View Full Version : Alias Topical Tournament, Semifinal Magazine

King Ra.
08-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Welcome to....

The Alias Topical Tournament, Semifinals Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/v82crFN.gif

Introduction
The Final Four....

We're down to the final four. It's been a long tourney, but as we get closer to the championship, the stakes get higher and the competition much stiffer. Last week we saw 3 match ups end in dominating fashion and only one no show. I expect an even tighter gap in votes. Who will make it to the championship? We're a step closer & this semifinal edition should fill your needs plenty. Thank me later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ6D0FztfUM

OPEN MIC FEATURE #1

"meh... keep practicing (site diss)"
written by oats

Paradigm's punches are always pussy, steady bringing the weakest antics
But shit if you fight like you write, you definitely got the reach advantage
LOL if you think you won, blind to the hate-votes and cowardice spewed
funny you send messages across the board and…somehow got props for a punch straight from 2002
still we accepted it like men - a loss would fuck your worst day up
but if people actually read, Coats they’ll…see how forced and terrible that wordplay was
shit I’ve been doing this for too long, my list of accolades is straight embarrassing
then there’s you - active for over a decade and still a nobody everywhere you been
he feels lucky Bey let him be his omega, pretending he’s done somethin
but clearly Bey is giving Par a D…since you’re just a cheap one of him

everyone thinks they're the illest, it's weak. y'all are ridiculous geeks
oats the most vicious of beasts. this is just shits and giggles to me
ahem.

Aero fucks bitches? Ha, that ugly fuck is dumb fake
If a chick calls aero the apex, it's cuz he's got the face of a gorilla and she dumped him after one date
but Beyond is another story, pounding vag is nothing new to him
Yeah he pulls chicks...into an alley after he sneaks them a couple rufilin
Allen K’s a boss and a vet, slaved for years to earn his rep as a monster at text
so he changed to A.Knightmare…when he woke up and realized he got slaughtered by a topical head
scared of a verse where he can’t call others faggots, like we don’t suspect him
someone @Veritas to verify - that shit is called projection
speaking of, he says he's The Mind Assassin like he has reason to boast
But it's true - my brain cells look like they killed themselves when I'm done reading his posts
ill nik-A’s white as fuck, frontin like he’s hood - when beef sparks he bombs first
Nik’ll back ANYONE...is what he asks his friends when he puts his denim jacket on and goes to his favorite concerts
why do you guys defend him? nik comes off as such a whiny wimp
hearing that cuban cry baby so much you’d think BB spent the night with his wife again
usually I get at Bags somewhere, this time maybe I’ve just gone soft
I guess I have nothing left to say…except “2-0 faggot, fuck off"

Quarterfinal Reviews

#4- SlutMachine wins by no show against Gaseous Snake: Gaseous Snake no showed. The reason is unknown. In any case, SM did drop a bit of a short piece. Nothing special, really. The rhymes were okay. The direction SM chose wasn't all too refreshing, though, if I had to highlight a section of his/her piece, it had to be the small second section. It read like it can be a transition to a deeper aspect of the story or even a possible opening to set the tone. That's not to knock what was written beforehand, but that part had a few good lines and didn't really draw me in as the second part.

The door opens up, maybe I caught some luck and reached the man in heaven,
I get on my feet, someone looks at me like I'm stupid as fuck, I think she's seven.
The child talks in a muted voice; ''dude, it's close to eleven...'', there's no denying.
This kid tells me I'm rather soft for being grown up and crying.
(Well, fuck me for trying...)
I ask about the church and she explain the remains is just for show,
they bought the ground, construed around it to keep the costs down low.
And like a profound being she whispered;
''for people like us, religion died a long time ago.''

