PDA

View Full Version : When We Slide Through (audio)

Kin
09-26-2014, 11:07 AM
Beat by Kin

1st- Gritty
2nd- Kin

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/169460320&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_ comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;vi sual=true"></iframe>

Kin
09-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Zzzz

theMuzzl3
09-27-2014, 07:11 PM
sgood shit.

Scripter
09-27-2014, 11:57 PM
Keep at it bro that beat was pretty tight and the lyrics seemed to flow seamless!

YDK
09-28-2014, 12:47 AM
Post the lyrics bro, for some reason soundcloud don't let me listen to shit on this phone

AndyHiro
09-28-2014, 04:42 AM
In terms of a track on Netcees, I thought this was nice. In terms of the wide rap world, it felt pretty standard and it doesn't really stand out in any meaningful way. So not bad but not really amazing either.

I like Gritty's delivery however, he's got this kind of gravity in his tone that makes you kind of have to take what he says seriously. He probably could get a pass with saying a bunch of really stupid nonsensical shit.

BUT Jordan lines are like super played out, I personally think they should be buried and never see the light of day until a new civilization rediscovers them in a distant dystopian future.

Kin sometimes you sound like a rapist.

But that's ok, some of the best rappers in the world are probably rapists too so that is cool. I think I can get to diggin your delivery tho. The verse sounded cool on a surface level but sometimes what your saying is a little hard to follow. It was like you were trying to hit all your multis and it kept you from enunciating some of the words so the words blurred together.

Like at 1:30 I found myself rewinding over and over and over to try to interpret what hell you were saying. What I got was

"Vocals banging that erection hard enough it may concern."

I'm sure I nailed it but if I didn't you can always correct me dude. I think it could be something you can fix by mixing it with layers at the right spots or maybe you can try switching up your breath control so you can say the lines more clearly.

Then again I am a terrible rapper so what in the hell am I even talking about. If you are really passionate about it then elevation will be the result so just keep doing what you do Kin. I'll be lookin out.

Kin
09-28-2014, 06:35 AM
Haha..close... it was
" two turn tables, I may.juz make the tables.turn/ vocals Bangin that direction hard enough to make concern"

Appreciate all the feedback fellaz