PDA

View Full Version : Plot vs Touche Guerrero - TOUCHE WINS BY NOSHOW (OPEN FOR FEED, COUNTS AS VOTE)

Sharp
09-17-2014, 08:56 PM
Netcees Newbie Tourney VII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Monday,
September 22nd 2014 11:59 PM PST.
Check Ins are due Saturday, Sept 20th 2014
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Min. = 10 lines
Max. = 16 lines
Limit MUST be agreed upon

General Rules:

First to 5, Win by 2, 3-0=KO
1st person to post can't edit after the 2nd person posts.
2nd person to post can't edit after a vote has been made.
Feeding = DQ.
Recycling = DQ.
Biting = DQ.
No freeposting, swaying or bitching.
Unless a picture battle is agreed upon,
linking to your opponent's picture or posting it
means you will be disqualified.
A check in ISmandatory.
Competitors should agree on a line limit in their check in.
If no line limit is agreed on, then the 2nd person to post
must match the 1st person's line amount.

Plot Touche Guerrero

Red Soldier
09-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Here

Plot
09-18-2014, 08:32 AM
here

Red Soldier
09-19-2014, 11:33 PM
And...

Fuck who you thought was the show, check my image nigga I'm the one to handle...
My fans are begging for an Encore, while ur pleading to settle payments for ya premium channels
Ur raps are beyond boring n dawg even ya chicks interest is lookin feeble...
But I bet my dick'll have her sigh gone while I bang her twat out to his latest single
I'm sick with it, this kids finished. I advise you to quit cause Che is taken ova...
Those drops ain't just down on their luck, they're damn near paraplegic w/ a hint of Ebola
Ya death'll be Hannibal like bitch, ill grab my knife n show the concept...
So when I shank you I'll leave the blade midbrain, n leave urs detached in the process
We all know ur faggot on the low, we LOL every time you try to sneak diss...
He ain't just a fruit by the foot, he'll take 4 inches or less quicker than NYCSPITZ

Plot
09-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Sorry mate I've been in hospital with pneumonia and influenza A.
My brains a fog cloud, I'm sorry I can't think.

Red Soldier
09-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Sorry mate I've been in hospital with pneumonia and influenza A.
My brains a fog cloud, I'm sorry I can't think.

Get well bro. Sharp Nine can you leave open for feed ?

jilti
09-24-2014, 02:38 PM
Get well Plot.

Nice verse, structurally sound with Sigh Gone as your best line, closer was 2nd best. Woulda been tough to beat if he showed

MKG
09-24-2014, 06:02 PM
And...

Fuck who you thought was the show, check my image nigga I'm the one to handle...
My fans are begging for an Encore, while ur pleading to settle payments for ya premium channels
lol
But I bet my dick'll have her sigh gone while I bang her twat out to his latest single
ehh rhyming was off
I'm sick with it, this kids finished. I advise you to quit cause Che is taken ova...
Those drops ain't just down on their luck, they're damn near paraplegic w/ a hint of Ebola
ok
So when I shank you I'll leave the blade midbrain, n leave urs detached in the process
alright
He ain't just a fruit by the foot, he'll take 4 inches or less quicker than NYCSPITZ
lol

Cool verse

Unfukwitable
09-24-2014, 09:15 PM
-Lol nice opener hear, alil drawn out but still solid.
- Good wordplay, wording messed up the bar it wasn't a smooth impact seemed sloppy & It didn't rhyme.
- Nice bar not a heavy impact but a good hit.
- This wasn't bad but I just wasn't feeling it honestly.
-I honestly don't get this, maybe I had to be around more to understand.

But a cool verse seemed solid but you couldve threw a Haymaker in the mix, one of those seal the deal type of bars.

Tic
09-25-2014, 09:21 AM
And...

I get it, but not a huge fan of it.
This was ok....
Nah.
Not a fan.
Lol @ Fruit by the Foot. Ok.
Overall this was just ok. Had Plot showed I think he would've taken this, no offense. I think you need to set up your bars better..."sneak diss?" That sounded awkward to me as did a couple of your other ones. Cool tho.

theMuzzl3
09-29-2014, 10:52 PM
First off -- get well, Plot.

(7/10) Decent. 1st line was good, 2nd one was ok.

(9/10) Good, over-all. 1st line started with dissin his raps and continued to his chick, and second line followed it up very well.

(8/10) -- good lines again. "I'm sick with it, this kids finished" kind of put me off a bit, dropped from a 9 to an 8.

(8/10) -- Good concept -- I think it could have been better executed.

(6/10) -- I don't like references that much. Too many people say faggot. Taking 4 inches was good but I didn't understand the NYCSPITZ part

Over all -- 38 -- hard score to beat. I don't give 10's very often, but some of your lines tempted me to do so.