#3- Purple Puke defeats Piiz, 6-1: This wasn't a very good match up. It was extremely short (20 lines total by both competitors) and both pieces left much to be desired. Apparently, the one area Piiz got some love for was the rhyming, which I must agree, was pretty good. The content just didn't match the rhyming really. Definitely could have done a lot more. The same goes for Puke, though, his piece wasn't as good as Piiz rhyme wise, the content was slightly better, clearer. I would hope he shows more effort here in the semi's.

he end feeling closer, my senses whisper that the battle is over
Deaths over my shoulder, engulfing me in a curtain of a metallic aroma
Succumbed to my knees, I prepare for my spirit to leave, in a minute or two
As I view my fallen empire reduced to empty vessels upon the crimson dew

#2- Richard Schwartz defeats Template, 6-2: Is it me, or did Richard's piece seem a bit off from the topic given? I don't know, really. Maybe I'm connecting the dots wrong, but that's how it reads. I wasn't really feeling it either. It was a bit too basic. Reads more like an essay explaining something. It doesn't resonate to well with the topic, though. Template, wrote an extremely short piece, which probably is why he lost this one. His connection to the topic was more apparent than Richard, but like Puke and Piiz, there was little to really digest. I'd have to say, I like his piece much more than Schwartz and I feel he could have won this if he put more together.

See, all the Jews in Hollywood spout their activist mantras
But won’t mention their own people killing civilians in Gaza
I’d have Denzel play Obama, the prez who sits idly by
As Russian militants shoot Air Malaysia flights from the sky

#1- Seymour Butts defeats Siu Mi, 7-0: My personal favorite as a possible champion was defeated here, Siu Mi, losing handily to Seymour Butts, by shut out. This was easily, the best match up of the quarterfinals, because both competitors wrote full pieces to the topic. Siu Mi wrote very well here & I liked a lot of her lines. The route she chose to go may have a been a bit bland, but the rhyming was solid and the contrast of ideas to the topic. Seymour went to a more narrative direction, which may have given him a solid advantage off bat. I didn't like the route he went, the concept was probably just as bland as Mi's piece, but I give him props on how he told his story and like Mi, his piece was written well, too. He seems like a strong contender amongst those that remain in the tournament.

Click like. Then share your pretensions. Inflame your addictions.
Fame's your affliction, yet your name lames in conviction.
Don't flatter yourself. Fake an incision and bait; repetition.
Debate no position. Open-faced, closed intentions.

It's not that she's evil...it's just...check her infallible frame
It's not that she's psycho, she just has an adaptable aim-
playing with cocks for hundreds a minute's a magical game
twitter followers giving props gives her intangible gain
Who's to judge? She does her thing well, with animal flame
freaky shit, she'll let you fuck her wearing manacles, chains
then suck you so good on a bed you might collapse on the frame
desensitized, but still - she's got a rational brain
Following honed instincts to glory, passion and fame;
Tiffany's simply still lovable.
a practical dame.

King Ra.
08-21-2014, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbT5vJIvNCo

No Show Shine by Adonis

''I've traveled the depths of evil, shattered what's left of people,
the madness crept up as marriage that's kept for needles.
I've slept with beetles, bugs and similar filthy creatures,
fought beasts that had at least a hundred violent features.
I'm the Tobias Beecher of Hell, the narcotics teacher that sell,
so tell me preacher, aint it sweeter if I met the Reaper as well?''
Outside the church is vomit and a horrible smell, the priest aint answering,
the fucker reminds me 'bout my deadbeat therapist that kept cancelling.
''Listen up, I'm not rambling! My soul's done travelling, shit, I even quit gambling!
My daughters spite for me is no longer maddening, all I need is managing
staying out of jail without an ounce of fail and handling a better life.
Not the one that looked for fights and held a knife to a cheating wife
just because I didn't treat her right, simply leaving scared her white.
It's deceiving when you see it in a different light, I didn't believe it
until she conceded and left for the womens shelter at night.
I didn't feel like it was needed, like damn, she exceeded
the expectations I had of her leaving although I know the tension was heated.
I depleted to a source of destruction, relived my past with abduction,
the evolution of sex by force had reached its final construction.
I've seen the full circle and I beg for your blessing to the shit I'm confessing,
I see the faults in my actions and I got sins that needs some adressing!''

