PDA

View Full Version : Elements Round 2 Mag: DOPENESS by GOW and METH

God Of War
08-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Ok so here we are in round two, first round was crazy had hardly any no shows the people that did show had nice verses, voting was mediocre. for all you strictly battlers out there you're not to good to vote. the topical heads voted on everything maybe you battling cats can learn a lesson, only battlers I seen constantly voting was hush and sik. fucking VOTE ON SHIT but here we are in round 2 the story telling round. There's many good writers on this site and this round we are going to find out which of them can hold there own in and out there comfort zone. enjoy the mag and goodluck everyone

it goes a little something like this......hit it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXCXVWjSbik

REVIEWS

Rawn MacDon vs. Cymbicourt

Very close match by 2 dudes who don't yet have the tightest grip on their respective styles. You can tell Rawn is a topicalist when he battles. He uses more complex concepts like a writer but doesn't flip them like a battler like he needs to. Cymb was very simple with some older ideas but he was slightly more effective than Rawn so he was able to snag up a victory and Rawn moves to the losers bracket.

Mike Wrecka vs. Flo Real

Flo needs to work on his wording because it really held him back in this battle. He had some ok ideas but he just words them too simple or too corny or sometimes both and takes away all the sting and effectiveness. I think he'll get there though. Mike had some solid concepts even though they were also simple they worded effectively enough to make the fact they were simple an advantage and not the other way around like how Flo Real worded his. I wish he'd stop putting /'s at the end of his bars though. Mike wins and Flo moves to the losers bracket.

R!canTheoryz vs. Cashius

Rico had some older cash plays that hurt him here. Also some shotty wording which made some solid concepts big misses in the long run. Cash had some pretty cool and simple shit like his working sets line but he didn;t need anything maor to take of homie in this one. Rican moves to the bracket of L's

The End vs Genocide

The end had some oldddddddddddddd flips that just were not getting anywhere close to landing on Geno. Spitler had some cool concepts like that veritas line and an overall decent and consistent verse was able to take it home for him in this one without much challenge.

Bags vs Nigma

Bags was dope with some lol quality stuff. His guess who line had me laughing. Nigma ain't muc of a battler I guess he had some elongated lines with not a lot of creativity or sting in them. Bags was able to take this one without much of a sweat.

Storyteller vs. Hush

Story had a mehhh verse. Looked like he wasnt expecting Vic to show. His best attempts were nothing more than an ok concept with choppy wording. Hush had that new face and penn and teller lines which would have been enough to take this by itself. Nothing huge, he didn't try obv.

Pryde vs. Objective

Obv dropped a no show verse and got burned

Innovator vs. Atomic

Innovator isn't a battler and he dropped a newb verse. Atomic ain't great but him on his worst day beats what Inno dropped. Inno will do better this round.

Opteks vs Veritas

Ive seen skepto come way fucking better than what he dropped. He dropped a i dont need to try to win this round verse and he got burned. His shit was basic and none of it hit to the point where Veritas' alternative battle verse was able to snag up the dub.

Utmost vs. Lecture

Lecutre was bleh. Utmost came with some cool stuff. That abacus before fellatio line was fucking fire and would have won this battle alone jeeeeeeeeeez.

ill nik-A vs. PancakeDude

Cake dropped way better than I think anyone expected. Nik was good and even though I personally thought he won he didn;t come with his usual flames. Cake had some fresh flips on some older concepts like kick the bucket and the quote line. Nik had some cool stuff as well but peeps just wasnt feeling it as much as they was feeling chocolate cake.

QnA with Veritas

What you think of the first round of the elements tourney?

Well, I think it is a great concept, but it still pains all that is right in the universe to see these lame faggots running around here conforming to the "who is cool" clique and dick voting. I look forward to the next round.

do you feel the topical/om heads had a disadvantage being it was reg battles in round 1?

Well I can only speak for myself, and without getting tl;dr I will speak upon this: I know how to battle. My battles are ahead of the system of this place. This places system is "set-up-punch" whereas I try to punch as often as possible. I think that hurts me, but I also know that my style is the future. So when I get these fucking idiots who vote against me, I just wink at their ignorance.

you think round 2 is going to be a disadvantage for battlrs?

