top in the slimmest of margins. I think Template could easily win this if he were to drop a raw concept and executes from start to end. However, I honestly feel like he would have to be at his best to win this as Richard really does have that hunger....That fire to win. Richard 65% CHANCE

Gaseous Snake vs. SlutMachine

This too should be a really dope battle. But people say that all time while voting and vote for only one person. I don't know if SlutMachine has what it takes to beat Snake when Snake isn't slacking. With that said, I suppose the deciding factor in this battle would obviously be how much time Snake has to spend on his verse. I do believe that if he were to falter in any way SlutMachine not could, but would easily slide in ever so subtly and take the votes in a very decisive manner. This is a tough call that could go either way depending on the two scenarios I listed. I feel like Snake loved the reaction from voters last week so much that he might fall back to Earth a bit this week. I feel like Slut is yet to tap that potential in this tournament and thus is not spending as much time while writing as he should. I see Gaseous Snake: 71% CHANCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqrZzKjd0a0

Seymour Butts vs. Siu Mi

Yet another extremely dope battle in the works. It seems Seymour could very well be the favorite to win if he applies the strengths he has. Siu Mi wrote a very personal and emotionally driven verse that had great character build up, a solid verse, but still not elite. Seymour on the hand dropped one of the better verses this tournament including AOWL's season three. I do not think Siu Mi can snatch a victory without more then one thing swinging in her/his direction. For that reason I have Seymour winning if he shows (Strikes me as the type to no show in the Finals or Semis for some reason). Seymour 77% CHANCE

Piiz VS. Purple Puke

I still can't recall a verse Piiz has written off the top of my head, which does not bode well for him. I do however know what Puke dropped last week, it happened to be one of my personal favourite verses in the past, say 6 months to a year or so. I did wrongly vote against him because I did not have the time to adequately review the verses which is shitty of me, but life is... With all this in my head, I see Puke winning with ease if he doesn't shoot himself in the foot and actually tries. Purple Puke A check in is still not mandatory, I doubt Piiz does just to fuck with you. Purple Puke 55% CHANCE

CLOSING:

I'm out for now, I hope you all show because the fact that I'm the best writer of our generation don't mean shit if I'm eliminated....Fuck a GOAT

Let me know what you think about Willie and or topic's Theme for Semi-Finals???

gaseous snake
08-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Wonderful!

Well done. Thorough and arousing.

Template
08-13-2014, 11:00 PM
Rofl thanks for effort I guess but you are no good at reading methinks
Richard Schwartz still waiting on that collab verse

Richard Schwartz
08-13-2014, 11:33 PM
Template These topics get a D- tho... Me no-showing 1 MILLION% CHANCE

(j/k I'm going to kill you bro)

Richard Schwartz
08-13-2014, 11:36 PM
gaseous snake . Errybahdy skips the interviews

Seymour BUTTS
08-13-2014, 11:46 PM
LOL gaseous who?? i'm putting on my pretentious pompous pontification gloves and busting out mortimer adler and Strunk/White lame grammar nazi shit on this nigga!!!! Then imma stretch overdone platitudes about the decadence of our society in an increasingly draconian and technocratic state so I can be like him!!!!

LOL na cool verse tho homie, urs was top dawg rd 2 IMO

then temp then mine

trust I will mario mushroom this shit tho

let's goooo!!!!

Template
08-13-2014, 11:46 PM
I like Richard :) idk how my verse could possibly be about him. Silly silly adonisilly

Seymour BUTTS
08-13-2014, 11:50 PM
LOL adonis was peter puffington lol!!!

good lookin onthe propsz tho my neezy!!!

Richard Schwartz
08-13-2014, 11:57 PM
I like Richard :) idk how my verse could possibly be about him. Silly silly adonisilly

+ I never wrote a battle verse in mah life

Adonis
08-14-2014, 12:37 AM
Template These topics get a D- tho... Me no-showing 1 MILLION% CHANCE

(j/k I'm going to kill you bro)

The question was a suggestion for topics next week, as in theme. As in, picture, quote, story lead traditional? Book titles, song titles?

oats
08-14-2014, 01:12 AM
good mag, props adonis. where are you from again Adonis?

I have some good guesses for most of the competitors

Adonis
08-14-2014, 08:49 AM
good mag, props adonis. where are you from again Adonis?

I have some good guesses for most of the competitors

Born and raised in santa Barbara California.

I to have a question. When did you leave Canada. Asking because of the insurance. People say it's awesome, or it Sucks, no middle ground. I hear it's a long wait for a non emergency check up, like regular Dr visit, or common cold?

oats
08-14-2014, 09:36 AM
As a child. It's awesome if you're young and/or healthy. If you have a legit medical problem, there are often long wait lists. My brother was living in Canada and tore his ACL and he had to wait 6 months before he could get surgery. So he just went to the states.

