PDA

View Full Version : Packed Graves vs. Tomb [Packed Graves Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-16-2014, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t2hlWpird8

Packed Graves vs. Tomb

Packed Graves

PG is a welcomed addition to the league. He hails from RB and last night champed the Golden Gloves keystyle tournament. No stranger to 1-2 Punch Leagues, PG has shown marked improvement in his battles and his progression is admirable.

Tomb

Tomb is a great guy.

Due Monday 12am PST

Tomb
09-17-2014, 08:35 AM
The great guy is here

Packed Graves
09-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Packed Graves Vs Tomb aka your funeral awaits.

-btw check.

Tomb dont forget to post.

Packed Graves
09-19-2014, 12:11 AM
you can't take a stab at me, so why would this kid bother
the battle just isn't going to Pan out for you, but I promise youll leave like his father

Tomb
09-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Seen ur "new style" on RB, learned from a University? Shit not servin me
When it's Gallaudet! Payin them student loans resulted into his tag semis entry

Destroyer
09-21-2014, 11:25 AM
I got graves here
I think tomb just tried to do too much

Window Taco
09-21-2014, 12:18 PM
I feel Tomb had the stronger and more entertaining bar easily. Graves had a very played concept in the "leave as fathers do" concept and it was smh worthy, and it was merely a braggadocio threat and not really a landing punch IMO. Tomb on the other hand had an effective personal punch that was fresher and direct. His only problem was the line was a little too wordy.

V/ Tomb

El Muffin
09-21-2014, 01:24 PM
v/Graves

I get what tomb was goin 4..thought the execution was forced

gimme a pronounciation when u see this nxt time

mk sure im judging right

packed was decent

theMuzzl3
09-21-2014, 05:22 PM
you can't take a stab at me, so why would this kid bother
the battle just isn't going to Pan out for you, but I promise youll leave like his father

I'm not sure if "this brother" was supposed to be "his brother… or if "his father" was supposed to be "your father". The over-all punch was good, but the structure was lacking. The 2nd line should have come closer to matching the length of the 2nd line. The content was good, though.

Seen ur "new style" on RB, learned from a University? Shit not servin me
When it's Gallaudet! Payin them student loans resulted into his tag semis entry

I'm not sure what RB is, but I'm goon assume its a rap forums… internet slang told me it meant "random boner", lol. Had to look up gallaudet, and I love it when I learn new words. The content was good, it flowed decently.

This was close, but I'm gonna:

/v Tomb

Kin
09-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Graves....solid...I followed that shit too...relevant punch plus dope flip wit it

Tomb...u tryna do a lot wit only 2 bars....creative no doubt....juz tryna force the punch out...

Vote P.G...13

jilti
09-21-2014, 09:29 PM
ok punch vs good attempt
mvgt PG

BROKE LESNAR
09-21-2014, 10:39 PM
I think PG did a better job of executing a relevent concept. He had a smooth delivery while Tomb had a potentially great personal but his execution hurt his bar alot. I'll do complete breakdowns next week.

v-PG

Kill Spree
09-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Pg's bar was cool. Deff clever and was executed smoothly. I liked tombs idea but felt it wasn't set up well tbh.

Vote pg

Camp Bell
09-22-2014, 07:39 PM
looks like tomb lost his wording here.
it started cool but he fell off with very
bad over wording with no rhyme.

vote: Packed Graves

Blanco Bishop
09-22-2014, 10:22 PM
Packed was crisper.

Tom's wording was a lil jumbled.

V packed

murda sho
09-23-2014, 08:49 PM
wordplay nowadays is hard to do unless it sounds EXACTLY like the word sounds and makes sense both ways... anyway, both had okay bars but Packed had a little more impact.. slightly

v: packed

MKG
09-23-2014, 09:51 PM
PGs line was solid
Tomb bad a good concept w/ the wp
But it came out choppy
Vote packed

El Muffin
09-23-2014, 10:45 PM
wordplay nowadays is hard to do unless it sounds EXACTLY like the word sounds and makes sense both ways... anyway, both had okay bars but Packed had a little more impact.. slightly

v: packed

nah ion wanna hear that shit. niggas back on that forced shit all day.

the ppl who were crusading for perfection in wp now are the main culprits smfh

murda sho
09-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Im with you Muff... but believe me i've lost battles cause my wp didn't sound exactly like how a professor would read the word even though I don't talk anything like that

shit it happened to me in the Summer Classic

BROKE LESNAR
09-24-2014, 07:04 PM
Im with you Muff... but believe me i've lost battles cause my wp didn't sound exactly like how a professor would read the word even though I don't talk anything like that

shit it happened to me in the Summer Classic

lol I had ppl read "laudanum" and think the wordplay was "loading um". It was "laudin(g) (th)em'", pronounced and used precisely as you would say it/define it.