No. I think talent is obvious. It aint the writers, it is the faulty perceptions of others, and a busted system. Your faggotry antics of a few weeks ago proves this.

who you think can win this tourney?

I will win. I am the most well rounded on this site. I can write stories, I can battle in a way that is unlike any other...I hit you and you don't even realize you have been hit...so I win by default. I can audio. I can open mic. You humans have yet to see me swag and flow, but trust it is there. After I win this tourney I plan to buy a sombrero, take a steamy bowel movement into it, mix it with my eye boogers, piss, and some pubes, then boil a handful of baby Bolivian Rojo Swallows in it, and then carefully package it and mail it Anthony

give us your final thoughts

I think if people would grow up and realize that they are dirt and wrong and that they are sinners who will never see heaven, they would understand that Jesus was who he said he was, and thus cleave to him with a fervent desire and a humble outpouring of tears......and save themselves from Hell. I pray that you all head my words.

God Of War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jR1CJNgAMs

battle of the week

nik vs pancake

pancake
The GOAT's in a slump. It's over, it's up, but you couldn't flow from the jump
Bitching about a quote punch is a front for the fact you haven't had a bar quoted in months
SC Hopeful? Dominate straight laced you, you got left for dead like an asshole
An Aussie hasn't shit on Miami Cubans that bad since Guillen reppin' for Castro
This geriatric bitch is something, all those kicks is rugged but Nik I'm buggin,
'cause how the fuck you gonna spend sixty ducats on shoes just to kick the bucket
Nik’s a shoe-in, The Elements? No one knows ‘em more
‘cause this faggot’s been using played concepts since THOSE were first formed in a molten core
Battle raps and cataracts, 40 and bragging bout smoking loud is too sad
Trust, people only believe you got paraphernalia because it sounds like a disease you should have
Chicks love riding Cake, Reverse cowgirl til the bitch gets off
While you’re Netcee’s Welcome! mat and still couldn’t make a good southern Bellehop
Your life is text, it’s a bad scene to see this fag dream
Thinkin’ you got HOFin’ the bag just means we were busy doing THAT to the better half of your tag team

nik
u cant fuck with nik, to get real big u need roids & that’s honest shit
but u havin a shot here’s more of a stretch than u poppin ur back pimples because of it
I’m achievin success, the Elements tourney’s perfect for seekin the best
& for the record that’s the Cuban… but at 0-7 u’re like the all-around Rican of text
u’re not even a test! No one can see me not even the strongest observer
u have a drive to show flashes… but this is a gang initiation & that just warranted murder
dumbest of nerds served; u do the laundry, dishes & even shop for a trick
ur girl’s a control freak… so my handheld device drives her to stay on top of my dick
stop it that’s it! my lines impress folks, u got lucky once & now ure text’s hope?
Prove it was a flash in the pan… as u continue to look at naked guys wearin only a trench coat
I easily got my revenge yo; then u started actin like a female trippin
u’re an emotional roller coaster… & it’s like u stuck on the loop with the seatbelts rippin
my street sales pimpin, I'm a baller & a player & thats no trouble son it's easy
...while ure in the market for one whose a he-she but would settle for Amaechi

Top 5 Storytellers Left!

5. Cashius
went on an 8-0 win streak in the writing league, can't say this guy can not write

4.Split/Rawn
Both have done big things in the writers league

3.PancakeBro
definatly one of the best all around writers on the site and earned every spot he has