The door opens up, maybe I caught some luck and reached the man in heaven,
I get on my feet, someone looks at me like I'm stupid as fuck, I think she's seven.
The child talks in a muted voice; ''dude, it's close to eleven...'', there's no denying.
This kid tells me I'm rather soft for being grown up and crying.
(Well, fuck me for trying...)
I ask about the church and she explain the remains is just for show,
they bought the ground, construed around it to keep the costs down low.
And like a profound being she whispered;
''for people like us, religion died a long time ago.''

Plenty of rhymes which is always good, but you still went the more simple route. I don't mean that negative, but a few multies would have done this verse very well. I wish you went full on sadistic as you had that opening to do so. But instead you used a solid concept to explain that same old story we've all written and heard, “I beat my wife and my daughter hates me” Garth Brooks type shit. SM wrote a verse about a man finally breaking down after his wife left this abusive soul. He wound up at a church that was no longer a church, but instead a home of some sorts. The ending was rather dope though, I mean to have a little girl not only call the character a bitch but also say, “really guy? Asking for forgiveness? God don't listen to people like us”. Paraphrased because your wording was vastly superior and impactful and made me think of some poltergeist shit. I enjoyed the read in the sense that it wasn't awful. But if I can be honest, this type of writing will not win you the title. I feel like you need to step out of your element and reach for a topic or go ballsy with that word play or rhyme scheme. That's my Nickel minus three. SOLID C

Interview with Template.... by Adonis

(Adonis in bold, Template in italics)

What's up brother? How's it swangin?

Swangerang, Rufio.

I actually gave you some respect for a decent Alias name in the opening mag. I thought it to be actually witty and telling. Explain why you went with it?

Certain made me do it. It was either this or Lamar Odom's Scrotum, and Certain is a big fan of Keeping Up with the Kardashians so he wouldn't allow it.

Controversial topics this past week. I would have zero problem slaying any of those topics, but that's just cause my game is well rounded. Anyways, how did you feel about them honestly?

OMG ADONIS YOU SO GOOD I THINK YOU ARE FAVORITE TO WIN TOURNEY!!! Nvm you lose already.

Jkjk the topics were just bland tbh. Religious themed topics are played out, nobody has anything new or fresh to present which makes them lame. I had good angle about earning red wings but, you know.

What is your favorite TYPE of topic I.e picture, quote, story lead classic phrase etc? And why?

I think I like quotes/phrases and pictures. Quotes/phrases are open to interpretation so they're more fun, and usually I win those cuz I'm smarterer at thinking of cool things. Pictures are cool cuz you can focus on something small in the picture and BLOW MINDS. But quotes and phrases are my favorite.

So with out giving us your identity, tell me around when you wrote your first topical?

The first time I wrote a verse that I referred to as a topical was 2010. I wrote verses that would now be called topicals if I posted them on NC, but I just called them poems or verses.

How many leagues and tournaments have you participated in?

Less than people would think and more than people know.

Give me a name or three, active or none, who you would place in that all-time elite, hall of fame type of tropical lore.

Lars is obv cuz he's been good for so long, very few can boast that kind of consistency and longevity. Dead Man because he's better at writing than almost everyone else. And Sacrifice because he packs more information and meaning per line than anyone I've seen - he just knows what it takes to make a great verse and has the ability to execute it.

I felt like you had a decent shot at winning this tourney. It was sad to see you go, but go you did. People seem to be in love with your style considering all the love in votes. Any regrets?

I would've won EASY (@seymour butts) tbh but I made the mistake of going to Costco on a Saturday and it ended up taking like 6 hours round trip, so I had to write my verse in the appliance aisle and wasn't finished. So it goes, everyone has caught Ls that way one time or another. Only regret was going to costco, 6 hours for fucking tortillas and a swiffer and a headache.

Who do see winning this thing?

