Meth
08-29-2014, 12:33 AM
The 1-2 Punch League

Due Monday Midnight Pacific

Kin Roar

Kin
08-29-2014, 12:53 PM
They turn Scaredy Cat when he's Here to Scratch?...we should have Doubtz
Cuz I dont Fear Roar...or...anything that comes out thiz Pussiez Mouth!

Roar
09-01-2014, 12:48 AM
This try hard need to try more. Ur bars got me scarred and eye sore,
One punch leave you Broke, Kin!.. then I'll zip you up so you can die poor

Certain
09-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Kin: This was OK. Using Z's instead of S's seemed childish. Your mechanics were fine otherwise, and your wording was good. But the line wasn't very clever.

Roar: The name play here was OK at best. It was slightly stretched but more just obvious, though maybe not as obvious as Kin's. But you didn't do much else with the punch, and I'm not sure how a punch can leave someone without money. Also, it's weird that there's a guy named Broke here who is rather good, so when I saw the name play before the follow, I thought this would be about him.

Vote: Kin

Blanco Bishop
09-01-2014, 12:47 PM
I really want feeling either honestly but i felt kins roar n cat connection was simple for my taste.

I felt like roar read smoother n tho the broke play was a little odd considering the fact les is in the league, i felt it had a bit more creativity.

V roar

jilti
09-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Roar had an excellent setup but Broke,Kin/Die Poor didn't work for me. Kin with scaredy cat/fear roar/pussies mouth worked for me
Vote-Kin

Camp Bell
09-02-2014, 12:55 AM
kin

nice punch overall, im not to sure about the z's either as certain
mentioned. but i liked the roar/pussies mouth connection.

roar

i did like the flow of your punch but you lost me at die poor
i know, i know...broke/kin....but, it just didnt have as much
effectiveness as kins.

vote: kin

BROKE LESNAR
09-02-2014, 12:49 PM
This was another difficult one to judge bc it's hard to get into alot of variations of Broke np/wp for obvious reasons, lol. Although this had nothing to do with me, I guess I did like the np itself. I thought it was worded smoother and with a much fresher, crisper delivery than Kin's. However Kin's greatest attribute was the attention he paid to the entire concept. His first line perfectly set up the closer. Although one could say the Roar np is redundant, it wasn't the best part of his bar. His concept and all the supportive material that went into the concept really hammered the np through.

Close battle. But I have Kin winning this.

v-Kin

RudeBoy
09-02-2014, 02:39 PM
This was close but I got kin hit a lil harder imo

V/ kin

Unfukwitable
09-03-2014, 12:37 AM
Okay so imo the wordplay or nameplay was a bit off.. Broke Kin & Broken is similar but Bro kin, Broke Inn would've worked much more smooth in the case of word usage I guess on this I gotta go with the more simple line since hit had a slightly harder hit.

v/Kin

El Muffin
09-03-2014, 07:52 PM
tf

I got roar here

summit about kins delivery was offputting.

roar shit was ajght

kin was too

but better wrding tks it

v roar