2. Veritas
runner up for the story telling tourney, a force in the topical league

1. Bags
he wont he storytelling tourney, that shows itself why he is number 1

verse of the week
bags
Does he have glasses? Is he wearin a hat? Man im pissed!
I put down squares all day....but still cant guess who this FAGGIT is
Oh its poems that u write? Id nvr sling the bone to ur dyke
Butterfly bitches gettin smashed, so ill body u an the whole open mic
Ud get bodied if u ever bark, cmon dog u were never hard
Your a coward, PUSSY defines a nigma quicker then a question mark
Plus i know you been googlin unicorns & adorable castles
Trynna make ur topical gel. GOOD. Cuz u gettin scorched in this battle
Y u wan go toe to toe w da god writin poems like a broad?
U NEVER cleaned up in ur own field & u cant blame rawn or boca raton
You should Chug a can of beer like nothin happened here
Cuz you couldnt gain control of the elements w/ the fuckin planeteers
His whores a pig, i plug her n punch her till she abort the kid
This dork aint shit, for fuck sake, the NAACP wouldnt support this Nig
Man its just tragic voters wont even glance at ur wack shit
While ur bars make every1 drift off im just hopin u do THAT into traffic

God Of War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YePH5YYgQNk

preview

nycspits vs otpeks
Skeps more of a battler I have actually never seen him drop a om verse so I would assume nyc has the upperhand here
nyc-60/40

rayge vs knucklehead
hard to clal this never seen knuck drop a topical really either, i know rage can write well i am a bit confused on who gon pull it off ima go
rayge//.knuck 50/50

pancake vs pryde
i think pancake has the clear advantage here, he is still fresh from the writing leagues and the om pryde is still rusty from abrely writing so i got to give pan the win
pan 70/30

cymbi vs untold
dont really know cymbi that well i think untold has the upperhand
untold 60/40

innovator vs rican
i think innovator writers more om type bars then he does battle verses and will take the dub
innovator 6-/40

hush vs mike wrecka
this is a hard one mike is cnsistently writing in the om and topical leagues, hush is an all around writer aswell though and i dont know if mike can beat him, both is dope
hush-55/45

geno vs sik
geno probably the best om writer ont he board imo i know sik can write and flow well im not sure he can take geno tho
geno 60/40

fl real vs story
i think this is a close match but i think flo is still fresher then story and story is still rusty
flo 70/30

objective vs ill nik a
this could be a really dope match nik dropping bombs all day in the om and obj has nice bars but i think i see nik writing more
nik 6/40

split vs rawn
split is like a new jack imo and rawn is an older head i think if rawn pushes thru he will take it and actually shows but i can see split taking him out
split 55/45

tyson vs mets
mets hasnt ever wrote a story i think that gives tyson the edge here lol
tyson 70/30

loast vs the end
i would have to say loast just cuz ive seen him write before
loast 55/45

lecture vs nigma
man lecture was dope last round and i thought he won, but i dont know how is writing in general is i know nigma writes om';s
nigma 60/40

cashius vs atomic
cash is a dope writer he went on a big streak in the topical league and i dont see him losing here

80/20

veritas vs xnub
xnub is new, veritas is not, vertias is seasoned in topical writing and should be able to pull the dub off here
veritas 70/30

bags vs utmost
bags won a few toical tourneys,legaues etc i dont see utmost giving him much of an issue here
bags 80/20

top punches

The GOAT's in a slump. It's over, it's up, but you couldn't flow from the jump
Bitching about a quote punch is a front for the fact you haven't had a bar quoted in months
pancake

dumbest of nerds served; u do the laundry, dishes & even shop for a trick
ur girl’s a control freak… so my handheld device drives her to stay on top of my dick
nik-a

if you put your pride to the side you'd see your a complete dunce
but if we put Pryde to the side, you ain't had a real win in over 3 fuckin months
lecture

open ya mouth and I'll slap the shit outa you, this dudes soft as downy
I'm sick with the Penn & 'Teller knows better than to even say a word around me
hush

Ud get bodied if u ever bark, cmon dog u were never hard
Your a coward, PUSSY defines a nigma quicker then a question mark
bags

You chunky, boy. Why don't you hit the gym and improve your crappy life
'Cause to you...working sets means adjusting the antenna on your black and white
cash

ya sigs a fucking joke too.. I'm clowning whatever you do
yea Sharps better than Atomic.. real ironys there both wayyyyy better than u
hush

acting like Lars sidekick, but your even weaker than that fag from across the ocean,
if he's the Bar Fight Champ......
your the type to go on vacation, and fight to get the door of the mini bar open/
mike wrecka

Not talkin Bilbo baggins mortgage turning Bags worth to Bags End since this hobbits nothin
Every time you author something, proves that you're half a man and that's apparent but your father wasn't
nigma

Top 5 battlers

5. pancake
this guy has earned his spot, he had nice punches minus one played one and had a dope flow to it

4.ill nik
he took an L but is still by far one of the best battlers to do it.

