PDA

View Full Version : Atomic vs Lecture -NOT open for votes UNTIL LINKS ARE PROVIDED

Atomic
07-18-2013, 02:48 AM
16 lines aka no votes ever
due in 12 hours
Lecture

Lecture
07-18-2013, 03:02 AM
Loser rocks a title assigned by the winner for a month.
That was in the deal. Also 12 hours my dick, I'll post when I wake up.

Atomic
07-18-2013, 03:12 AM
agreed. k, 24 max

Atomic
07-18-2013, 04:15 AM
lets hope this isn't another robbery. no storyfaggot votes.

yo.

he wants me to notice him so badly, but tbh, his text? ALL of it's shitty,
been begging for my attention in disc so much I thought he wanted to play ultimate frisbee.
your bitches? non existent. 1 punch'll have you hurting & slumped,
cuz ANY bitch trying to collect is looking for rent on the 1st of the month.
feel free to bring your sister here, I'll talk that bitch up & then bone,
some advice:
if you get a chick in a room, mate. idc where she lives you'll get friendzoned.
you're known for wack shit, like handjobs... ur a fucking faggggottttttt,
so watch this man meat his maker... & then start sucking his dads dick.
he's honestly BARELY considered low-tier, but what I'm writing is all raw,
everyone deserves to Sell-Lect short, you'd think I picked the fuckin small straw.
an insecure faggots all you've ever been, that's why he acts real cocky,
you're only a bitch under-armor, next you'll be playing womans field hockey.
you'll get socked you prick, you're dope? believe me you'll flop you bitch.
if you were told ur lookin alive out there, after the battle will be QUITE the opposite.

Atomic was annoying but tolerable.
Pancake faggot + veritas = unbearable.

Pce.

I'm expecting a suicide letter, being emotional is the only time this faggot is better,
the retard said he was leaving the site... he's STILL on the site,
...& THE DIVA IS NOW AS ACTIVE AS EVER.

bye retard

Lecture
07-18-2013, 04:34 PM
My verse wont have funny name flips, I took that route the last round
instead ur gonna get relevant shit as I specifically break this Atom down

See I write my verse quickly, do a one time read over then hit reply for the forum to view
you write your verse..
send it to beyond he sends it back u send it to beyo.. bitch dont try to lie & act like it isnt true (http://www.netcees.co/showpost.php?p=91912&postcount=20)
So how do I know I'm even battlin you, the fact you both script that trash is a tad bit scarey
thank god the voters dont care whos line it is anyways so theres no need to bring in Drew Carey
This is were the drama gets buried, where the comparison begins to detach
you lost to a list of random fuckers & I lost to Knucklehead.. who wont even give you a match
Your just a pathetic shrimp in the ocean, being devoured by a shark but that was your wish
still ridin the coat tails of these other niggas.. just makes you another card in the pile so go fish
How do you expect to see day light when your judgements clouded by these destructive bastards
study'n brainstorms of tsunamis trying to improve your flow your whole process is a natural disaster
Anything ground breaking like an earthquake from you, would be dope so it might get you the pass
but any volcanic eruption from you is just an old flip, like Pompeii the concepts damage is in the past
& this is gonna be tough to swallow but I dont hate you, Im tryin to motivate him & bring the best to 'em
cause what type of sucker commits suicide twice tryin to impress stupid motherfuckers standin next to em

Real bars vs fabricated bullshit.

Atomic
07-21-2013, 03:54 AM
^^

Dope
07-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Atomic read alot of rhyming words no real punches to me

Lecture overpowering with your personal and punches

V/Lecture overall better to me

Sharp
08-05-2013, 05:58 PM
REOPENED

1-0 LECTURE

LOLZ

Boredom
08-05-2013, 07:37 PM
v/ Lecture

less misses, had a couple okay connections... just more direct overall and better attempts. slightly more enjoyable verse

Meth
08-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Lecture if u don't post links by tomorrow morning I wil have to close this.

StarFaggot
08-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Atomic

been begging for my attention in disc so much I thought he wanted to play ultimate frisbee.
I literally lol'ed
nice
feel free to bring your sister here, I'll talk that bitch up & then bone,
some advice:
if you get a chick in a room, mate. idc where she lives you'll get friendzoned.
ahh this would've worked with better wording
you're known for wack shit, like handjobs... ur a fucking faggggottttttt,
so watch this man meat his maker... & then start sucking his dads dick.
ha kinda gross but it goes
he's honestly BARELY considered low-tier, but what I'm writing is all raw,
everyone deserves to Sell-Lect short, you'd think I picked the fuckin small straw.
ehhh, the wording cant save this one
an insecure faggots all you've ever been, that's why he acts real cocky,
you're only a bitch under-armor, next you'll be playing womans field hockey.
coolish, again you could've worded this better
you'll get socked you prick, you're dope? believe me you'll flop you bitch.
if you were told ur lookin alive out there, after the battle will be QUITE the opposite.
nah.. not really creative or witty here
I'm expecting a suicide letter, being emotional is the only time this faggot is better,
the retard said he was leaving the site... he's STILL on the site,
...& THE DIVA IS NOW AS ACTIVE AS EVER.
its a statement bar but doesn't really hit bc its longer.. I expected more from it

Overall you started off cool then fizzled out.

Lecture

My verse wont have funny name flips, I took that route the last round
instead ur gonna get relevant shit as I specifically break this Atom down
statementish bar.. break down atom wasn't tied to anything so no creativity points
See I write my verse quickly, do a one time read over then hit reply for the forum to view
you write your verse..
send it to beyond he sends it back u send it to beyo.. bitch dont try to lie & act like it isnt true
aight, multis would've made this hit more possibly
So how do I know I'm even battlin you, the fact you both script that trash is a tad bit scarey
thank god the voters dont care whos line it is anyways so theres no need to bring in Drew Carey
very played concept
This is were the drama gets buried, where the comparison begins to detach
you lost to a list of random fuckers & I lost to Knucklehead.. who wont even give you a match
eh ok, kind of riding Knuck's dick
Your just a pathetic shrimp in the ocean, being devoured by a shark but that was your wish
still ridin the coat tails of these other niggas.. just makes you another card in the pile so go fish
this could've been dope worded better
How do you expect to see day light when your judgements clouded by these destructive bastards
study'n brainstorms of tsunamis trying to improve your flow your whole process is a natural disaster
this was not good
Anything ground breaking like an earthquake from you, would be dope so it might get you the pass
but any volcanic eruption from you is just an old flip, like Pompeii the concepts damage is in the past
coolish
& this is gonna be tough to swallow but I dont hate you, Im tryin to motivate him & bring the best to 'em
cause what type of sucker commits suicide twice tryin to impress stupid motherfuckers standin next to em
statement type bar

Overall you went for the more direct approach which can be good some times but I think your delivery killed any momentum that could've been gained.

Atomic won here with a more enjoyable verse. Executed his first few concepts slightly better than Lecture.

DopeRetardShankHateVote
08-05-2013, 09:14 PM
the fact that shank would even vote on 1 of my battles especially w/ a vote that's complete ass is laughable, plz stay away from me you weird fucking canadian :)

DopeRetardShankHateVote
08-05-2013, 09:14 PM
&meth i most likely still have voting links left over, just keep it up

KwaL!ty
08-08-2013, 01:23 PM

vs

same amount of quoteables but Atomic wins due to better wording and smoother read.

Sharp
08-14-2013, 11:25 PM
3-2 Lecture

KwaL!ty
08-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Lecture this is being closed get me links.

KwaL!ty
09-08-2013, 10:41 AM
CLOSED both DQ'd