Due Monday Midnight Pacific

Defiant Muff Diggity

El Muffin
08-30-2014, 03:45 PM
sup

Defiant
09-03-2014, 03:36 AM
Bags was right, u only take pics alone u gay prick
lawerence wishes she never took those pics, he wishes there WAS a pic of him w/ a chick

El Muffin
09-03-2014, 06:36 PM
I stay goin to exotic places..u cant deny the boys Potential
Last Def-Vacation you seen u were stuck ina stall w/ no toilet tissue

El Muffin
09-03-2014, 07:58 PM
up 4 votes
Meth

Meth
09-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Muffs was so forced he had to spell it out for us.

Not really a fan.

Def was too simple and was a whiff

Very mediocre battle

V/ muff for the better attenpt

BROKE LESNAR
09-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Creatively I say Muff took it. Directness I say Defiant took it. Defiant had a funny line. Straight forward personal. Muff had a creative concept. But the Def-vacation and Defecation np was unsettling. I mean it wasn't "Design"-calibre terrible, bc sounding out it does sound alot like Defecation, but the glaring misstepis the "v". Can't really overlook that. I really didn't like Defiant's delivery or rhyme scheme, the impact was diluted bc of it. He gets points for the personal, tho. Muff's I preferred the way he structured the concept around the np, but the np itself was very questionable. If I were to list the likes and dislikes of each bar, even tho Muff's np softened the quality of his overall presentation, I have to say his impact was harder.

v-Muff

Unfukwitable
09-03-2014, 09:05 PM
One had a much more solid line, The wordplay was there but alil rocky liked the wording too.

v/Muff

Sharp
09-03-2014, 10:09 PM
iunno

I think defs did something (not much but some kinda hit) but in the context of a battle I'd say def-vacate/defecate was a total miss. maybe its my accent? still I edge it to def

v/defiant

Camp Bell
09-03-2014, 10:33 PM
eww both these lines stink, i hate the netcee references
like, im not that deep in this shit lmao wtf. muff line was
stretched but i liked the wordplay. it was a good effort

vote: muff