3.cashius
bar for bar cash is a hard dude to beat, he is going to be a hard dude to beat

2.bags
yep, bags was fire last round and ate his opponent, battle wise or topical wise he is a dude that is hard to beat

1.hush
no matter how long he goes away, how rusty he should be, when he comes back and drops its harsh and fire and nearly decapitates his opponent

God Of War
08-01-2013, 10:28 PM
QnA with BAGS

What you think of the first round of the elements tourney?

Was cool......pretty average first rd of a tourney complete with no shows an sum predictable wins. Cakes upset over nik was neat. I thought that may have been cakes best battoe verse.....tho.nik won.off consistency. Cakes style is classy tho so he can make played lines look sexy ala neighbor. Was a dope battle. I also enjoyed watching the topical scrubs get shit on.

do you feel the topical/om heads had a disadvantage being it was reg battles in round 1?
I think topical heads have a disadvantage in the tourney period. Theyre one.dimensional. writing free form or just flat out to a loose topic.....so loose that most of the prominent topical heads just recycle their verses.... that u can generally just let ur pen move. Battlers have a more rigid set of guiding principles to follow when writing for battles based on general battling voter concensus as to acceptable lines......when a battler transitions over to topical theyre unbound.....topical writing is easy.....the battlers will prove it......battling is not....the topical writers have already proven it.......i will say only one thing in defense of the topical guys.....the majority of participants will be battlers trying to vote on topicals.....so now they can see what its like when they drop a shitty vote in a battle. Fuck the topical writers. Tbc.

you think round 2 is going to be a disadvantage for battlrs?

I didnt read this when i went on my hate rant for all things topical above. My answer is still no.

who you think can win this tourney?

A few......nik....if hes still in?? Hush can write in all 3 facets well....topical maybe being his weakest but hes still good with it.....no topical person will win.....pancake is versatile....but i will fucking end him if i see him in the tourney. Metts is dope at swag an battling ...topical shouldnt be hard....is cashius in? Hes good at all 3.....topical being weakest but he won sum battles in nwl....idk sho else is in it.....those r sum that came.to.mind

give us your final thoughts

Gamble has a tattoo that says 'jayson bourne' on his forearm.

throwback story

Nahmed

Tabula Rasa

They say I..
created the world in six days, relaxed
on the 7th day of Sabbath- imagine that claim is factless
See. Let me take you back to Genesis, the sacred passage
I invented men, and faced a challenge from a great imbalance
me rest in Heaven's gates? a pure statement of fallacy
It was me versus HIM for the fate of the galaxies.
separated light from dark, sky from earth, land from sea
left the seventh day to seperate San From me
put a wall between my equal and opposite
'cause I believe in being, he DOESN'T. he's even anonymous.
anything i could EVER build - he could destroy
see he even creeped in the Garden of Eden and toppled it
in revelations armageddon befalls man- I knew. it was all planned
the culprit at the root of it called San
the barrier was impossible. the apocalypse is due.
to philosophers who pondered- it's the Rock I couldn't move.
they say the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled
was convincing the world that he didn't exist
an embodiment that contradicts things that men know
NONEXISTENCE. possessing Satan's evil - ten fold.
So to him, I'm evil. I'm the villain meant to hate
For making something I KNEW he was built to desimate
NONEXISTENCE he makes. we've never spoke his name.
But we both have our flaws. say we're both to blame
I brought this upon you, you're just a product of my weakness.
I'm ashamed. I'm inept. and i've got to be defeated.
I created life with no way to protect it.
created man in my own image and can't face my reflection
You're all about to die- there's nothing left to run through
It was just a matter of time. Death becomes you.
Again.

