PDA

View Full Version : Bags Hall of Fame Concern

SpookyDeep
07-19-2013, 10:58 AM
I have no beef wit' him getting in...I don't really give a fuck

But how the fuck does some fat freckle faced faggot named Meth who sucks at text & is only recognised as a moderator (not a dope battler) get to determine whether Bags' Internet rap battle success and achievements are good enough to be in the Hall of Fame?

How you gon' be wack at text but say someone is good enough at text to be in the Hall of Fame...and have your vote counted towards whether someone gets in the Hall of Fame or not...

That's like Skip Bayless having the ability to vote whether someone should be in the NBA All-star game or Hall of Fame and his vote being valid......

This some bullshit yo

veritas
07-19-2013, 11:02 AM
Agrees with gay kyle.

Wise Wiggles
07-19-2013, 11:03 AM
I know you and Dave have your differences, Spook.. But what would be say?

SpookyDeep
07-19-2013, 11:10 AM
This site full of dickriders ... Motherfuckas scared to tell the truth, no lie.

...the Nagger
07-19-2013, 11:24 AM
David Lama did the same thing

he absolutely SUCKED at text but somehow had the highest opinion that everyone accepted?

...the Nagger
07-19-2013, 11:25 AM
but bags is that dude tho so he should be HOF

Strikta
07-19-2013, 12:22 PM

he absolutely SUCKED at text but somehow had the highest opinion that everyone accepted?

He got alot better when he came back for bout a month or so last year.

Wise Wiggles
07-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Didn't he fuck Bey up in a txt battle? Roflz.. Ol 1i tried his little heart out also..

Witty
07-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Why do you care?

Maximus
07-19-2013, 12:35 PM
HOF aint what they used to be, text has changed

Meth
07-19-2013, 12:53 PM
Ello chap

So I guess no one realized I was joking when I said I was the last vote? Lol

I wasn't the last vote

I didn't have a vote.

God Of War
07-19-2013, 01:03 PM
;amas word was accepted cuz lamas word was credible

david stern dont fucking play ball but people respect his opinion

pllus lama beat me, beyond etc under an alias

still lama spend enuogh years with enough vets and verses to make a decision like that

i think bags should be hof but i dont think he should of got in off a 4-4 vote

TheEnd
07-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Tru shit

Rawn MD
07-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Real Talk, I dont even like bags, but this obv means a lot to the guy, and hes champed/accomped enough sht; moreover he wrote namix a memoir of his accolades n reasoning. In short I support it.

I mean sht pent up is in it and he hasn't achieved a quarter of what bags has and only writes in one facet (overrated too), has been caught recycling and still denied vehemently.

Sounds like good company imo.

Nigma
07-19-2013, 01:20 PM
I never knew the man they call llama and may he rest in paradise but I shall eternally remember him as the John Madden of text sites.

Wise Wiggles
07-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Real Talk, I dont even like bags, but this obv means a lot to the guy, and hes champed/accomped enough sht; moreover he wrote namix a memoir of his accolades n reasoning. In short I support it.

I mean sht pent up is in it and he hasn't achieved a quarter of what bags has and only writes in one facet (overrated too), has been caught recycling and still denied vehemently.

I don't think you were here when he went on his 16-0 win streak in the NWL.. Who in Hof has done that? Especially with the quality of verses he was producing at the time. In short, clamp your yap.

TheEnd
07-19-2013, 01:27 PM
Lmao ^ especially if its all facts

Rawn MD
07-19-2013, 01:29 PM
its w/e @wise

i still feel that bags is more qualified then pent by a large margin.

especially given the arguments for/against bags induction.

n i dont even like dood.

Dope girl
07-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Well been doing his thing for a while so I agree.

Xnub
07-19-2013, 03:24 PM
I think Meth should merk Spooky for coming at him sideways...

Just sayin

TheEnd
07-19-2013, 03:30 PM
Rofl

TheEnd
07-19-2013, 03:30 PM
*high as shit*

...the Nagger
07-19-2013, 03:33 PM
bro you must be 12

Pent uP
07-20-2013, 03:22 AM

Whether im overrated or not is your opinion amd thats fine.
But you are expecting only battlers in the hof and thats just as closed off as saying im limited to topicals. Its a contradictory statement. Who more than me as a topicalist deserves to be in the hof off merit and not skill alone...black? No shows most the time
Vulgar? Always signs out

Lol
You can say no one and that could be valid if you ignore the original arguement that how much I participate to how much I win in this facet makes me hof. The only thing slighting that opinion to you is your opinion that I'm overrated - however that doest seem to be the opinion of the topical heads, does it?

No beef just an observation

Meth
07-20-2013, 03:25 AM
BEEF OBSERVED

Spoken
07-20-2013, 03:52 AM
i agree with GoW bags be that dude we all love to hate but makes our day and shit and that dude we be like

"Yo... these fuckers wanna test" and bags come out the back to be the defender of NC- REAL TALK but off a 4-4 eh... but Bags dope shit

and lama word i remember lama from his herb days real talk .... but dude elevated quick and he CAN TEXT AND TOPICAL

namix
07-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Pent has been a great topicalist for as long as i can remember, and even my haters know that memory goes way back.

if i were to question pent i'd question the whole mothafuckin nature of creative writing he beat other cats out in to make the HOF I havent and probably won't make myself - but that is clearly a separate argument, and one that has been alluded to, and Pent's kept it fresher than most for longer than most.

While the Heat win in a lesser East conference multiple years in a row, it doesnt discredit the championship.

PancakeBrah
07-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Pent has no soul and belongs in the hof

Dope girl
07-22-2013, 05:26 PM
He Deserved to get spot.

ill nik-A
07-22-2013, 05:29 PM
The heat are the best

But I vouch for pent all day

Joe Metts
07-22-2013, 06:46 PM
Writers that usually never played pro sports decide them hall of fames lol

namix
07-22-2013, 08:12 PM
The heat are the best

But I vouch for pent all day

agreed, but their conference isn't.

i love wade, a jesuit alum myself who chose SLU over Marquette -- wish the dude could find the fountain of youth for real.

your heat needs some serious luck to pull the 3-peat together bro, but still a good team - as anyone is with LBJ in his prime and wade at any age.

fuck Bosh though ;)

namix
07-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Writers that usually never played pro sports decide them hall of fames lol

lol, i like it because it's true - even though im not sure i understand it.

i imagine that most writers that are pros are horrible writers, or vice versa, no?

SpookyDeep
07-28-2013, 11:16 PM
I'm still concerned about Andy being in the Hall of Fame...shit makes no sense

Philly
07-29-2013, 04:13 AM

What? Lama was levels above you homie, whatchu you mean?
he never sucked back in the day, maybe he was washed up after I left or somethin...
but if he was in his prime and here now he'd definitely be top tier

Meth is a good judge.

Fuck bags though...chubby ass, goofy ass, could fit in on The Office lookin ass

Rawn M.D.
07-29-2013, 04:37 AM
Btw I was making the argument for the sake of the argument

I think Pent uP n me have a mutual respect for each other

Pent uP
07-29-2013, 03:09 PM
I like people who argue with me everywhere but give me the nod..I like arguing

Word

Rawn M.D.