PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: PancakeBrah vs. ill nik-A {PancakeBrah wins}

God Of War
07-18-2013, 05:38 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m4qat2.png

The Regular Battle

Thisround is a regular battle and will start off the elements tourney

you know the rules to battling/topicals/ssnf we shouldnt have to explain them to you

lines min-10
line max-16

VERSES ARE DUE THURSDAY THE 25TH

goodluck to both participants

ill nik-A
07-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Welcome!

PancakeBrah
07-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Check.

ill nik-A
07-22-2013, 09:48 PM
14 sent

I got birthdays to celebrate later this week

PancakeBrah
07-23-2013, 02:58 PM
The GOAT's in a slump. It's over, it's up, but you couldn't flow from the jump
Bitching about a quote punch is a front for the fact you haven't had a bar quoted in months
SC Hopeful? Dominate straight laced you, you got left for dead like an asshole
An Aussie hasn't shit on Miami Cubans that bad since Guillen reppin' for Castro
This geriatric bitch is something, all those kicks is rugged but Nik I'm buggin,
'cause how the fuck you gonna spend sixty ducats on shoes just to kick the bucket
Nik’s a shoe-in, The Elements? No one knows ‘em more
‘cause this faggot’s been using played concepts since THOSE were first formed in a molten core
Battle raps and cataracts, 40 and bragging bout smoking loud is too sad
Trust, people only believe you got paraphernalia because it sounds like a disease you should have
Chicks love riding Cake, Reverse cowgirl til the bitch gets off
While you’re Netcee’s Welcome! mat and still couldn’t make a good southern Bellehop
Your life is text, it’s a bad scene to see this fag dream
Thinkin’ you got HOFin’ the bag just means we were busy doing THAT to the better half of your tag team

ill nik-A
07-23-2013, 04:00 PM
u cant fuck with nik, to get real big u need roids & that’s honest shit
but u havin a shot here’s more of a stretch than u poppin ur back pimples because of it
I’m achievin success, the Elements tourney’s perfect for seekin the best
& for the record that’s the Cuban… but at 0-7 u’re like the all-around Rican of text
u’re not even a test! No one can see me not even the strongest observer
u have a drive to show flashes… but this is a gang initiation & that just warranted murder
dumbest of nerds served; u do the laundry, dishes & even shop for a trick
ur girl’s a control freak… so my handheld device drives her to stay on top of my dick
stop it that’s it! my lines impress folks, u got lucky once & now ure text’s hope?
Prove it was a flash in the pan… as u continue to look at naked guys wearin only a trench coat
I easily got my revenge yo; then u started actin like a female trippin
u’re an emotional roller coaster… & it’s like u stuck on the loop with the seatbelts rippin
my street sales pimpin, I'm a baller & a player & thats no trouble son it's easy
...while ure in the market for one whose a he-she but would settle for Amaechi

Boredom
07-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Bitching about a quote punch is a front for the fact you haven't had a bar quoted in months
This geriatric bitch is something, all those kicks is rugged but Nik I'm buggin,
'cause how the fuck you gonna spend sixty ducats on shoes just to kick the bucket
Trust, people only believe you got paraphernalia because it sounds like a disease you should have

vs

but u havin a shot here’s more of a stretch than u poppin ur back pimples because of it
ur girl’s a control freak… so my handheld device drives her to stay on top of my dick
u’re an emotional roller coaster… & it’s like u stuck on the loop with the seatbelts rippin

this was a dope read from both ends, i have nikA w/ 2 dope bars and the lotb imo, but i have cake w/ more quotables and a slightly more consistent verse... the non quotables of niks missed hard imo and were just hella statementish which made for a verse that wasn't as hard hitting overall as cakes was. so for that i'm going w/ cake fmv. could go either way based on preference but cake was just more direct imo. good show

Geno
07-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Though this was a good couple verses. Dope shit from both

Pancake, you went in pretty nice. Havnt read much asside from your topical steez. I see you have some skill here with the battles to.
My biggest thing with your verse is, I felt like it was too cliche of a verse to write towards nik. Had some good flips, but for the most part I've seen most of those concepts done on him a million times (pretty sure I speak for us all there)

Nika.. had some good lols. Like I said, I've never seen cake battle much so I've also never seen a verse at him either. So I can't really judge if any of your concepts were played or overly done concerning him. You had some good lolz though that stole this for me

I.e. rican of text, handheld device, emotional rollercoaster.

Good battle. I got v/nika

TheEnd
07-25-2013, 02:17 PM

vs.

this was a good battle both came with some good stuff cake u had some good flips just what u flip i've seen thoughs concepts alot but soild verse nika had some funny shit n also soild verse

V/nika harder hits

PancakeBrah
07-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Wtf @ that vote though.