wtf@ me arguing with everyone in the discussions like a retard
wtf@ dg telling us her sex life
wtf@ veritas thinking you can change the meaning/definition of shit
wtf@ immaculate was a dude
wtf@ spooky being cool at om's
wtf@ this tourney ending up so dope
wtf@ this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFYxCBTls2o

ok everyone, I hope you enjoy the mag if you dont then fuck it lol we put alot of work into it, this round should be insane, THERE IS A VOTING RULE YOU WILL LOSE IF YOU DO NOT VOTE, congrats to last rounds winners and goodluck this round to everyone. enjoy the tourney

Spoken
08-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Dope as fuck mag

Geno
08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
lol. dope shit gow

this veritas qoute slayed me lololololololol!!!!!!!!!

After I win this tourney I plan to buy a sombrero, take a steamy bowel movement into it, mix it with my eye boogers, piss, and some pubes, then boil a handful of baby Bolivian Rojo Swallows in it, and then carefully package it and mail it Anthony

so fucking toppled

just realized this may have been premature. please feel free to erase unless your finished in here God Of War

God Of War
08-01-2013, 10:39 PM
lol. dope shit gow

this veritas qoute slayed me lololololololol!!!!!!!!!

After I win this tourney I plan to buy a sombrero, take a steamy bowel movement into it, mix it with my eye boogers, piss, and some pubes, then boil a handful of baby Bolivian Rojo Swallows in it, and then carefully package it and mail it Anthony

so fucking toppled

just realized this may have been premature. please feel free to erase unless your finished in here God Of War

lmao thats why v one of my fav dudes to interview, i try to get him into all the mags some how

Ghost1
08-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Lol hows the mag go up an 3 min later cornyteller in here like...BEST MAG EVAAA

lolwtf

Good mag tho.

Xnub
08-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Veritas gon get that work

PancakeBrah
08-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Bags trippin'.

PancakeBrah
08-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Dope mag, though.

Joe Metts
08-01-2013, 10:49 PM
I've won topical tourneys before for the record.

Been in leagues. Won in leagues. So I've written stories lol

Only text i never been involved in is swag and flow.

Geno
08-01-2013, 10:49 PM
hahahahahaha. just saw the man cut in half shit... way more slayyed now lasjbfg;aspidofj;asof

Cashius
08-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Good job, gize!

Lol at the homie GOW's description of my storytelling ability. Sounding like John Madden.

God Of War
08-01-2013, 10:55 PM
I've won topical tourneys before for the record.

Been in leagues. Won in leagues. So I've written stories lol

Only text i never been involved in is swag and flow.

My bad bro I thought u said u never topicaled n it was swag n flow will edit

Genocide that dudes a g right lmao u see the girl face dive the dirt

Cashius
08-01-2013, 10:56 PM
...I mean my battling.

Ghost1
08-01-2013, 11:01 PM
I was goin iff that verse metts dropped in the disc forum the other day......that was a typical "swag" piece...

veritas
08-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Remember the future.

Meth
08-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Me and GoW stay dropping flames.

Geno
08-01-2013, 11:15 PM
God Of War hahahaha, lmfao @ that face dive. she bit the dust like some kind of mirage in the dessert

Joe Metts
08-01-2013, 11:17 PM
You don't have to change it gow lol

And word at bags. I can swag and flow or whatever just never been in a battle. It's dumb to me actually.

CymbiCort
08-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Good job on the mag fellas.

Mike Wrecka
08-01-2013, 11:46 PM
dope mag

Inno
08-02-2013, 12:34 AM
good stuff peeps, props to those involved

Rawn M.D.
08-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Dope mag

Renee is and always will be a dope track

according to veritas knucklehead by being administrator and Jewish is leading everyone on the site to hell

and I think everyone knows my outlook on bags

Split Eight r u showing this round? We both tied for 3rd spot on topical so it should be dope, and something ppl want to peep, if u ever decide to check in...

Untold
08-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Dope mag. But no no-show shine?

God Of War
08-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Dope mag. But no no-show shine?

Kne I forgot something lol

Untold
08-02-2013, 01:04 PM
S'all good homie. Y'all still runnin shit smoothly here

NYCSPITZ
08-02-2013, 11:36 PM