Seymour is the favorite IMO. He's been the best writer overall so far, none of his matches have been remotely close. Schwartz is a legit threat though, if he has more time than he had against me he can be really tough to beat. I give Butts a slight edge, but I'd be surprised if neither of them win.

Do you feel like you have a strong sense of who the remaining competitors are?

I know two for sure. I know Puke had his alias revealed earlier but I honestly don't know who he is anyway so it's basically an alias to me. Slutmachine has been elusive so far though.

You were gracious enough to allow me a special feature match up this week. Considering your style I plan on going with a decent flow, but heavy concept and hope to beat you based off that alone as I see that as being my only shot. Your game plan?

All I gotta do is show up. GAWD MC.

Netcees is considering multiple types of hall of fame. Not sure if this includes verses or entire careers. But give me a verse or two to research that you would consider a heavy favorite or shoe in?

Isn’t the OM HOF for this? I guess any verse in there would be a good place to start.

Alright brother man. Good luck this week and most of all, thank you for being a very great contribution to this league via showing and voting. Anything to add in closing?

ALIAS TOURNEY? MORE LIKE A LIES TOURNEY SINCE ANY WINNER ASIDE FROM ME IS A LIE AND I DON’T CARE IF THATS NOT GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT GASEOUS SNAKE. And thanks for the interview and doing of modding :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nr3Baf8Apg

OPEN MIC FEATURE #2

"Bitches Gonna Love This Verse"
written by Soulstice

In that instant..
I'm a story stained in whiskey
Consistently visceral
In between whispers, she can feel it in her ribs that she misses me
The shimmering absinthe is missing - from her derelict decanter
She's a modern metaphysical romantic - with terroristic candor
& she's terrible with answers she found nestled in some stanzas
In some dirty book on a rainy day in Brooklyn, Maine
or Long Island, New York - it's all the same
Any place; my face is still lingering behind her
The fire's fizzling inside her. Infinity's expired
I'm a long-forgotten string of words -
Original, syntactic
She said she'd bring them to the casket
Imagine her if she had heard that misery begat them
I'm a list that's shrinking fast or I'm
A ship in a bottle of gin
She's haunted within by something she forgot to forgive
But constantly caught up with his dossier of hymns
She's growing catatonic - I'm a story racing to a close
I'm the fairly murky reason that she's taking off her clothes
And it isn't taking place alone - I'm last call at half past
I'm one for the road - Two for "God Damn, that fat ass.."
She cuddles alone - in the morning, she's a bluebird
Singing freely - and she doesn't truly thinks she needs me
She's beautiful and seemly - her mind faces no intruders
Till the evening
When she starts shooting Jimmy quickly
and
I'm a story stained in whiskey

Topical News

Certain has started a sign up for a 10 line topical tourney which should be starting around Friday or Saturday. It should be a very good tournament which we could see some great pieces. At the near conclusion of the tournament, the fourth season of the AOWL will be near full go. Sign ups begin sometime in September, with the start possibly near the end of that month or October. Full details will be given in the championship edition of this tournament or in the AOWL offseason forum, the latter being more than likely. Be on the lookout.

Open Mic Feature #3

"Model Citizen"
written by Mr. J

Allow me to adjust my antenna it's been awhile eh rapper?
Eh actors, a rapture the multitude of Coney Island
A couple factors are below me lyin' can someone show me crisis?
the eye of Isis, the fates, the oracle, this is Agent Smith
take it in, I uphold the balance in the Matrix, say what again?
I'll put a bullet in that pulp's fiction, who are you major with?
whom is your tailor, Bitch! don't you know I'm the greatest since...
Ali made rounds 'round the world, death to ya and make it swift
make it fast and put your thoughts at ease, you can't stop the beast
silver bullet in my hand ready to open the gate and wash the meek
push me off the beach and watch me greet the strength of Poseidon
my illiterate rising to immortality in the shells I'm hiding
make an ill remark twice, find your head in a vice a la Joe Pesci
heavy is the heart that holds that fault the crown is so heavy

King Ra.
08-21-2014, 12:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgqb8WvZMzc

Interview with Seymour Butts.... by Adonis

(Adonis in regular text, Seymour in bold)

What's up brother? How's it swangin?

