PDA

View Full Version : Tag Team IV Magazine (Round III)

Paradigm
08-28-2014, 03:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Tja3cFM.gif

Welcome to Round III! Round II was disappointing that the former champions Aero and Dominate decided to not show but the other battles made up for it. Alpha Omega and Milk Chocolates battle was battle of the tourney and probably one of the best in awhile here on Netcees. Yours truly graced that battle with my omnipresence, so, what did you expect? Just saying. Destroyer went at it alone, again. Ironic because usually every other battle of his is a Tag Team, know what I'm saying? Word to Bags. HA HA HA, just kidding... just kidding, got'em. Destroyer did bring it and is the underdog in the tournament everyone is secretly cheering for. Strikta returned at the same time Bags did and had a venereal disease. Coincidence? You decide. Conswerve took out Nik Bags with an upset victory. Hush ghosted on his partner for a second tournament in a row leaving Allen to fend for himself. That didn't end well keying a verse at the last moment that was easily defeated by Alvin and murda sho. Props to everyone that showed and brought it last round, and hopefully this round. Good luck!

Paradigm
08-28-2014, 03:44 AM
Reviews

Milk Chocolate [VS] Alpha Omega [Milk Chocolate WINS 5-2]
Dope battle. The best one I've been apart of since I came back to hip hop forums. I hope you guys win the tourney now, good luck. My thoughts when I saw your guys verse was that we were more consistent and had matched up with hay makers. I didn't take into account that we probably had to many nameplays and not enough of a personalized attack. It cost us in the end. I should've deleted a few of Beyonds bars and written some but I got lazy to be honest. Pupil was dope (even tho I'm 2-0 vs Barcotic) and I thought adventure thread was dope to. Good showing from both, in the end Milk Chocolates was more personal and thats what swayed votes in the end.

What the voters had to say...

consistency was key and i just felt all the np's/misses is what decided the battle

Probably battle of the tourney so far here, props to both teams for bringing heat like a muhfucka, both were consistent with fresh bars or at least fresh flips to concepts, this really just came down to who got more quotes
this battle was good and close
I think ultimately milk was just a little bit more consistent...
the alpha omega verse read cleaner, but lacked in consistency throughout

Fuck this was a good battle. Battle of the tourney so far...
The deciding factor to me was that one verse was far more personal and direct, while the other had almost an incredible OD on nameplays.
I think if AO had a few more personals sprinkled in it would have been a different call.

Conswervation [VS] Nik Bags [Conswerve WINS 6-1]
I thought this battle was pretty dope. When I saw Strikta might actually contribute I didn't get my hopes up since you never know with him. He's a dope writer but I don't see how anyone can really trust him to show for anything. Conswerve came pretty dope though flipping every discussion concept along with Bags vacation onto Nik Bags. The two about Bags were brutal. Bags even wanted to apologize to Nik because of it. Did ill nik-A accept Bags apology? I doubt it. Nik Bags brought the humor but had a few misses that cost them the battle. Good stuff from both but in the end Conswerve got the victory 6-1.

Dope Battle. This is the best I've read from Swerve.

This battle was pretty consistent on both sides, I got one more quote from Conservation for the edge though, this should go back and forth if it gets more votes though cause it's very close

this battle was decided because of the strength of the opening eight, which were better than anything in Nik Bags' verse.

I think swerve edges it although his one syllable rhyming is almost enough for me to dock him points...
It just came down to who has more misses and in my opinion it was Nik that just missed a little bit more...

Advanced Placement [VS] Karpnados [Karpnados WINS by no show]
Disappointing that the reigning champions decided not to show. Destroyer came with a decent verse. I thought his verse last round was pretty good. Compared to this one it lacked creativity and wording. It's Destroyer though so of course he brought 1-2 good bars. If Dominate and Aero showed would it have been enough to get the win though? I guess we will never know. Pussy's.

What others had to say...
Good verse.

Fire.

Des might win this on his own.

Dude on a roll.

That verse was crazy Des

But overall decent verse

Had some bangers in there Des...you old erectile dysfunctional faggot

Audi Boys [VS] Name Pending [Name Pending WINS 5-0]
Audi Boys were a really big disappointment here. A.Knightmare had to key another verse but this round they weren't up against part of the circle jerk crew. Last round he was able to squeak out the victory with some cool concepts but here he came with poorly worded concepts and not the same creativeness we've come to expect from Allen. It sucks Hush decided not to participate in this tourney, Orc could've told him he wouldn't be a good partner based on what happened last tag team tournament. Name Pending did their thing. Alvin with his current event and discussion punches we have come to expect didn't disappoint while murda brought his creativeness here. Especially the closer.

