PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: BROKE LESNAR vs. Destroyer [BROKE LESNAR Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-24-2014, 10:14 PM
Rebuttal Option (both competitors must agree to it at time of check in)

Due Monday 12am PST

Destroyer
09-25-2014, 09:42 AM
check
busy this week
let's just go the one bar

BROKE LESNAR
09-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Will do. Check.

Destroyer
09-26-2014, 01:34 PM
I'll cut broke up, bag & boil him, while his head is on the table
& make him watch des make BL tea, without bacon, lettuce or tomato

BROKE LESNAR
09-28-2014, 06:03 AM
bet ur happy to be back in a champ match huh?

i'll smack this faggot til my hands r calloused n blistery
then take great joy in turning 'des elation' into that n laugh at his misery

El Muffin
09-28-2014, 06:24 AM
Des..yours was pretty good.

A bit predictable considering the setup..but nevertheless effective

But

Broke annihilated this

That line was slick af

Vbroke

jilti
09-28-2014, 12:26 PM
Lol destroyers bar was sadisistic and funny at the same time, liked it
Brokes bar was creative, yet may be subject to pronunciation issues of the punch word by some members
nevertheless i'm voting for Broke here. nice drop by both

Packed Graves
09-28-2014, 06:38 PM
BLT just didn't seem to hard hitting for me, feel you could've done more with the concept- still a dope flip. Broke was creative & direct with a crisp execution.

Vote- Broke

Kin
09-29-2014, 06:24 AM
Thought this was close.as.hell....des that blt shit was crazy....on some.horrorcore.shit wit the set.up.too...pretty heavy

Broke....damn...nice nameplay..gotta be a new one hes neva seen too...plus the set.up fit.good...

Mad close.fellaz...both creative an hard...was waitin for this match.up....an as.close.as.I thought....ima go.with broke.cuz I though des coulda shortened it.up.to make.it smoother...

V. .. Broke

Wordz AhGod
09-29-2014, 10:02 AM
had to do research and found out that elation is actually a word haha, I was so ready to vote against broke here tbh but the nameplay was dope.. execution could have been much better but can't knock that nameplay. Destroyers bar was pretty cool too but wasn't feeling the BL Tea too much.

v/Broke Lesnar

Tic
09-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Not really feeling the BL tea, Des. Your execution was solid, but I wasn't feeling the concept. I think Broke had pretty good execution and a dope concept that hit nicely.

Broke edges this for me.

Tomb
09-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Coo match bl tea was meh seen better from u must had a night like I had when u posted lol
Broke was coo n edged it imo good shit from both

V/broke

Kill Spree
09-29-2014, 05:28 PM
I felt des bar was creative but lacked sting where broke brought aggression to the table.

Vote broke

Window Taco
09-30-2014, 05:06 PM
Broke line was decent but I seen that des elation play b4 so it was old IMO and it just lacked sting overall. Destroyer's line was pretty good and very funny and it flowed a lot better, was simple but still far more skillful and entertaining than Broke's.

V/ Destroyer