08-29-2014, 11:06 AM
Here

Window Taco
08-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Check

Window Taco
08-30-2014, 01:32 AM
My foe's a fag! so when I'm grabbing on chics that lick my hard log right/
"Rude have a nigga's face on his dick" like "Ravishing Rick's Junkyard Dog tights!!"/

RudeBoy
09-02-2014, 07:16 AM
Come on son, u a bum when u spit, Jedi mind tricks get put 2 bed
The force is definitely w/ u, how wording n concepts just Skywalks over ur head

Kin
09-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Windu...if rick rude was the junkyard dog then this woulda been ok....but I dont really get the connection....set up was pretty basic too

Rude...dope set.up...wordplay...an hit hard..

Easy

Vote...rude

Blanco Bishop
09-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Both were oddly worded.
Win was really messy tho.
Rude was a little better. Played but better.

V rude

BROKE LESNAR
09-02-2014, 12:40 PM
This was a dope battle, but in my eyes there is a clear and decisive winner. Windu was fucking ill. That Ravishing Rick Rude line was roflz and just altogether an excellent bar.. Great reference. Keep doing shit just like this. Don't get too abstract. Rude was good too but creatively I would say Windu had this.

v-Windu

Certain
09-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Windu Tuako: Awesome reference (http://i.imgur.com/6Hc0gdB.jpg), one of the few obscure-ish wrestling references that I get. The wording needed to be cleaner, but I liked the punchline.

RudeBoy: I've seen a lot of Skywalker wordplay, like probably more than 20 lines invoking that concept in one way or another. Your wording was better, and I liked that you incorporated the Mace Windu aspect to a degree. But the punch was too played.

Vote: Windu Tuako

Meth
09-04-2014, 03:34 PM
The skywalker line didn't connect at all for me because you didn't connect it really

The sky part was just added to make it skywalks. No reason or suntan ce to why it was there

The wrestling line was very sloppy shouldn't have said "when" in ur set up

V/ Tuako for the better attempt tho