PancakeBrah
07-26-2013, 11:35 AM
Just read TheEnds vote in Mike Wrecka vs. Flo Real. He quoted a bar from that battle in his vote for this one. If you're going to shit vote at least do it right. I CALL FOR THE VOTE TO BE STRICKEN FROM THE RECORD

TheEnd
07-26-2013, 11:47 AM
It was a mistake voted from my phone at that time so relax n stop bitchin

Mike Wrecka
07-27-2013, 09:11 AM
good battle

pancake - had the opener, molten core was cool
disease was borderline quotable

nika - I liked all nikas lines except rican and the closer

lotb was niks roller coaster line

both competitors misses didn't miss that hard. pancake put up a good fight but

vote - nika

God Of War
07-28-2013, 01:18 AM
uppppp

Objective
07-28-2013, 09:54 AM
Pancake:

Thinkin’ you got HOFin’ the bag just means we were busy doing THAT to the better half of your tag team

vs

& for the record that’s the Cuban… but at 0-7 u’re like the all-around Rican of text

Vote: Pancake.

Both had dope lines, enjoyed the verses. Loved the roller coaster line to Nika. But in the end I thought Cakes verse was slightly abit more agressive and to the point. Nika lost a point to me with the girlfriend line, seemed rather bland to me, but that's nitpicking tho'. Dope battle. Keep it up.

Spoken
07-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Pancake had- opener, Castro bar, paraphanilia, and the tag team

Nika had- back pimples, roller coaster, an hand held device.

Both went in hard as fuck tbh... And pancake that was a nice verse dude wish you would have tried harder cause that 0-7 is irritating lol. Anyways, I got cake on this with an upset tbh... Both were clean and dope as fuck. Easily got this as battle of the week tbreal... It can go either way I just felt cake had more o a personal edge with the disses

ill nik-A
07-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Nice

PancakeBrah
07-30-2013, 01:01 PM
3-3. Vet votes would be appreciated by both sides I think.

veritas
07-30-2013, 01:23 PM

good personal, and not statementisth

I unfortunaetly do not know who this is.
Freaking ether
‘cause this faggot’s been using played concepts since THOSE were first formed in a molten core
I like how you crafted something original out of something played sir.

coulda worked on wording better, but a solid punch
While you’re Netcee’s Welcome! mat and still couldn’t make a good southern Bellehop

naw

nope

eh

lol good one
u have a drive to show flashes… but this is a gang initiation & that just warranted murder

nah

nah

stop it that’s it! my lines impress folks, u got lucky once & now ure text’s hope?
Prove it was a flash in the pan… as u continue to look at naked guys wearin only a trench coat

nope

naw

my street sales pimpin, I'm a baller & a player & thats no trouble son it's easy

naw

mvgt CAKE bc he had a few better punches to me and he also had the lotb which in my humble opinion was the kick the bucket line.

Xnub
07-30-2013, 02:07 PM
dope, cool flow
clever, slick wording
nice
kinda cool, not feeling this bar much tho
lotb for me, siiiiick
eh...
ill closer, nice verse.

na
wasn't feeling it
eh.. seemed forced to me
loll, nice
nice
simple but effective
didn't get the reference here, missed w/ me.

mvgt: Cake

His verse was more directed towards nika, and he had more hits. Nika's verse seemed a bit rushed, and cake took this one prettz ezily for me. Good battle, props to both.

Greed
07-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Nika verse was solid, look like cake took his time tho.

V cake

He had the slight edge. Multi usage being used effectively with good punches/personals.

The youngest boss.
07-30-2013, 02:33 PM
V/Cake

Better concepts

ill nik-A
07-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Lolzzz

SiK
07-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Cake

Vs.

Nika

easily got my revenge yo; then u started actin like a female trippin

I got Nik with one more quotable and the LOTB....This is the best ive ever seen from cake though....pretty solid verse Nik was just more consistent

V-IllNika

PancakeBrah
07-30-2013, 02:44 PM
7-4 me.

Hush
07-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Nik got this

Emo roller coaster line merked

Pan was aight buy not impact full enough

Good flow and some cool jabs

But got out punched by nik

V nik

Meth
07-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Pan had really cool concepts and he worded then well but they just weren't... Hard hitting was better than I expected.

Nik was solid. Decent. Not as good as his usual but his stuff was harder hittin than cakes.

Roller coaster line was dope.

V/ nik.

Will elaborate if wanted when home

PancakeBrah
07-30-2013, 03:36 PM
7-6.

ITS WORKING!

oats
07-30-2013, 04:38 PM
vote: Nik for better sway thread

PancakeBrah
07-30-2013, 04:43 PM
7-6

Oats vote is under review but per Sway policy may be counted.

Split
07-30-2013, 05:03 PM

Who the fuck is the Aussie who shat on Guillén? Quote punch was eh. Elements was bland. Great angles against nik, strong wording.

Vs

Seen handheld device before. 0-7 bar flopped, any quoting that must be legally retarded. Flash in the pan was on par, standard line tho.

Thought nik had tougher concepts in general but they werent very harsh. Roids line could've been gamechanger but it was worded shittily. Pancake brought some fire, some simpler ideas but nothing really stale and delivered better than nik did.

Close battle. Nik couldve tweaked his verse slightly and possibly taken this.

V/Cake.

PancakeBrah
07-30-2013, 05:07 PM
8-6

veritas
07-30-2013, 05:15 PM
dead at 400 plus views.......this shit makes me hate text.

Blue Bayou
07-30-2013, 07:35 PM
what is going on here

Ghost1
07-30-2013, 07:43 PM
This is a text battle.

Hey blue.