PDA

View Full Version : Blanco Bishop vs. MKG [Blanco Bishop Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-16-2014, 06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIF6An7ZRec

Blanco Bishop vs. MKG

Blanco Bishop

Blanco is by far the most improved battler of this league, asides from Jilti. Both of them actually could be frontrunners for most improved battlers on NC. Each week Blanco has demonstrated the wherewithal to listen to the critiques of his battles and apply the feedback to his writing style, tweaking it just enough as to not compromise his own approach. 2015 should be a breakout year for him if 2014 was any indication. I selected this battle bc MKG is coming off a 3-way win and has only 1 loss to one of this week's contenders. The result of this battle could impact next week's positioning.

MKG

Since coming into the league a few weeks ago, MKG has made an immediate and noticeable impact. His last battle was a 3-way where he battled 2 guys that are pretty formidable and triumphed convincingly. The league is better for having him in it. Blanco needs to take MKG seriously, bc MKG obviously came here to shake things up and sharpen his writing ability. He has done just that.

Due Monday 12am PST

MKG
09-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Check, nice write up broke

Blanco Bishop
09-16-2014, 08:49 PM
U gotta fetish for shlong pics. Lars thread proved that.
So while i use classic battles as a Measuring Stick...your asking men how they do that.

MKG
09-23-2014, 01:21 AM
Tried to post your line on the low, homie that's wack
So while you try to sneak a punch I'll hit you w/ one that'll straighten your hat

Packed Graves
09-23-2014, 01:25 AM
Blanco didn't really connect or make much sense, mkg wasn't great but was barley enough for the w.

El Muffin
09-23-2014, 04:00 AM
like the measuring stick concept. execution was sloppy. specifically the "how they do that" part. which irked the f out of me coz its a rhetorical question. thought there were a few other ways u could have approached this.

mkg. ok dig on the fact that he tried to pull a fast one.

nothing great but not bad

v/mkg

BROKE LESNAR
09-23-2014, 05:11 AM
Lmao. Both were funny in their own way. Blanco with the Lars dick pic/MKG dick length formula and MKG with the last minute bar/avy approach. Between the 2, Blanco had a bar that made me roflz.

v-Blanco

MKG
09-23-2014, 06:09 AM
EDIT

Camp Bell
09-23-2014, 10:13 AM
blanco punch had humor value
but i think he fell short with his
wording to end it. MKG punch
was direct as it aimed at blanco
avi pic. very relevant.

vote: MKG

jilti
09-23-2014, 11:08 AM
MKG had a decent bar, straight to the point about his pic
Blancos bar made me lol bcuz it reminded me of that one song where the rapper (cant remember who) said "how they do that there?!" idk if Blanco intended it like that but it also flowed smoothly when i read it even though it rhymed off the exact same word. so ima go with the entertainment value of this matchup...

mvgt Blanco

murda sho
09-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Avi plays are the worst man... Blanco if your punch was worded a little better it would have been fatal.. MKG wasn't terrible.. i just really hate avi plays.. so mvgt: Blanco

theMuzzl3
09-23-2014, 11:23 PM
U gotta fetish for shlong pics. Lars thread proved that.
So while i use classic battles as a Measuring Stick...your asking men how they do that.

All around, good 1-2 punch. Second line was a bit long, but it got the point across. Your lines both ended with "that", so I doubt you'll win; but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt for good content.

Tried to post your line on the low, homie that's wack
So while you try to sneak a punch I'll hit you w/ one that'll straighten your hat

Your second line was also too long, and it didn't even rhyme. I don't think your comeback was strong enough, and I know you let him post first on purpose. Would you seriously use the word "wack" as your rhyming word after I posted a topic about the Wack MC?

/v Blanco Bishop

El Muffin
09-23-2014, 11:36 PM
lol Blanco Bishop

didnt u just a few wks ago critique me for rhyming same word?

Lol see how that wrks...n I only just noticed

MKG
09-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Lol

Certain
09-24-2014, 07:13 PM
Blanco Bishop: I liked this quite a bit. The concept was sharp and personal. But you didn't quite set it up right with "classic battles." You could have said, "I use text veterans as measuring sticks, you ask them how they do that." The that/that rhyme was bad, though.

MKG: This could be interpreted as a feed, though I don't mind it for that. But this is way too direct and not very clever.

Vote: Blanco Bishop

BROKE LESNAR
09-24-2014, 07:16 PM
lol Blanco Bishop

didnt u just a few wks ago critique me for rhyming same word?

Lol see how that wrks...n I only just noticed

lmao you know what...there was so much going on with the bar that II didn't beven notice that when I read it

i guess that's a good thing though