PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: BROKE LESNAR vs. Camp Bell [BROKE LESNAR Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
10-01-2014, 05:34 AM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

BROKE LESNAR
10-01-2014, 06:21 AM
Check, gl.

Camp Bell
10-01-2014, 11:09 AM
...yup.

i pass on the rebuttal.

Camp Bell
10-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Camp Bell You want to drop tomorrow? I'm getting sick so the quicker we get this over with the better.

sucks, i'm sure god got em and he'll throw me the rest
cuz i cant hit rock bottom when broke, sick an depressed

BROKE LESNAR
10-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Camp Bell

Also known as TheShooter, Wax.
Active from 2001 to the present time.
Posted on Letsbeef.com Goldmic.com Netcees.com.

ur collabos with bb's bitch were trash,ima clean u out n fold ur rap group
so its fitting u roll with Gamble.....cuz Team Alpha's a load of crap,Shoot

Packed Graves
10-02-2014, 10:06 PM
I like camps bar but didn't connect & hit home like Brokes did, he was creative on the nameplay & got a little personal.

Broke better execution.

Wordz AhGod
10-02-2014, 10:57 PM
camps bar felt too simple to me, wasn't a bad hit but Id consider it a light jab you'd throw in a battle with too many bars just for consistency points not a hay maker. Brokes was a cool personal, not sure why he posted the background check when he more so just attacked the sig from what I could tell lol.. eitherway, was feeling the setup and overall personal aspect to his hit.. wasn't hard but it landed better to me.

v/broke.

El Muffin
10-02-2014, 11:24 PM
Camp was ok

I like some of his previous wrk better

Broke did fairly well. Nothin spectacular but enough to win

V broke

Kin
10-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Camp...liked.the double rhyme in there...as a audio.dude.I.appreciate that structure..the play off him bein sick was cool...not very hard hitting tho

Broke...lil more stretched then usual...nice personal..hit.pretty solid to me...diggin it

Vote...no Joke Broke

Unfukwitable
10-03-2014, 10:48 AM
I feel camp couldve dropped something doper with the concept, Broke came with a nice idea and executed properly.. v/BL

Certain
10-06-2014, 04:01 AM
Camp Bell: I thought this concept was clean and simple. Not that hard-hitting or creative but effective in its way.

BROKE LESNAR: I don't like the idea of using obscure secondary names. They have no impact. Also the personal felt dated even though it's only a month old. I just didn't think this connected.

Vote: Camp Bell

Kill Spree
10-06-2014, 09:11 AM
I felt camps punch came
Off soft. He could have made it
More harsh. Brokes bar was a bit stretched/choppy but I like how he tied in the personals. This was close but I'm giving this to broke

YDK
10-06-2014, 01:41 PM
dang this was a dope battle lol i got broke taking this with a bit better personal even tho camps was dope too