Yo I only got about 7 nanoseconds to do this so pardon the brevity! I'm swinging pretty low right now, testosterone levels are high from a test booster, I'm almost at the strength/bulk I need to be at before I cut and get a right arm sleeve of some MYTHICAL CREATURE. Gonna be dope, but yeah the blood is flowing into my manhood real nice. Side note when u feel happy u really swing LOWER, u feel me??

I gave you plenty of flak early on due to your name being unoriginal. I mean, Bart Simpson did say that joke in the 80's. Any insight behind the moniker?

What u niggas never saw that movie where sean penn is michael douglas' brother and he buys him a weird psychotic FEAR INDUCING life altering philosophy changing game of near death? And he calls on him under the very name at a restaurant? What was that shit called again it was dope!??!?

Controversial topics this week. I would have zero problem slaying any of those topics, but that's just cause my game is well rounded. Anyways, how did you feel about them honestly?

Man it's religion so I'm not even gonna talk about this b/c it's divisive. I'm gonna offend christians, get ostracized and lose in the semis to this SLUT 19-0

What is your favorite TYPE of topic I.e picture, quote, story lead classic phrase etc? And why?

Picture because I am more kinesthetic than audio or visual, lends itself to a wider variety of interpretation imo.

So with out giving us your identity, tell me around when you wrote your first topical?

What? I rushed it at deadline YO like all of them.

How many leagues and tournaments have you participated in?

Dunno prob like 7 or 8.

Give me a name or three, active or none, who you truly place in that all time elite, hall of fame type of tropical lore.

Black Vulgar Sacrifice Oatmeal. Haven't been around but heard 3pa was legendary. I like dull boy and big baby too. Lots of others can come dope here, good parity. Pinot is dope (tee hee).

Taking your name into consideration, whose got that ass game on point? I recently watched into the skin or some shit, horrible movie. But, scarlet Johanson gets buck ass naked, full frontal too, she gotta nice ass yo..

Dawg, I work @ a gym so I see fly booty all day. You can't think like that bc then you'll idolize stars like a moron and subconsciously transfer that to celeb status booties when u see them irl. TBH fuck scarlett, she cool but lotta bitches look like that. Just go anywhere in S. America and fuck fly bitches cheap on your next vacation, fear of dime pieces eradicated permanently.

Other then yourself, who do see winning this thing?

I like Schwartz. 98% sure I Know who he is (lol). Mad template put up a horrible effort I wanted him bad. Like a Lion wants an antelope...like a Tiger wants a do-do bird...

Do you feel like you have a strong sense of who the remaining competitors are?

Dunno about slut and purple tbh. They dope .

I gave you verse of the week last week, I can't remember who, but someone quickly commented yours was the third or fourth best, not so close to numero uno. Thoughts?

They r entitled to their opinion cool w me. Rushed verse anyway. I think temp and rich's rd. 2 verses are the 2 best verses so far by a decent margin.

Netcees is considering multiple types of hall of fame. Not sure if this includes verses or entire careers. But give me a name and our verse or two to research who you would consider a heavy favorite or shoe in?

I'd just peep the archives of the top people like black sacrifice vulgar oats pinot etc. Too many good pieces to name

Alright brother man. Good luck this week and most of all, thank you for being a very great contribution to this league via showing and voting. Anything to add in closing?

Stop acting like pussies. Nobody's perfect dawg. If you need help with money start saving a dollar a day, read books about money. Can't bag bitches? Approach one woman a day. Just start with high even, and study at sosuave.com and similar sites. Fat and Lazy? Join a gym. Start with 1/4 mile and add 1/8th of a mile every day. The point is, this compound effect is at work in every aspect of your life and focusing on any aspect(s) and journaling will allow you to master anything slowly but surely. Non sequitur ish I know but fuck you.

