PDA

View Full Version : Jilti vs. Wordz AhGod [Wordz AhGod Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
10-01-2014, 05:31 AM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

jilti
10-01-2014, 12:09 PM
when i throw a punch its known to floor a chump
so if i Catchwords in the street, he'll be Slogan up

Wordz AhGod
10-01-2014, 10:37 PM
on some slaughter shit, I'll go postal with guns in this fuckers mouth
Jil won't have to express himself.. since I'll be shippin em that way to his mothers house.

Packed Graves
10-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Slogan up didn't connect or translate well, express was corny but enough to do the trick.

Poor Toed Re Can

El Muffin
10-01-2014, 11:30 PM
There was nothing remotely corny to me about that

Puzzling

Anyway

Jiltis wp was fine..say that shit outloud..its perfect

Pretty good

I liked wordsahgods shit. Never seen express himself flupped like that

Thot it was nice. Like 8.5/10

V

Wag

BROKE LESNAR
10-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Lmao. Man. Jilti had one of those "design" np/wp's that might translate well in live acapella battles but having..you know how I feel ab this so I'm not going to bloviate. I liked how well you formulated the bar and delivered it. Was real crisp other than the aforementioned nuance. EDIT: Forgot to add that I was feeling the np.

WAG had an awesome fucking bar. No complaints.

v-WAG

Kin
10-02-2014, 09:04 PM
J... that catchwords slow gettin up was Fire!!!...set.up was ehh..wish it connected more.but that punch was whoa

Wordz...set up was straight...postal...express... didnt.think.the overall hit.was.as hard or creative

Vote..iLL Jil

Unfukwitable
10-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Jil bar seem like it wouldve been more effective in audio slow gin(gettin) up didn't hit that hard to me dope idea tho, Wordz bar was very simple but it was enough for the win

v/WaG

Defiant
10-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Jilti tried something it was alright didn't hit to hard tho
Express yourself has been done before but I think it was slightly better than jiltis line

So vote - wordz

Blanco Bishop
10-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Jeeesuz.

Fire from both but i think jil got this.
Maybe against anybody else words wins but jils np was nasty.

V jil

Camp Bell
10-04-2014, 11:33 PM
jilti came with a nameplay that didnt hit
nearly as hard as wordz. throw a punch/ floor a chump
just seemed weak compared to wordz build up and execution.

vote: wordz

Bee
10-05-2014, 02:43 PM
jil seemed forced.. wag was tight seemed a lil stretched though. wag got this one barely.

vote wordz

Kill Spree
10-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I liked jils concept but felt it was forced/choppy. Wags was smoother and on point

Vote wag

theMuzzl3
10-05-2014, 11:47 PM
jilti:

Your opening line wasn't super great, but it set up the second line for dissing him. I loved the Catchwords and Slogan usage. Very creative. Lack of English being correct in "he'll be slogan up" did not dock points, but I'll point it out. Up did not quite rhyme with chump.
Score:
8/10

WAG:

Your first line was threatening, I guess thats okay. Second line killed it & tied it together.
8.5/10

This one was VERY close. Both had good punch lines and execution. Its hard to vote either way… but:

/v WAG