Frankly i think np took this easily.
Ak most likely keyed this verse n it showed.

Close as hell. Allen felt rushed doing this and I'm pretty sure he wrote most if not all of this by myself cause the wording felt "Allen-Knightish".
I thought name pending handily took this

This was close but I think NP was more consistent...
The personals did the job...

Top Punchlines

Milk Chocolate - King Karaoke and Orc
U should've teamed with Cro or Neigh, either one would've been oh so deadly
U got this shit mastered Bey, y pick a pupil who's worse than the 2 u own already
Get rid of the hooptie and cop a new ride as soon as u get some bread
Shit wouldn't get u from A to B if it was in that choose ur own adventure thread

Alpha Omega - Paradigm and Beyond
Writes every verse on his iphone, never battles solo
there's One Bite Behind Everything he's produced like the Apple Logo
Woman admire my physique, it makes the hookers squirt
the last time anyone had Eyes for O's was wearing a Hooters shirt

Karpnados - Destroyer and Sound
u bitches can't hack it, its just time that u fags quit
too bad it's text, cuz even though sound's gone, I still gotta read ur wack shit

Nik Bags - ill nik-A and Bags
we know bout my partna in Mexico; go & clown it, u rookies
bags got burned... but Strikta’s baby had to stop, drop & roll just to get outta the pussy

Conswerveation - Swerve and Strikta
Mexico wasn’t good to Bags and now Nik’s about to take a hit,
And leave him hooked up to a drip that would match the one coming off of Bags’ dick.
But let’s be frank…you getting laid aint something ever said,
Cause the only time Bags has any options is in a Veritas adventure thread.
Nik got all the J’s in the world.. now try a dunk, playa
You can create off the dribble?... yea, & a dirty spic'll be born 9 months later.

Name Pending - murda sho and Alvin Karpis
Y'all should keep quiet cause we'll never cease fire till u're dead bro
Shots'd hit A B more than playing Street Fighter on Nintendo

Paradigm
09-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Predictions

Karpnados [VS] Name Pending
Destroyer and Sound - murda sho and Alvin Karpis
Destroyer didn't come as well as he did the round before and it seems Sound is uninterested in contributing to their tag team. It seems Destroyer will be on his own once again. This will be his first real test of this tourney and his lyrical fitness will be tested. Alvin and murda sho's tag team is pretty deadly, their styles have complimented each others very in the tourney. Alvin bringing current event and discussion bars mixed with the witty netcees style everyone has grown accustomed to, and murda sho bringing a certain creativeness that I love reading. I admit on Netcees uno I always wondered why murda sho got respect, I thought he was less than good but here on netcees dos i've enjoyed all the haymakers he's brought here and in the Summer Classic. IHH represent. Destroyer will need to focus and bring the haymakers he's able to write on a more consistent basis to keep this competitive. Hopefully he drops fire and this will be a good battle. Name Pending 70/30

Milk Chocolate [VS] Conswervation
Orc and King Karaoke - Strikta and Swerve
Conswerve is coming off a victory against one of the best tag teams on the site. They dropped fire last round with the return of Strikta but will he show up two rounds in a row? History says no, that leaves Swerve to write by his lonesome once again. He has the ability to drop dope and has showed he can do this alone. Milk Chocolate is coming off a win against the gods themselves. The battle of the tourney. Hell, the battle of their boarding lives. Ha, just kidding... sort of. When I asked others on the site they were unanimously ranked #1 behind the champions Aero and Dominate and they have not disappointed so far. Conswerve will need to take it to the next level here to pull off the upset. It should be dope but I have to go with the favorites to win the tourney here. 70/30 Milk Chocolate

Conclusion

These semi final battles will not disappoint if each team focuses and writes to their full potential. Voting last round to this round needs to step up. It really deters me from doing magazines for you all when you don't return the gratitude and show that you want these tournaments ran the way you want them to. Why should the admins and mods invest their time when you won't do the same and do what you are supposed to be doing? When you enter a tournament you are agreeing that you will fully participate, which includes, dropping on time, chatting via predictions and hype , and most of all voting on all of the battles, not just the minimum. Your votes decide what gets spotlight in these things. They should include quotables, lotb, consistency and a full breakdown. If you're going to be lazy I'm going to be lazy and do the minimum as well, so, don't complain. Let's step it up.

big baby
09-12-2014, 05:43 PM
cricket cricket

ill nik-A
09-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Creek creek

Sho Money EMG
09-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Name Pending all the way. Mark my words.