PDA

View Full Version : YDK vs. murda sho [murda sho Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-17-2014, 05:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DgZCMbxXt4

YDK vs. murda sho

YDK

YDK is one of the best text battlers in this league. Many of you might think that's an absurd statement, but let me explain. YDK is more known for topicals than battling. One can easily say that he has found more success in topicals than text battling. However, what someone can't say is that YDK hasn't been able to crossover. Where he used to have scattered punches with rough edges that barely ever connected, he has evolved into a guy that is either hit or miss. This is evident when checking his 1-2 Punch battles. He has progressed so much over the years doing the text battling stuff, and that isn't even what he specializes in. I say he is one of the best text battlers in this league bc he knows how to absorb feedback and utilize criticism to better himself. He knows how to up his game when necessary. He votes accordingly and he is a man of integrity. He's consistent. This won't be an easy battle for MS, so I wouldn't take him lightly.

murda sho

This should be an easy battle for MS. MS is perhaps the best thing going for NC today aside from Alvin Karpis. There are 5 battlers on this site that I not only check their battles regularly but have a measure of respect for. MS is one of them. MS is definitely top tier and an elite textcee, imo. The work I've seen from him on NC and RB has been astounding. On top of that he is the best rapper on this site. Hands down. To be able to switch from making tracks to text battling takes tremendous effort and MS does it without sacrificing too much. Alot of ppl think that NC2 is a shell of its former self. What they don't understand is that ppl just become disinterested in text battling. Most of those ppl have been doing this stuff, and nothing else, long enough to become disenchanted by it. This allows lesser appreciated guys who were overlooked for whatever reason an opportunity to shine. MS took that opportunity and he is one of the best there is without having to rely on his name brand to get wins.

Due Monday 12 am PST

YDK
09-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Lmao @ this wont be easy, this will be easy

Check

murda sho
09-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Going 1... Check

YDK
09-22-2014, 09:39 PM
I can break this bitch down have em throwing crazy punches; he's wimpy
cuz when I murda sho its a murda show like any quarterback in cincy

murda sho
09-22-2014, 11:15 PM
You don't stand a chance...

My he's wack, is this the nigga that was bold with all the talkin?
Well these shots'd take YD's back quicker than holding on the offense

Zip Him Up!

Packed Graves
09-23-2014, 01:15 AM
Generic nameplay vs a clever attempt at a name play.

Vote sho

BROKE LESNAR
09-23-2014, 05:14 AM
I have MS taking it. I think YDK using MS twice in the same line took some of the sting out of it. MS had a creative np.

v-MS

Kill Spree
09-23-2014, 08:05 AM
I didn't like the ms twice play from
Yd. felt Shos concept was played but he came with a smoother fresher look here

Vote sho

Blanco Bishop
09-23-2014, 08:51 AM
Ydk was a little too basic.
He's still high off his Bengals bearing but i can't blame him.lol

Murdas bar had more depth ni was feeling the wp.

V sho

jilti
09-23-2014, 10:56 AM
Didnt really like either but one was a little more creative than the other

Vote-Murda Sho

El Muffin
09-23-2014, 11:53 AM
eh.

battle was subpar

ydk hyped on his Bengals

ms with a decent play

v/ms

Camp Bell
09-23-2014, 12:34 PM
not really liking either choice.
i think YDK missed cuz of the repetitive
murda show buildup and it was vague imo
murda punch was slightly better due to the
fact his flowed better and was more relatable

vote: murda

Kin
09-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Y....if this was a punch in a track it woulda been crazy nice....but not as hard hitting in this league....still nice

Murda... liked ur setup better....punch was dope for a nameplay...kinda predictable tho...wording was smoother then yds

Vote... its Murda

Tomb
09-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Ydk using ms twice really hurt ur punch n made it not effective
Ms came with a to the point jab which got him the win

V/Ms