PDA

View Full Version : ~AUDIO~ Suns Gonna Rise (kin & Gz)

Kin
08-24-2014, 09:53 PM
We at it again...thiz time a lil' deeper for em'

verses
1st-Kin

2nd-Gz (gritty)

beat- KIN

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/164597720&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_ comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;vi sual=true"></iframe>

CopyPat
08-24-2014, 10:12 PM
yoo.
not bad, decent. to be honest though i thought you're other tracks were better. to me you never quite sounded comfortable on this beat, like u were really straining to ride it properly. i think u could write your bars to better fit the beat (longer or shorter) rather than speeding up or slowing down your delivery, know what i mean??. and its not much. its a matter of literally a word taken away here, or another there. in some cases maybe even just a syllable. it just sounded like you were always trying to keep up with it rather than just ride over it. 2nd guy sounded alot more smooth over it to me. don't get me wrong it certainly wasn't horrible but i have heard u with better. the beat itself was ok i thought. not real stand out, but i typically like more upbeat instrumentals and this was purposely a darker feel so i'll have some bias there. it was just a tad boring to me

anyways you're miles ahead of alot of dudes on this site audio wise, myself included , so i definitely respect what your doing so keep it up, just trying to give you real feed that i hope might help you. i will expect the same hopefully once i start recording a bit. THX

DexLabb
08-24-2014, 10:46 PM
too many rhymes at the start. like most ppl here, hollow words with no meaning. and u never change ur cadence. huh huh huh. huh huh huh.

its boring dude. there was a part in there where i started to believe u when u said "fufillin yet" but then it becomes too repetative. even tho u changed the rhyming words, u didnt change ur cadence or inflection. ur gonna fuck up forever if u dont change that shit dude

Kin
08-25-2014, 06:43 AM
CopyP thankz for the feed...some realness too thats always appreciated....I feel u

Dexx....everyone that writes here has goals to one day be able to do it like you....Id be lost wit out your wordz of wisdom...

Anyways....

That dude gz a beast on this type of track right!....we got more comin

Exis
08-25-2014, 09:30 AM
This was cool...I can't really comment on audio as I don't do it myself, but yeah shit was tight.

You delivered things well, few hiccups now and then but whatevers, I respect things for how they are....sorta rough yet polished, doesn't make sense yet it's how it come across...liked it man.

Stay uppity.