PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: BROKE LESNAR vs. Jilti [BROKE LESNAR Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-16-2014, 10:19 PM
BROKE LESNAR (C)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkiIdBDIPD8

BROKE became champion when defeating Destroyer a few weeks back. Since then he has defended against a hungry YDK and an even more respected opponent in Meth. Jilti will definitely be a challenge and this battle should not disappoint.

Jilti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=Ux1BsjyqwV0

Jilti, similar to Blanco Bishop, has been doing exceedingly well for himself and elevating at an admirable rate. Which explains why both are currently embroiled in a BA Contenders match. I'm not going to link it. Since Jilti arrived he was quick to adopt the requisite NC text battle format. He has been cutting his teeth in the BA and used that experience to successfully make a name for himself in the 1-2 Punch League. His creativity is improving every battle and I applaud him for pushing himself. The future of NC relies on guys like Jilti to keep it relevent, and if he stays dedicated to the site, I believe we are in good hands.

Due Monday 12am PST

BROKE LESNAR
09-18-2014, 05:19 AM
Check.

BROKE LESNAR
09-20-2014, 07:40 PM
The future of NC relies on guys like Jilti to keep it relevent, and if he stays dedicated to the site, I believe we are in good hands.

i lied

u dimwitted shit for brains, no way this twit is offin me
if ur a glimpse of the future, its what mike judge envisioned with idiocracy

jilti
09-21-2014, 02:36 PM
since ur a big wrestling fan, here u go..

this Mankind of a hardcore legend in his own right, no lie
cuz Dude Love getting pounded thru tables more than that old guy

bang, bang

El Muffin
09-21-2014, 02:56 PM
iono.

jilti I like all the tie ins..but ive seen dude love lines b4 but not flipped like that

pretty good line tho

I think broke took it though

smooth n direct beats a good flip on a played concept

v broke

theMuzzl3
09-21-2014, 05:49 PM
i lied

u dimwitted shit for brains, no way this twit is offin me
if ur a glimpse of the future, its what mike judge envisioned with idiocracy

Over-all, great creative concept & stuck to it; and still was insulting. I had to google "Mike Judge idiocracy", but the description of the movie said it all. I love learning new shit. Good over-all structure, though the 2nd line was a bit long, I don't think that matters because of the conceptual ideas.

this Mankind of a hardcore legend in his own right, no lie
cuz Dude Love getting pounded thru tables more than that old guy

Jilti's lines were much more insulting, which I have learned is a huge part of battling. You had to put ",no lie" just to make the lines rhyme though, and I think you tossed this together in like 5-10 minutes. You have more potential than what was posted hereā€¦ and the structure wasn't perfect. I'd like to see you put words in the lines that rhyme (other than the last word of the line) and keep the structural content solid.

/v BROKE LESNAR

Kin
09-21-2014, 08:07 PM
Broke....set up.fit good wit.punch....dope shit...pretty hard

J...set up had a nice play of."mankind a" ...nice...dude love again was nice but the pounded through tables/gay play was the weak point...thought this coulda been more creative using the mick foley better besides /hardcore/tables....

Close.... j woulda had it in my eyez if he had better closer

Vote ...broke

Kill Spree
09-22-2014, 08:57 AM
Broke a bar was nice. Executed smoothly. Where j I felt could have made this bar harsher. Still pretty dope battle here but I got broke edging this

V/broke

Packed Graves
09-23-2014, 11:37 PM
The tid bit about mankind I like how it ties in just didn't come across with great impact where I feel the idiocracy was more creative with better impact.

Champ

Tomb
09-24-2014, 09:18 AM
Jil had a alright punch but broke was more smoother n direct

V/ broke

Certain
09-24-2014, 11:28 AM
BROKE LESNAR: Quoting your own battle preview as part of the setup for a two-line battle is amateur shit. Also the line was really direct. It was like a 4Chan sweet burn once the invented personal was delegitimized.

jilti: Wrestler name flips are tough because they've been done so much. Yours was OK.

Vote: jilti