PDA

View Full Version : Contendership Match: Camp Bell vs. Blanco Bishop [Camp Bell Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-24-2014, 10:13 PM
Rebuttal Option (both competitors must agree to it at time of check in)

Due Monday 12am PST

Blanco Bishop
09-25-2014, 01:07 AM
What up...

In for rebuttals?

Camp Bell
09-25-2014, 11:55 AM
...yup.

Blanco Bishop
09-25-2014, 06:10 PM
K. Go first.

Camp Bell
09-28-2014, 01:25 AM
Blanco Bishop

the clips bent like an S,B and all my weapons got bodies
u wouldnt have a fresh feat doing tricks in stefan janoskis

Blanco Bishop
09-28-2014, 08:32 PM
I couldn't help but laugh when i saw^ that tricks with clips line. Maaan, fuck u queer
It'll b Magic when i post n my Diss Appears...then have THAT happen to your text career.

Camp Bell

Camp Bell
09-28-2014, 09:37 PM
u cant see me faggot, i keep it clapping wit no pistol near
guess he right...cuz it does b magic when my Diss Appear

Blanco Bishop
09-29-2014, 11:13 PM
U went from bodies on guns to nothing but imaginary clips, killah
Honestly, i can't Call It. ..but i guess a Truce is what u just did, bitch nigga.

El Muffin
09-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Rd 1.

V/ camp bell

Had to look up stefan janorskis..sum skater dude wity new

I hate feat feet wp but this particular line was slick

I thot blancos b magic diss appear was horrid. A mixture of bad rhyming specifically the end rhymes...dated wordplay..cheese presentation

Rd 2

Camp

The fuck.

Essentially said the same as blanco? hahn. Edit fuck u up or sumthin.

Blanco.

I get the call it tie in n such.

But just because camp was scatterbrained in his approach ..why n how is that saying his calling a truce?

The fuck

V/ camp I guess

This match was weird as fuck

Packed Graves
09-30-2014, 06:35 AM
Blanco didn't throw a punch, where Camp through mediocre ones.

Vote Camp

BROKE LESNAR
09-30-2014, 06:51 AM
Camp's first was more creative than BB's first but BB's had a cool rebuttal on the tricks/magic/disappear angle, then Camp's 2nd addressed BB's first pretty well which canceled bit out and left it between Camp's first and BB's 2nd. Of those two I thought Camp's edged it out. Props to you both on trying out the rebuttal option and being so timely in getting them up. I enjoyed the read and have no issue with voting on 4 bars.

v-Camp

BROKE LESNAR
10-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Needs a cpl more votes.

Certain
10-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Blanco Bishop: Your quality fluctuates as much as anyone around. These two were bad. "Diss appears" has probably been done at least a solid 500 times on these sites. And then the second line was ridiculously simple and didn't make sense.

Camp Bell: You won the battle with a moderately not horrible first line, but what the hell were you thinking with the second? You went with the exact same concept? That was awful.

Vote: Camp Bell

Darth Yoda
10-01-2014, 03:19 AM
i think certain serpent wants me to vote on this so i will. quite a battle! i thought that blanco bishop had the edge because i thought it was only one post! sigh of relief. you guys did well. I dont understand this battle. but I think the battle was based on who had better lines out of the 4 posted, in the case it's hard to digest. hmm. were the lines supposed to be the same? Must be a new wave. I do not do the hip hop battling quite well. it just doesnt coincide quite well!!! I think ive said enough. Voting camp bell

Tomb
10-01-2014, 03:22 AM
The rebuttals was coo but camp got this hit harder imo

V/camp