I used to party at UCSB a lot. Halloween is fuuuuuucked

Adonis
08-14-2014, 02:45 PM
As a child. It's awesome if you're young and/or healthy. If you have a legit medical problem, there are often long wait lists. My brother was living in Canada and tore his ACL and he had to wait 6 months before he could get surgery. So he just went to the states.

I used to party at UCSB a lot. Halloween is fuuuuuucked

Hell yeah. We also do this huge water balloon fight now. A riot broke out this year. Shit went down

Certain
08-14-2014, 02:51 PM
Adonis doesn't like laughter.

Adonis
08-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Adonis doesn't like laughter.

Not true. Quite the opposite. It's just most people aren't funny.

Certain
08-14-2014, 03:54 PM
I can't even imagine, then, what it takes to make you laugh. Template's verse was great, the best of the round. Richard Schwartz's verse was probably an A- or B+.

Adonis
08-14-2014, 08:14 PM
I can't even imagine, then, what it takes to make you laugh. Template's verse was great, the best of the round. Richard Schwartz's verse was probably an A- or B+.

I'm not saying that they aren't humorous on a small level. But reading so many lines of on Lance Bass or How someone has cancer...hahaha, gets stale by, say the third stanza or 20 lines in.

And actually while reading those it opened my eyes to gimmick verses, I will be hard pressed to do another with out some tremendous concept behind them

Certain
08-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Neither of those verses were gimmicks. The only gimmick last round was wolfdick using red letters to spell out "ignorance is bliss."

big baby
08-14-2014, 08:50 PM
I fucking hate these aliases. I know who everybody is except one guy. I'm going to fucking slaughter you.

Richard Schwartz
08-14-2014, 09:02 PM
But reading so many lines of on Lance Bass
There was ONE Lance Bass line, Andy!

Neither of those verses were gimmicks. The only gimmick last round was wolfdick using red letters to spell out "ignorance is bliss."
Word.

Adonis
08-14-2014, 10:18 PM

I feel like we already addressed the fact that our opinions differ on what a gimmick is???

Certain
08-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Yes. Mine is correct.

Template
08-14-2014, 10:36 PM
How you have different opinion on what something is rofl. "In my opinion the sun is actually the moon"

Adonisilly but nice man.

Adonis
08-15-2014, 12:22 AM
I think I'm going epic next season. Writing only odes and stories of lore. God's and demi god tales. Crumbling kingdoms and planets being molded. My life long studies will become a multiple short stories on its subject matter.. Life's creation from creators eyes

gaseous snake
08-15-2014, 07:58 PM
gaseous snake . Errybahdy skips the interviews

Jokes on them, Richard. I drop jew-els.

I am flat out unmotivated by this topic. Religion? Pfft. Fuck is a Church?

I'll write, Adonis. Only because I want to spear fuck my next opponent.

But JESUS do you need work on that topic selection.

Other than that, stupendous job thus far. This tournament has really stoked my fire.

Seymour BUTTS
08-16-2014, 07:28 PM
Jokes on them, Richard. I drop jew-els.

I am flat out unmotivated by this topic. Religion? Pfft. Fuck is a Church?

I'll write, Adonis. Only because I want to spear fuck my next opponent.

But JESUS do you need work on that topic selection.

Other than that, stupendous job thus far. This tournament has really stoked my fire.

DISAPPOINTED

Template
08-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Adonis good mod but learning experience religion topics are the WORST 2 write and 2 read

gave me idea: Awful Topic Tourney where every round the topics all suck and winner is king of the suck

Adonis
08-16-2014, 08:57 PM
Adonis good mod but learning experience religion topics are the WORST 2 write and 2 read

gave me idea: Awful Topic Tourney where every round the topics all suck and winner is king of the suck

Noted, I have no problem with them but I can see others do

I didn't take into consideration of the fact,

But the one regarding CHURCH isn't about church, it was about being evil.

Template
08-17-2014, 12:10 AM
Noted, I have no problem with them but I can see others do

I didn't take into consideration of the fact,

But the one regarding CHURCH isn't about church, it was about being evil.

:)

adonis good man and good mod

Siu Mi
08-17-2014, 07:21 PM
I fucking hate these aliases. I know who everybody is except one guy. I'm going to fucking slaughter you.

So you are big baby ^.^

big baby
08-17-2014, 09:19 PM
:)

adonis good man and good mod

wanna suck his fucking cock too

Adonis
08-17-2014, 09:37 PM

I'm good, I'm happily married

Certain
08-17-2014, 09:42 PM
You wouldn't take a blowjob from Template?

Adonis
08-17-2014, 09:48 PM
I honestly prefer fucking the pain in to people then good ol fashion dome

Template
08-17-2014, 10:02 PM

Fuk u an fuk adonis for not getting dome from template the template