PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: Veritas vs. Otpeks {Veritas wins}

God Of War
07-18-2013, 05:36 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m4qat2.png

The Regular Battle

Thisround is a regular battle and will start off the elements tourney

you know the rules to battling/topicals/ssnf we shouldnt have to explain them to you

lines min-10
line max-16

VERSES ARE DUE THURSDAY THE 25TH

goodluck to both participants

Otpeks
07-20-2013, 07:05 PM
10?

veritas
07-22-2013, 05:45 PM
thats fine. I got mine. you got yours?

veritas
07-24-2013, 01:44 PM
die.

Bitch get your weight up, I rape your soul until it’s broken so:
bet this nine will fuck your face up and nigga no-Tonio.

You’re no threat cuz your bars empty; it’s always sunny in Philadelphia.
My blade crosses your face twice, that’s quality, motherfucking X-celsior

Professor X swag, I can violate your mind without even having to stand up,
My sword sticks him up, cuz when I stab him, he SHRIVELS as he’s RAISIN his hands up

Peks aint ill with words or a legend, trust that I see through a bitch like a sonogram,
V a Professional assassin, SO u won’t see murder like Master P’s brother was hollow man

Lui-He-Ba-Fa liquid fists pummel your chest, call me IP man, I collapse this B’s lungs
Pecs lost, Cuz Everyone knows that dope gets flushed whenever the heat comes

Bitch.

Otpeks
07-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Saw that discussion thread where you were begging for mod votes
cuz you cant write to destroy a verse probably still couldnt do it in g0d mode
your dreams of fashion designer are so close your almost touchin it atleast
this faggot wants to edit threads so bad hes practically bustin at the seams
the fact that you were even put up against me is an oddity
ive studied the periodic table and veritas is not found to have elemental qualities
did you join this tourney to test your metal??are you for real bro
ive been mining thru all the dirt you drop and havent found any priceless material
bags is gonna write for you?? ofcourse a win for you is more then vital
but the statistics show you'll either no show or choke before the final

PancakeBrah
07-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Veritas was a little corny. Some played concepts. Weird structure. See murder was his best but wasn't great. Whereas otpeks verse was like newbie battle rap by numbers. Weak punches, lame wording. At least v had his weird online persona for a little personality.

V/ veritas

God Of War
07-28-2013, 01:16 AM
upppp

Objective
07-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Veritas: Some weird lines there, interesting and creative enough to keep the enjoyability up. Thought it was cool enough overall.

Otpeks: Kinda basic ish, straight forward kinda forgettable stuff for a verse. Keep writing and read some of the better peoples verses for inspiration and to see the difference between great and not so great, might help ya improve.

Vote: Veritas.

Geno
07-28-2013, 12:37 PM
This is an awkward battle.

Veritas was definitely corny with the raisin shrivel bar lmao @ that. Thing about v is I know he has a lot of creative ability. I crave more from you in battle though.
The master p brother line was very reminiscent of a line I heard from vinnie paz. Totally different type of flip but it reminded me of the line. Vinny: ill make u see murder like master p's brother

Otpeks was very played to tbh
I feel like he came out better, but very slightly tho. V could have taken this imo if he had just came a touch more original. Had a more "hardcore" verse. But as far as punches and hits I got otpeks here. Tough battle to call, could go either way here honestly.

V-otpeks

Spoken
07-29-2013, 06:07 PM
I got skepto with the \/...

Veritas was cool and I felt if he just worked the wording a little better that raisin bar could have been more than what it was. The lung collapse was nice tho but the professor X bar was an ehh... The hollow man was a nice flip.

Skepto- the edit threads bar was lulz for reals the miner punch was nice and the periodic table was eh... The bags write for you bar was a nice personal But I felt all three bar connected very strong where as veritas had 2 strong bars and a eh... In there

Hush
07-30-2013, 09:35 AM
I vote otp

veritas
07-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Aint counting huth.

SiK
07-30-2013, 02:27 PM
The only thing I can base this off of is concepts....Both came pretty weak in the punch department and with the wording. The thing that stood out to me was Otpeks simplicity, it read smoothly but it seemed overly weak, while they both didn't really land hits Veritas had some complexity and thought to his lines.

V/Veritas