OPEN MIC FEATURE #4

"Hurricane Meredith"
written by Vulgar

A barrel of hay is where the heroin laid..
Her milk-white eyes... portals to the world in a paraffin glaze
Some say her name was Meredith Page..
aged in ways that’d make her parents distressed
in a place of such barren decay, she began to ramble & wretch
Psychic readers had misinformed her; the gift of the magi wasn’t perilous death!
when the pain subsided, she lit a black candle and stretched
but the light seemed perturbed, and engulfed her in a saffronic mesh
The fields of battle were red, littered with flesh and winter hail
Today, instead of fingernails she was peeling carrots instead
on the same ground where the Pharisees bled
This was the fairest of tests..
To see if she could survive on potent drugs, outlive the Sultan’s thugs
thousands of slots had opened up in seraphim sects
and although most of the trials had her weary, perplexed
She committed to a half-life – marriage with death, through Aramaic rites
an antlered sage of rancid plagues, a tramp by day – the Animagus type
daughter of Tatar bands, far from ladylike
with a voice box like a carburator pipe that’d pick apart the Canaanites
Hawkish, cautious, she wore eyeliner made of sperm from pigeons
termed sadistic – eternal dervish who learned from witches
It was her destiny to metamorphose into the mother of all birds… the Griffin
at first, it was a stern religion, as foreign initiates were seeking her out
they’d creep in her house, but all they managed to stir up were screeches & frowns
Winged creatures tended to not have their feet on the ground
“Watch out!” they’d duck as her talons tore out pieces of couch
Next stop: the underworld, if she didn’t halt then she’d be circus bound
The Flying Dutchwoman splintered through infernal clouds
lightning struck her back – yet she was so inimical and blurted out
“Lightning never strikes twice, especially a divine being”
A second bolt struck her in her throat, she cried “What am I seeing?!”
not knowing that the answer was an olden tribe of wunderkind daemons…
what remained of Meredith the Griffin was rubble, feathers and guts
Yes, her ascent was a rush – she thought that she’d been cleverly dubbed
A celestial fowl whose vitality was suspended & such
but in otherworldly realms, even immortality is never enough

Predictions....

Richard Schwartz versus Purple Puke
TOPIC: The Great Chicago Fire of 1871.

Richard seems like a favorite among voters. Puke seems to have just slid by all tournament just about. This match will not be the case. Based on writing so far, Richard is definitely the favorite here. I need to see a lot more from Puke to get a real feel, but he hasn't shown that he is really taking writing serious in this tournament yet. I'll roll with the favorite here.
Richard Schwartz, 85-15/

Seymour Butts versus SlutMachine
TOPIC: The San Francisco Earthquake of 1906.

I think this is the better semifinal match here. Seymour has probably been the more consistent writer, content wise while Slut has been floating under the radar. I expect this one to be good, and I'm interested to see if Butts really pushes the buttons here and if Slut can put together a piece to really keep this one close, or possibly pull off an upset. Like the previous match, I gotta go with the favorite and the most consistent writer thus far.
Seymour Butts, 85-15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JS-ZMMfP_c

The Outro....

Big ups to Adonis with the assist. Thanks to Template and Seymour Butss for the interviews. Next mag, we'll do better. Til then, good luck to all participants.

King Ra.
08-21-2014, 12:09 AM
Order up. I'll holler.

oats
08-21-2014, 08:48 AM
good shit, good interviews, good jams. I dig.

Richard Schwartz
08-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Yeaaaah, if mods could stop ripping my verses in the mag when I've gone to great lengths to avoid ripping their ridiculously shitty and uninspiring topics, that would be great. Thanks.

King Ra.
08-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Better not make it to the championship then. Topic will relate to "bumblebees".

