PDA

View Full Version : ~Stay Knockin'~

Kin
09-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Produced by Kin
1st-Kin
hook
2nd-Gritty

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/166939576&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_ comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;vi sual=true"></iframe>

CopyPat
09-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Beat is simple but nice. I like these kindof deep/heavy sounding beats alot. Kin ur verse was fine but idunno something about it made it sound like u didn't really believe in what u were saying. like not committed to it?? Gritty sounded a bit more comfortable with the beat/verse and what he was doing. sorry i dont have better feed for you but its hard for me to really say much since u do audio much better than i do. U make this beat??? was pretty dope i was feeling it

Vulgar
09-16-2014, 11:13 PM
Beat sounds pretty vintage.

Kin - Respectable verse. Not sure why you're a rapper talking about making beats though. If you wanted to appeal to an audience, talk about how much of a lyrical assailant you are, and let the listeners decide by themselves if they like the beat. Quality is very nice. Lyrics were decent.

Gritty - That horn sound in the background is too hushed, I'd like to hear it more pronounced. In text, your verse would be average, but your steadfast, aggressive delivery makes it refreshing. Similar to some members of Army of the Pharaohs, you've got gutter presence, but your lyrical depth needs work. If you can step it up in that department, more sparks are guaranteed to fly.

Cool track. I like "Stand Out" on your page. Kin

Vulgar
09-16-2014, 11:13 PM
Beat sounds pretty vintage.

Kin - Respectable verse. Not sure why you're a rapper talking about making beats though. If you wanted to appeal to an audience, talk about how much of a lyrical assailant you are, and let the listeners decide by themselves if they like the beat. Quality is very nice. Lyrics were decent.

Gritty - That horn sound in the background is too hushed, I'd like to hear it more pronounced. In text, your verse would be average, but your steadfast, aggressive delivery makes it refreshing. Similar to some members of Army of the Pharaohs, you've got gutter presence, but your lyrical depth needs work. If you can step it up in that department, more sparks are guaranteed to fly.

Cool track. I like "Stand Out" on your page. Kin

theMuzzl3
09-18-2014, 05:13 PM
definitely got some skills on the mic.

Split
09-23-2014, 01:41 AM
Cool beat, cool verse. I like your mic presence but I think there wasnt much variation or range in your delivery. Song was a bit too busy with words, but it's a hard balance to maintain.

Verse with the blunt full of kush/dub/ I was made for this/ alcoholism lines was DOPE and probably the best ratio of content to lines. Keep your songwriting at THIS level of lyricism.

Give more time for the beat to develop between verses. Showcase some of your producer's talents and let the music and words harmonize on an aesthetic level

good shit man