PDA

View Full Version : Aero vs Hush - HUSH WINS

StarFaggot
07-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Easy work.
Hush

16-20 lines. Due Tues if you don't have another suggestion.

Check in

Hush
07-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Ok. Gluck

Hush
07-23-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm dropping tonight bro

StarFaggot
07-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Cool. I'll post something tonight.

StarFaggot
07-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Hush allowed 1 day ext.

StarFaggot
08-01-2013, 09:11 AM
I really didn't think Hush would show so I put this aside

I did pm him though I can't remember verbatim but I think I said:

"You're...

known for absence no showed the Classic its nothing to worry
Just stay true to your element" & he will by ducking that tourney
Bitch made, those "keystyle" tourneys you've won show no heart
You don't write nice those Fight Nights're from stored no show bars
You got into HOF from Fight Nights, shit aint no accomplishment
Hell, Bags is in & he couldn't champ a troll headed Sri Lankin bitch
Here's an honest tip, NEVVVVER do audio your lisp is defective
Your flo's so funny you received a cease & desist from Progressive
My wit is impressive, no code to beat me y'all be embarrassed
If you find cheat sheets then your bitch is gross & awfully careless
Ya mom lets you flop at her crib she even copped you a whip
She wants you to be ahead of the curve... onto a 1000 ft drop of a cliff

There's a lot in a name so I did an experiment on two women:

I yelled
"Give me your money & Shut the fuck up!" & she gives it away
Next girl I yelled
"Give me your money & hush up!" she turned & said nigga you gay
This spic sands walls of houses, and I'd say he's an imbecile
Not since his felatio video have I seen drywall taping as pitiful
I'm ripping you so forget your previous win what's done is done
I'm through you'd think I had swine flu seeing my record with H1n1

Adios maricon

Hush
08-01-2013, 11:33 AM
You don't know what it feels like to turn $10,000 into $16,000 in space of 3 months. .

either ur poor or bad at math, regardless off of this the fag was outed
whats more pathetic
being proud of making a 500$ week or actually making a post to brag about it
the wack lame ducked me for days and still couldn't think up good line
His usual stall tactics involve scribbling on the wall "call aer for a good time"
facts are your dying here.. u was wack for yrs no sense in trying queer
u been getting layed flat on the boards for so long your the premiere planking pioneer
but props on finally converting from long bar to short.. its about time u bitch
No ones surprised your good at reducing ur sentences ... The guys a snitch
decades in and ya still battling for respect. on my level this ho don't exist
you and wack just don't go hand&hand by now ur conjoined twins merged at the wrist
I'm on a never ending hot streak.. and ur not geek cuz no one fucks with ur spit
its not that we can't warm up to your style, people freeze to death bcuz of the shit
ur a faggot forever playing the diva role cuz ur pure fairy inside
You wouldn't dig out a bitch if your own grandmother was buried alive
u'll never make it to my level, touch the throne, or floss a crown
if it comes to tiers ull always be mid aer an its ironic cuz u never elevated off the ground
after the battles over stop messaging me like a stan whos tryna go steady
should expose ya daily PMs but ya monthly PMS exposed the bitch in u already

Flow
08-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Felt cheat sheets was a bit too tame, felt wording on the opener was weak but it was still a legit hit, liked the first fight night bar but not the accomp bar, audio lisp was alright but seen the progressive line before somewhere recently, the curb concept was done a lot recently in summer classic but this was a fresh way of coming at it, loved the felatio drywall bar your best by far... anything else wasn't worth mentioning...

I tallied my own scoring system cus I couldn't be assed to quote or breakdown etc

Your score is 6 (half point for progressive, 1 and half points for drywall, 1 point per quotable thereafter...bonus point for enjoying the verse/use of recent goings on)

Opener had really poor wording for the set up for me, the first half ok but the second half of the line was just....nah. But the punchline was a legit personal.
Call aer was legit but not too hard hitting, loved the planking pioneer line, the snitch was pretty fresh, lol the wack wrist line was dhope though I may have read to much into it...didn't like the freeze warm to your style line, lol the dig out a bitch line was probably played but fresh to me and also lotb, liked the elevated line, an nice close.

Your score is 7 ( half a point for opener for poor wording on the first line, half a point for the call aer line, none for freeze style line, half for the snitch, 1.5 for the lotb and a point for the rest... )

Enjoyed Aeros style more but felt hush was more consistent. Close battle.

Vote Hush

...the Nagger
08-01-2013, 01:18 PM
this will be my last freepost but I read all battles which look interesting to me in the BA

esp since I am required to have voting links

I tell you how I really feel about your verses in hopes of you understanding that I am not hating and that I am genuinely disappointed, in someone who I feel after years of texting should be way more creative and polished than what he is

The only bar which I perceived to be worth mentioning is the cheat sheet scheme, in which you failed to word the concept in a way which would be both comprehensive (take for note how no one has ever used the term "cheat sheet" in regards to mentioning a cheating wife/girlfriend in the history of the world) and damaging to your opponent. It was slightly damaging, I'll give you that, due to the mis-directional approach you gave it. but after you get over the mis-direction, and look at the punch itself as a whole, you realize that you possess not nare one hot bar

then, transistioning to Hush's verse

from the first bar, which is him quoting you bragging about money, he words the concept very simple, but perfect in terms of getting the wit to jump out at you, because the statement he is using to diss you with is one which is "funny because its true"

it really is funny to see someone brag about $500 a week when you;re dealing with adults who do that every week anyway.

then,

the wack lame ducked me for days and still couldn't think up good line
His usual stall tactics involve scribbling on the wall "call aer for a good time"

although it has an obvious typo, this bar right here makes it pretty easy to see who won the match, since this alone could be posted, and you have not nare one bar period that is on the level of it, and I just read like mad lines from you.

his think up a good line opener stings because, you in fact have no good lines imo.

the stall tactics concept overall is one I have never seen before personally, but I haven't battled in a while

the imagery used to finish the punch makes you laugh because you imagine aero writing his number on a bathroom stall in hopes of landing a girl

from this bar, hush has alreayd easily won the battle

then when you continue, he has bars like the planking one and guys a snitch and the PMS bars I hate imo, but they way they are worded, the creativity (even tho it wasn;t much) and the overall belittling tone makes the bars like, better than everything you got?

the only bar you can compete with in hush's entire verse is the dig out grandma one

StarFaggot
08-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Thanks Ed for breakdown now you can put MVGT Hush.

0-2

Allen Knight
08-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Progressive
Cheat sheets

Vs

Stall tactics
Reduce sentence
Hand to hand
Grand mother buried alive

V/hush, on the phone its hard to copy an paste, but i felt aero didnt drop like
He did verse gow this verse was really inconsistent tbh jus jabs no haymakers i liked
The cheat sheet line alot tho but hush was more consistent wit acouple more quotes
Still cool battle props yahll.

Joe Metts
08-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Amazing this battle gets more votes in an hour then SC semis has gotten in 2 days. lol.

Hush won. Good battle tho. Enjoyed both verses. Mid aer was hot.