Certain
08-21-2014, 10:26 AM
Siu Mi wrote very well here & I liked a lot of her lines. The route she chose to go may have a been a bit bland, but the rhyming was solid and the contrast of ideas to the topic.

http://media.giphy.com/media/HRz44Z2pmFfjO/giphy.gif

Adonis
08-21-2014, 07:25 PM
Yeaaaah, if mods could stop ripping my verses in the mag when I've gone to great lengths to avoid ripping their ridiculously shitty and uninspiring topics, that would be great. Thanks.

I've never. I said I've liked them all. I might say the concepts are bland a la joey fatone, but I also said top notch writing

oats
08-21-2014, 08:18 PM
That Joey Fatone verse is top 3 of the tournament IMO.

Certain
08-21-2014, 09:12 PM
Adonis, stop embarrassing yourself.

Adonis
08-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Again, Adonis said it was written very well, but couldn't take it as serious. And top 3 of tourney it might be, but sad to say that is not saying much if I can be blunt

Burn one

e11even
08-22-2014, 12:06 AM
Maybe next time I guess. I'm gonna make like 13 aliases, all with names of Psych disorders. It will be fucking epic.

Richard Schwartz
08-22-2014, 12:16 AM
That Joey Fatone verse is top 3 of the tournament IMO. Adonis

Adonis
08-22-2014, 01:11 AM
Adonis

I agree

But instead of tagging me. Make your finals verse top three

Richard Schwartz
08-22-2014, 01:12 AM
Only if you promise to show a little love to an old man with a pacemaker, a shih tzu, and a dream.

SlutMachine
08-22-2014, 10:54 PM
the mags over here never disappoints. dope shit.

Adonis
08-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Only if you promise to show a little love to an old man with a pacemaker, a shih tzu, and a dream.

I have a big idea for final mag of season and I have a strong feeling that you will like its outcome greatly

Make me proud Fluffer

Template
08-22-2014, 11:49 PM
if Richard doesn't show I will

Purple Puke
08-22-2014, 11:51 PM
Nice mag, but rather than say I slid through I prefer the notion I produced what was needed.

Purple Puke
08-22-2014, 11:54 PM
if Richard doesn't show I will

Richard will show, have faith in the guy, I do and I look forward to his verse, call me naive but I don't know who anyone is, plus you can't go out then jump in, got to admit tho I enjoy your style, pm me who you are haha

Template
08-22-2014, 11:57 PM
I'm Purple Puke.

Purple Puke
08-22-2014, 11:58 PM
Im Purple Puke so stfu you two

Template
08-23-2014, 12:06 AM
I'm Purple Puke

Purple Puke
08-23-2014, 12:07 AM
Certain your a mod so you should know better, don't want people know who I am delete please squire.

Purple Puke
08-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Cunts Hah

Richard Schwartz
08-23-2014, 12:18 AM
I still have 3 hours, assholes. Don't count out the old fella yet.

Purple Puke
08-23-2014, 12:23 AM
I still have 3 hours, assholes. Don't count out the old fella yet.

Don't worry I never doubted you

Template
08-23-2014, 01:47 AM
even though everyone showed I'll still replace any of them, lmk Adonis

Adonis
08-23-2014, 10:38 AM
even though everyone showed I'll still replace any of them, lmk Adonis

Let's go short verse style, me and you using that topic in the special feature thread.

Template
08-25-2014, 12:49 AM
Let's go short verse style, me and you using that topic in the special feature thread.

deal. 16 line max?

Adonis
08-25-2014, 01:14 AM
deal. 16 line max?

Due Tomorrow this time

I would write it right now but I'm bout to crash out. Tomorrow I'm finishing mag but should have free time late night

Adonis
08-25-2014, 08:17 PM
Template where you at? I'm bout to start writing in like an hour

Wifey at happy hour so as soon as she gets back and takes on kid duties

SlutMachine
08-25-2014, 10:54 PM
Good thing none of you could make out which direction I was going with my verse cuz I couldn't figure that out myself, had to show though. Had a lot of ideas that didn't look good on paper and needed to be developed further but whatevs. Is what it is. Good luck to Butts (dope verse btw) and whoever advances (probably Richard Schwartz) in the finals.