Due Monday at Midnight eastern
Mike Wrecka

Mike Wrecka
07-26-2013, 09:10 PM
check

Mike Wrecka
07-27-2013, 11:24 AM
when people harness their skill, theres no obstacle that they cant overtake,
but you have nothing to harness, like Bags being stood up on his indoor rock climbing date/
competition here was weak for awhile, and sik was the main benefactor,
now he wishes he can battle in the past, like civil war re-enactors /
it took over a month for you to accept this battle, acting like an average joe instead,
sik dodged, ducked, dipped, dived, dodged, every single call out thread/
this nerd writes lines about shooting guns as if he's a repeat offender,
but I guarantee the only clip on his waist, is attached to his suspenders/
if we were in the same room, this timid lame would blend into the background of the place,
while id make an impression...... of my fist in his face/

SiK
07-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Look....

Ya punches are poor, n ironically ya fuckin broke
If Wreck n ball in the same sentence, S’cause ya verses look like the aftermath of one of THOSE
Your 1-2 punch reign was a joke, now I just want you dead
But the way Cash killed this faggot, you’d think there was already a bounty on his fuckin head
I’ve fucked mad cougars, so THAT thread was such a bore
Mike getting a piece of any pussy is harder to picture than DG EVER being fucked before
I'm predicted to win, especially when all my punches landing
So we know even if Rectify the odds, it would still be considered a huge misunderstanding
I got this shit locked, an easy win cause this g’s fake
So go ahead and tell his ass goodbuy like illnika scoring Jordans off of ebay

EASY

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=8991
http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=9192

Sharp
07-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Opened, you mind posting links Mike Wrecka?

Geno
07-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Ouch. Good battle, gonna stay away from voting in here

SiK
07-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Cmon now...UP

SiK
07-29-2013, 08:44 PM

Sho Money EMG
07-30-2013, 12:12 AM
but you have nothing to harness, like Bags being stood up on his indoor rock climbing date

Okay not feelin that much

Lol okay

it took over a month for you to accept this battle, acting like an average joe instead,

Feelin this

Nah corny

if we were in the same room, this timid lame would blend into the background of the place,
while id make animpression...... of my fist in his face/

Nah

punches are poor, n ironically ya fuckin broke
If Wreck n ball in the same sentence, S’cause ya verses look like the aftermath of one of THOSE

Okay

But the way Cash killed this faggot, you’d think there was already a bounty on his fuckin head

Dope

Mike getting a piece of any pussy is harder to picture than DG EVER being fucked before

Lol

So we know even if Rectify the odds, it would still be considered a huge misunderstanding

Great wp

Dope shit

Mvgt - Sik
Good battle tho fellas

Boredom
07-30-2013, 05:13 PM
but you have nothing to harness, like Bags being stood up on his indoor rock climbing date/

vs

i have sik gettin the W here, wrecka had some decent concepts but wording an execution took away from the impact they could've had, the dodgeball line could've been doope and lotb if worded differently. all in all i have sik taking this w/ consistency tho.

Split
07-30-2013, 05:30 PM
>weak setup and opening line. this is technically attacking Bags even though I see the wp
>very simple.
>nope.jpg
>eh
>naw

you got good wording, but it comes off as very weird in a battle.. like when u talk to shop owners in Chinatown and pronounce every syllable separately, no contractions

definitely work on your concepts, pretty boring even tho they technically worked

Look....

>ok weird wording good idea
>nice but you couldve ditched "already"
>naw
>think u used rectify wrong but good wording
>k.

both sides coulda come cleaner, Sik lookin like he didnt care at all and MW didnt get enough traction for an upset. Sik won this pretty easy with avg bars, it wasnt a bad read on either side tho

V/ Sik

PancakeBrah
07-30-2013, 06:30 PM
This was okay. The concept was there to be better, and it really didn't attack SiK. Ok opener.
ehhh...the concept/metaphor was on point. I liked it, but it missed as a punch. SiK's BEEN active for awhile, long as I've been here. Nice wordplay but only an okay punch.
Uh, no. Not sure of the thought process for this one.
I had a 7 year hiatus from text and still know clip lines are played. They have to be much more clever than this.
Bad closer. Very statement-ish in terms of the punch. Would had to have been worded much better to work effectively.

I haven't seen you battle much, but I liked your Elements battle verse much more. That particular verse had the same problem as this one (statement-ish) but on a lesser level. Your first two bars were creative and I liked their potential but they were soft in terms of landing a punch. After that the verse lacked the creativity I look for in a battle verse. I think you have the potential but it wasn't realized in this verse.

Pretty good. Solid opener.
Cash/Cashius lines are so easy to write that they're constantly invading other verse. Not a particularly great flip on it either. Nah.
Statement-ish. The cougar/pussy connection made it slightly better but still not great.
Dope wordplay, worked both ways. The most creative bar of either verse.
Came off as a little cheesy, but solid.

Not SiK's best, but he was attempting at concepts and flips every line except the DG punch. Some of them hit, some of them didn't. Shit happens.

SiK was more consistently creative and more direct. I could feel more went into his verse. This was an okay battler, I've seen both drop better.

v/SiK