08-29-2014, 12:33 AM
The 1-2 Punch League

Due Monday Midnight Pacific
Camp Bell Notebook

Notebook
08-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Truthfully...

You're Childish thinking you'd ever be ruled as King
Reading Donald Glover's discog's the only way we'd put Camp in the same sentence as Royalty

Camp Bell
09-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Nah but fa real...

we all go thru this day an age with ease
ya fate is obsolete, thanks to technology
now all notebook does is endanger trees

Certain
09-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Notebook: This was a pretty clever line. But you butchered the wording on every count. Your lines don't even rhyme. The punchline is way too wordy. And the phrasing is awkward in the setup. Strip this down to something like this:

You're trying to touch the crown, but now you'll get foiled, C.
Donald Glover playlists are the only time Camp comes next to Royalty.

That would probably have won this battle. I'm not great at wording battle lines for harshness, but at least it's your clever concept with a solid end rhyme and concise phrasing.

Camp Bell: Your line wasn't as interesting or creative, but you worded it better. I wish endangering trees had been turned into a bad thing for a person to do, rather than simply a writeoff of irrelevance. Maybe if you had set it up as being that he never gets the blunt passed to him or something like that. I don't know. But you won here because your wording and rhyming was so superior.

Vote: Camp Bell

Blanco Bishop
09-02-2014, 12:44 PM
I think notebook could of won but overdid the wording. Cancel was direct but effective.

V camp

BROKE LESNAR
09-02-2014, 12:58 PM
I liked both. Note had a pretty decent bar. I thought his wording probably could have been better. But we all have our own styles and can recognize how I write or what I prefer shouldn't be a benchmark for others to reach for. Therefore the wording issues are probably just due to my preference. I liked the reference and the np. I thought Camp's was better. Not a big fan of green environmentalist bullshit lmao but yeah I thought the set up, np, and delivery was admirable.

v-Camp

Kin
09-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Book- not a fan of the rhyme you chose- Royalty and Ruled as King wasn't great...and the punch itself was pretty stretched...

Camp- Short an nice rhyme scheme..solid nameplay

Vote-Camp

Unfukwitable
09-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Ones rhyme was totally off had a ok approach but just feel short the other had a cool line ..

v/Camp

YDK
09-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Cool battle, if note woulda shortened the line an am reworded it slightly he coulda had this but for how it stands I gotta vote campbell