Due Monday Midnight Pacific

KnowP jilti

KnowP
08-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Yup

KnowP
08-25-2014, 12:13 PM
ya girl give me head in park, she feelin this aim, drive
and she dont mind if you put her in gear.... cause yo scronny ass wears the same size

jilti
08-25-2014, 11:31 PM
speaking of girlfriends..

u think that fat bitch gets called beautiful like she's attractive
but when people say she Gorges, its to describe her eating habits

BROKE LESNAR
08-26-2014, 01:36 AM
Wow great battle. Similar themes. Both came with it. Jil has never done better imo. He is really stepping it up. Only fault I could really find was the pronounciation of the gorges wp. When I say it as gorgeous and gorges they have a different sound. Such as gorjiss and gorjiz. Other than that I would say best battle I seen so far. Knowp I thought was a little bit more creative with the entire concept and misdirection but that isn't taking anything away from Jil.

v-kp

Certain
08-26-2014, 01:49 AM
KnowP: The setup was terrible. The punchline was fine, but I don't like generic lines in 1-2 punch leagues. All you have to do is come up with one line about a guy. Make it at least a nameplay if not a personal.

jilti: This was a very cleanly executed generic punch. So the same problem exists, but you handled yourself better.

Vote: jilti

MKG
08-26-2014, 03:04 AM
Both had cool wordplay here but IMO jiltis was smoother
And harder hitting so my vote goes to j

Blanco Bishop
08-26-2014, 10:38 AM
V jilt. Read smoother nhad a cleaner setup. Thought kp's wording was a little jumbled.

KnowP
08-26-2014, 10:46 AM
KnowP: The setup was terrible. The punchline was fine, but I don't like generic lines in 1-2 punch leagues. All you have to do is come up with one line about a guy. Make it at least a nameplay if not a personal.

jilti: This was a very cleanly executed generic punch. So the same problem exists, but you handled yourself better.

Vote: jilti

Lol at the contradiction

Certain
08-26-2014, 10:49 AM
Lol at the contradiction

There was none. You both had generic punchlines. Your setup was terrible. His wasn't.

Notebook
08-26-2014, 03:38 PM
Nice battle.

KnowP: Your bar could've been far more awesome if you tweaked that first line. I might come off picky, but that "feeling this aim, drive" took away from the bar a little. Filler'ish. But, still, I found this to be a pretty dope punch with some unique wordplay...although, we don't know if Jilti is actually scrawny or not. That's an unverifiable personal, lol; but, other than that, I dig it.

Jilti: These are some clean lines. You didn't slack off with the set-up, and it flowed nicely into the Gorgeous / Gorges flip...giving us a pretty enjoyable bar that's more "in-your-face" than anything.

Vote: Jilti. Much cleaner and hard-hitting. I just sensed more consistency.