PDA

View Full Version : Windu Tuako vs. Muff [Muff Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-16-2014, 05:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVh4ORk3gFs

Windu Tuako vs. Muff

Windu Tuako

Windu is a fascinating study. At a time where NC needs fresh up and coming talent, he has been doing his part to replenish the ranks. I can remember back on NC1 when similes were admonished, but with NC2 and acapella battling, they are becoming more and more acceptable again. I don't see them as a crutch, but as a much needed dynamic to help break the monotonous format that many of us are unwillingly forced to adhere to. Windu is creative with his punches and I'm mainly partial to his pro-wrestling refs.

Muff

Muff is a polished vet who has been doing this consistently well for years. It's strange bc on NC1 his battles were lauded and rightfully so, but on NC2 he seems to be a target for many boarders to lambaste. Personally, I think Muff is a terrific battler. He's not only creative, but he's really humorous and you can see his fun-loving personality leak out through his bars. I specifically chose this battle bc I can see this being a sleeper BOTW.

Due Monday 12am PST

El Muffin
09-16-2014, 06:45 PM
hi there

Window Taco
09-18-2014, 12:21 AM
check*

Nicely written preview @Broke

Window Taco
09-18-2014, 02:01 AM
He's so "cartoonish & scared" that even his "avy's trembling" extra bad!/
Cuz I'm a "king" who'll "eat this muffin" like "Dexter's dad (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8dgryOLPN1qeibeto1_1280.jpg)!!!"/

El Muffin
09-18-2014, 02:25 AM
Listen star wars nerd...

I dine luxurious. entrees with flagons from tact bars
U see I like to Dress Up 4 Calamari..you'd rather Cosplay as Admiral Ackbar

theMuzzl3
09-18-2014, 05:09 AM
Both were great and in good spirit. I had to look up a few words from Muff, giving his vocabulary extra props.

However, Windu's line with Dexter's Dad & the pic linked... made me crack up laughing.

Both very highly skilled, and this was close as fuck... but I'm gonna:

/v Windu Tuako

BROKE LESNAR
09-18-2014, 05:14 AM
Lmao @ Muff's bar. I thought both were good. Windu had a creative, original concept and a cool ref. Muff had a humorous fresh spin on a Star Wars reference directed at Windu.

Of the 2, one was particularly more appealing, however both had nice delivery and impact. And that was Muff's.

v-Muff

Kin
09-18-2014, 09:14 AM
two avatar rips huh?

Windu- set up was clean...don't get why u needed the " " everywhere...but I don't take away from dressing up stand out wordz any...Bold would be easier on the eyes tho'
dexter punch was cool..wish you used Muffin like Muff-in an then created somethin' to go wit' it

Muff- set up was cool...like how dude went with a harder rhyme scheme...somethin' original an harder to rhyme...Wish you didn't use Cosplay...I know thats like a custom dress up term...juz seemed a lil' akward..but thought u landed a lil' harder an had more humor

pretty close tho'

Vote-

Muff Daddy

Camp Bell
09-18-2014, 10:29 AM
good drop from both. i liked the avi bar from windu, just not totally up on "dexters dad" and eating muffins plus, i think the quotations take away from the sting cuz it just seems to not be needed and very extra. muffs line was direct and connected pretty well.

vote: Muff

Packed Graves
09-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Tuako your bar was annoying to view or read, concept was decent felt you couldve delivered sharper & wittier. Muff came clean & direct with a nice jab.

Vote- Muff

murda sho
09-23-2014, 08:51 PM
Muff can do better than this, Tuako I'm not gonna tell you to edit your style because thats YOUR style fuck these niggas.. anyway I think Muff had the edge here, no matter the style Tuako you gotta still punch as hard as possible with a sharp setup

v: Muff

MKG
09-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Both were ok but I proffered muffs here.
Was a little funnier and that gave it an edge

Tomb
09-24-2014, 09:13 AM
Both were coo n hit just muff did slightly more

V/muff

Kill Spree
09-24-2014, 09:44 AM
I felt wins was a bit off beat cool concept but muffs was smoother and more creative

Vote muffalo