Sharp
09-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Netcees Newbie Tourney VII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Friday,
September 12th 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Check Ins are due WEDNESDAY, Sept 10t 2014
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Min. = 8 lines
Max. = 16 lines
Limit MUST be agreed upon

General Rules:

First to 5, Win by 2, 3-0=KO
1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will be disqualified.
A check in ISmandatory.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Witty Wonka theMuzzl3

theMuzzl3
09-08-2014, 12:56 PM
check, 16 lines cool?

Witty Wonka

Witty
09-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Here.

16's cool.

theMuzzl3
09-09-2014, 03:45 AM
Witty Wonka I had a verse with sorter lines... but I like this one a lot more.... here it is:

Don't mind those land mines I planted on that slanted mountain u be climbing to make your 1st shiny dime.
Describing my rhymes would be like dubs of a slanted clue, stubbing your writing and turning it into goo and slime.
Ruthlessly coming up at me with swine flu, biting; impeding your nonstop ascendance to that exciting hilltop.
The useless summing up of cunning attacks is a bargaining tool for your nimrod friends to give foolishly schemed props.
Your lines are a stumbling attempt at crumbling deez admonishing drops of glowing literature; but, you'r flowing will flop.
Your sloppy life is subsiding at a low beat; now you're stripling for the lore of Hip Hop… too bad you're stuffed in handcuffs!
Roughed up like a burning out cigarette butt, struggling for life while turning into ash; witness the sickness of your last puff.
You're slacking, and lacking oxygen; but cash or Oxycodone won't help you catch up no mo, bro… thats gotta be rough…

I thought this tournament was a tandem made for flowing NEWBS.
But, you're just some random dude showing up and fancying to SNOOZE AND LOSE.
Cluelessly cracking open your loose style is as easy as leaking overflowing cheese whizz onto your cheek, Witty geek;
Jee-wizz: all this while I was pleased that sneak peaking at you revealed a genius that would suffice, but you're weak.
Your imprecise words are predictably concise, and are dreamless vices: meaningless wazoos of speechless tweakers' poo.
Come at me, full stride, but unlike the guys penned that lies; you ain't no foo… so drink brew; and whatever I do, you outdo.
All puns aside, I don't wish to offend you; it seems like you're a cool dude… but I truly could slice you in two with my kazoo.
You're done with the price of simply clashing with me, smashing you; heedlessly trying to scale the peak of my volcano…
that was a BIG NONO -- it might even cause me to speak truthfully, and then u'll be like "uh oh, he's gonna explode."

Witty
09-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Ext plz.

theMuzzl3
09-12-2014, 07:52 PM
NP /w me. Ext is cool... but please do post and win.