PDA

View Full Version : 1-2 Punch Week 6 Magazine by Meth (8/21/14)

Meth
08-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Intro

So yo. I didn't put up a magazine last week. My bad yo, I was a bit busy. It looked like it could have caused the activity last week to dwindle a bit. So, I will try to put up a magazine each, and every week. But if I don't, everything will be ok, I promise. Let's move on.

Reviews

Blanco Bishop vs. Unfukwitable

This was an ok battle. Blanco had a good idea with the unable to name flip, but he wasn't able to make it work concisely enough or make it harsh to make up for it. Unfukwitable went with a more simple Kendrick Lamar/Bish name play. Not the most creative take on it, but it was a just a bit better worded and executed then what Blanc had. It's clear that Bishop is improving though. Keep it up bro.

Camp Bell vs. YDK

Weird battle. YDK was very direct. Seriously, he just called camp a faggot lol. He did have the ringing a bell thing but it wasn't even relevant to the punch... of him calling campbell a faggot lol. Camp came with a angry fan reference that no one had ever heard of. Try to write stuff we won't have to google my bro.

K Huntsman vs. Roar

Hunt here came with a decent roar play. Decent wording but the way you presented it was kind of weird. Roar had a My cunt Mic Hunt play... Gross. as you can probably tell by the way people vote, Roar. That line was extremely corny and retarded played.

Destroyer vs. KnowP

KnowP came super generic. It was a simple, and alright play but way to generic for a championship match in my opinion. The punch could have just as well been used against Namix or Richard Corey lol. Des had a pretty creative line about ketamine, that everyone thought was gay lmfao. Des is on a roll. Let's hope it continues.

BROKE LESNAR vs. Meth

So me and Broke both totally forgot about our battle, and decided to do a key compliment battle, lol. It probably through everyone off guard, but that's better than a double no show in a contender's match right? Anyway, broke had the much better bar about how much he missed... Meth. I just through up a line about how I have a slow acting gif of broke saying hi as my wallpaper lol.

Top 3 Punches

There wasn't a lot of good punches this week, but here's the best of the ones we did have.

3. K Huntsman vs. Roar

It's almost psycho, ladies love k n want no substitutions
Any bitch that ' roar shacks ' w/ - is from a mental institution

2. KnowP vs. Destroyer

Ya girl be playing in my pockets while I grab on those soft tits
With big Brown hands I Palmer enough to run the Arizona Cardinals offense

1. Destroyer vs. KnowP

my shovel will make u bleed well... then it's time to get rid of details
u might see me deep in a K hole, but I won't be doing ketamine rails

Previews

Championship Match: BROKE LESNAR vs. Destroyer

This should be good. We got to see a preview of this about a week ago when Des beat me and Broke in a tag team match. Hopefully they still have bars left for each other. BROKE is in runs all over the site with being in this champ match, while also being in the Summer Classic Finals. However, Des is making 1-2 his playground. He seems to excel in these 1 bar bouts, so I gotta go with Des.

Contendership Match: K Huntsman vs. YDK

YDK is beating all of his opponents with direct humor with no real... flips, or name plays. It's weird lol. Huntsman has had some cool ideas and does do flips and plays and shit, so I've got him with the edge.

KnowP vs. Jilti

KnowP was just far too generic last week. Let that be a wake up call, bruh. But KnowP has shown the ability to throwout some very solid 1-2's, so he's looking to get back into a champ match pretty soon. Jilti has had a lot of cool ideas since I've seen him. Though, he has wording problems and some of his concepts come of old, but he could change it around at any time.

Meth vs. Unfukwitable

I'll try not to forget this week lol. Unfuk had a cool punch last week, hopefully he comes with it again this week. Other than that I don't know much about you dude. Good luck.

Muff vs. Roar

Muff Muffington is back folks. Don't fret. As the only current 1-2 member with an NBL title under his belt he has to felt as a threat. As long as he doesn't drown in a gulf he should be a big threat for the rest of the season. Roar had a my cunt line last week. I can never put any confidence in you again my man until you make up for it. Leaning Muff.

Vividlyvague vs. Kin

Vague has some stretched concepts which seem to be holding him back. Once he learns how to execute his ideas better, and word them concisely he will be much more of a threat. The potential is there, though. Kin does audio. He is good. Never seen him write a text punch. We'll see. Leaning vague because he's the only one I've seen write a punch.

Camp Bell vs. Cereal Killa

As long as we know what Camp Bell is talking about he should be able to beat a no name here.

Namean vs. Notebook

V/ Namean for the better of the 2 names I've never heard of.

Scrypt vs. MKG

I've seen Scrypt before. If it's the same one, he's really... not good. So MKG should have this.

Defiant vs. Drunken Master

Defiant is good when he writes. He doesn't usually though. But he'll win this barring Drunken Master is Relentless Fist in Alias disguise.

Malachi vs. Blanco Bishop

Haven't seen Mal post a battle in a while. He is a newb champion. Blanco is getting better, but he still has the ability to post some stretched concepts and ideas. So for that, I'm going with Malachi.

Power Rankings

5. YDK
4. K Huntsman
3. KnowP
2. BROKE LESNAR
1. Destroyer

Outro

Not the most flashly mag, I know. But hey, a mag is a mag right? I don't have a lot of time to fish these out, but I'll do my best to do these weekly, and not bi-weekly. Welp, later.

Destroyer
08-21-2014, 02:19 PM
good shit meth

El Muffin
08-21-2014, 02:35 PM
cool

YDK
08-21-2014, 02:41 PM
Lmao the review had me weak. I'm just calling em how I see em bro lol

Meth
08-21-2014, 03:07 PM
Lmao the review had me weak. I'm just calling em how I see em bro lol

Keep on keepin on my dog

Certain
08-21-2014, 03:17 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/2XskdWz9y363OIIeLPq/giphy.gif

Drunken Master
08-21-2014, 03:47 PM
Fun Fun

BROKE LESNAR
08-21-2014, 04:13 PM
Destroyer I'll try to drop early. Maybe by later tonight or early morning.

Thanks for the mag, Meth!

Certain
08-21-2014, 04:16 PM
THIS OLD MAN BETTER NOT BE KOSHER. TASTE IT, BITCH.
I'LL KICK DESTROYER'S RUBIES AND THROW HIM INTO A BAY OF PIGS.

Thank me later.

Blanco Bishop
08-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Malachi. Trying to drop early?

Malachi
08-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Ill be droppin whenever

Roar
08-22-2014, 01:26 AM
Cool mag bruh