Due Monday Midnight Pacific
Vividlyvague Kin

Kin
08-21-2014, 04:06 PM
checkin in

Kin
08-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Catch him at tha ATM, Gloves on, Give him a Shank
so there's no Fresh Printz when I See Vivi-in Banks!

e11even
08-21-2014, 11:55 PM
This faggot's a cardigan sporter, pardon the spoiler yo,
but kin's always hard-on his brothers, mountain their backs n going for broke.

BROKE LESNAR
08-22-2014, 03:05 AM
Lol. Heads up Kin, that Vivian Banks concept was used a cpl weeks ago when he battled Camp. Fresh Prince/Vivian Banks. Not saying you bit, just wanted to let u know. I'm sure he's probably heard it before at some point and alot of concepts are recycled anyway. Cool flip tho. Nice and succinct. Vivid..it's strange to see a "go for broke" line that isn't necessarily directed at me for a change, LOL.

Going with vivid regardless.

v-vivid

Kin
08-22-2014, 07:01 AM
Oh word to camp.....great mindz think alike....

Meth
08-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Yeah there's really no way I can give kin the nod when he used a concept we all saw 2 weeks ago
Not that it's his fault or anything

But yeah

Voting vivid

Drunken Master
08-22-2014, 02:53 PM
I thought both of these were cool, Fresh Prince/Vivian Banks vs Broke back mountain I thought both concepts were pretty cool and executed well (although Vivid was a wee wordy).

It's really a toss up but I'll have to give this one to Kin... just thought it was a crisper cleaner hit.

Certain
08-26-2014, 01:52 AM
Kin: Someone (Camp Bell?) used a vivy nameplay a couple weeks ago. The execution here was better, though. That was a smoothly written line.

Vividlyvague: Your wordplay was tortured and stretched, and your line had nothing to do with your opponent. I prefer at least a nameplay attempt.

This is awkward. Kin used the same nameplay concept that someone used a couple weeks ago, but he did it better. Vividlyvague had a bad line. I'll go with played over bad.

Vote: Kin

MKG
08-26-2014, 03:03 AM
I wasn't here two weeks ago so to me that pw and execution was sick

The kin line was cool too but I thought kind was harder

Vote kin

Blanco Bishop
08-26-2014, 10:26 AM
V viv.

Had a dope mountain play.

Viv banks was solid but Used on him already

Notebook
08-26-2014, 05:45 PM
Kin, your bar at first glance is very simple & straight-forward, but you anchored in some pretty creative wordplay. At first, I was opposed to whole "gangster-appeal" that you kicked for your setup, but the punch created a connected & enjoyable effect. Very well-executed.
Vivid, I've seen a LOT of Brokeback Mountain lines...so that kind of took a lot away for me. However, you did a decent job of flipping it in a new way. Still, I think that if you simplified the punch and made it less wordy, it would've hit harder. Felt it to be a bit forced...

Vote: Kin.

Unfukwitable
08-27-2014, 01:46 AM
Both bars was cool but I'm leaning towards the Fresh prince bar it had a nice spin on the nameplay to put a edge of extra creativity on the concept imo... v/King

Camarac
08-27-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm going with Kin here, line was fresh to my eyes at least, though i can imagine its been done at some point

Kin just had his shit worded better imo

Destroyer
08-28-2014, 01:32 PM
I hadn't seen Vivian banks before

v/kin

KnowP
08-28-2014, 09:22 PM
V. Kin

Used or not, that was a dope flip. I haven't seen it before. Broke back mountain flips are played as well and this one wasn't one of the fresher flips I've seen.

YDK
08-28-2014, 09:34 PM
I gotta vote for vivid decent punch an kin used a concept that was just used so kinda takes away from the freshness of it

Camp Bell
08-28-2014, 11:09 PM
i used that vivian banks against him already and it was harder.
i aint mad tho. but i cant give kin the nod due to those facts

vote: vivid