PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: BROKE LESNAR vs. Meth [BROKE LESNAR Wins]

Meth
09-04-2014, 04:10 PM
The 1-2 Punch League

Due Monday Midnight Pacific

BROKE LESNAR

BROKE LESNAR
09-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Check

Meth
09-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Good luck buddy

BROKE LESNAR
09-09-2014, 01:02 AM
watch me drop Meth then let the fall demolish his spine
n when I put this hard case on his back, it'll inspire the next Otterbox product design

Meth
09-09-2014, 02:34 AM
Lesnar brings pressure to the low tiers, beating all the newbz I say
If Brokedown one more dud on his route, he'll pullover and call for help on the highway

El Muffin
09-09-2014, 06:32 AM
lol

I like both..think im missing something subtle in brokes..iono

meths was better imo

although theres something choppy af bout the way u executed it. i like the concept

v/meth

but close

Kin
09-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Wow...dope

Broke...dont see any flaws...pretty solid..hardcase shit is crack!!!..like how u chose to sway from doin a name punch an went wit somethin original...worked good here

Meth...the setup really led into the punch...thats the strongest point here...didnt feel the punches.hit.the same but.both up.there with the creativity

Vote.....Broke

Blanco Bishop
09-10-2014, 02:44 AM
I like both.
Actually thought meth had alot of potential for the punch but didnt execute the end smoothly enough imo.

Broke was smooth in all facets. That spine hard case cover connection was dope.

V broke

sral
09-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Broke killed it, fresh as fuck concept and I was just looking at one of these for my iPhone just last night... opted for one of those with the Gorilla Glass you screw in around the phone afterwards:

http://76.my/Malaysia/arrival-lunatik-taktik-case-gorilla-glass-iphone-4-4s-neepools-1304-22-neepools@5.jpg

thats how my shit looking now.

vote - broke

Certain
09-12-2014, 01:23 PM
BROKE LESNAR: The setup and the punchline didn't connect at all. You were going to drop him, presumably off a high structure, to watch him become paralyzed or killed by the fall, but then you shot him in the back? I also am never crazy about generic punchlines in 1-2, especially against well-known members. But the punchline was clever and well-worded.

Meth: The rhyme was really bad here, like you forgot to rhyme and then added that "I say" as though that made up for it. I also don't think a dud can be used to describe a person, and I don't think that the wordplay makes sense with that aspect in there, either. "Broke down a dud" isn't a phrase that means anything related to cars.

Vote: BROKE LESNAR

KnowP
09-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Broke punch was coo. Could of went with something stronger than hard case but it still hit. Wasn't feeling Meths choice of calling for help on the highway. Wording killed a good concept imo.

Vote broke

Destroyer
09-13-2014, 11:16 AM
broke's was way cleaner

v/broke

YDK
09-14-2014, 09:42 AM
Cool battle, felt broke had the better punch an as ppl been telling me broke an Meth nameplays are all old so gotta give it to broke for the cleaner an more creative punch

RudeBoy
09-14-2014, 09:43 AM
Both were coo broke just hit harder n lil more creative

V/broke