PDA

View Full Version : Semis mag

Sharp
10-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Introduction

Alright, solid work last two rounds and a huge thanks to all that participated. Round 2 was dope, only 1 no show due to some personal shit. Everyone's been a huge credit to the tourney so without any further ado, let's get to this short mag.

Reviews

jilti vs Profit
Jilti came nicely here, only real step up was flipping my name with a gun bar. Prof wasn't badly, seems like he improved from the last round, but jilti just outmatched him. Jil ended up with the unanimous win.

Profit
He a Black Hippie flunky, you deserve to get shot
Pay a school boy to grip the K, Dot his face & get J rocked!

jilti
seen him struggle Passing Wind in the debut round
but when this match ends we'll see his ass exit without making a sound

muzzl3 vs MKG vs Beans
Pretty good battle, props to everyone who voted on a 16 line 3 way. Muzzl3 improved from the last round, still a little off but definitely had the foundation of some wordplay in there. Beans had some good hits but came off a little corny. MKG was a little sloppy but did enough to take the win comfortably.

themuzzl3
Both yahs' rhymes is so wack, and you call yourselves actual rappers?
Yo, both of yo jacked up lines came straight off'a Crackerjack Wrappers!

Beans
Fuck u both! I corrupt the sole of these newb twits whos rappins wack
Stomp Muzzl to death & make MK read my verse threw shoe prints on that faggots back

MKG
This site use to be full of smart people, but fags like you two are bringing it down
When you post there's always an absence of witt that resembles muzzles 1st round

Tic Tac vs Unfukwitable
Good battle from two dudes who know each other and have battled before. Tic was just the stronger of the two this time around. Both had a solid showing but Unfuk couldn't match Tic's consistency.

Tic Tac
I fuck w/ Philly dudes cuz they Ball, you do that til ya rectum is gushin
I been a Sixers fan forever, you just got turned on by page 1 of Sral’s thread in discussion

Unfukwitable
I bet you got a bunch of rap dreams filling your thoughts,
But your chances with a mic'll get shot down so fast.. you'll receive a Darren Wilson response.

Plot vs Touche Guerrero
What I thought would be the strongest contender for Battle of the Round. Plot caught some serious sickness and couldn't show. Feel better brothaman. Touche brought a solid verse that ended up going up against nothing.

Touche
Fuck who you thought was the show, check my image nigga I'm the one to handle...
My fans are begging for an Encore, while ur pleading to settle payments for ya premium channels

Interview with Touche Guerrero
-By Camp Bell-

Me:"why are you on netcees, whats your goal/end game?"

Touche: Just to battle, stay active and pass time really.

Me: "what do you think about the tourney, so far?"

Touche: It's running real smooth. Props to Sharp Nine, he should run the NBL too..*hint hint* ... I think the final four seems pretty accurate as well.

Me: "what makes a rapper dope?"

Touche: 1. Being different 2. Telling their story... The two things most mcs don't do nowadays. Niggas rather trap rap n shit, which is cool cause that shit can get ppl hype lol but sometimes ppl just wanna hear a good story they can relate too.

Me: "Hows ya fam doing?"

Touche: no complaints as far as my relatives. A nigga like me to young to have kids n shit right now though lmao. Fuck that.

Me: "Do you think beans still in his feelings?" (referring to jayz lyric on poundcake)

Touche: Beans had his brief blow of the tumble weed. Nigga need to be thankin Jay for being relevant in the first place lol.

Me: "Henney or Patron?" (Gotta pick one)

Touche: I'm black.. It's not a myth, Henny

Me: "whats 1+1 smartie pants?"

Touche: = Tic Tacs favorite Beyoncé song

Me: "Xbox One or PS4?"

Touche: Ps anything over xbox son...

Me: "any last words?"

Touche: "i'm just glad i made it here."

[SIZE="6"]Previews

MKG vs jilti
This should be close. Both dudes have brought it throughout the tourney and it could very well come down to who's having a better day. I'd hesitate to give either guy an edge but based on last round's showing I'd say MKG is looking a little stronger going into the semis. That said jilti's easily capable of a win as well. Look for a split decision here but if I have to predict MKG gets a slight edge.

MKG: 55/45

Tic Tac vs Touche Guerrero
Tic's the number two seed while Touche is number 11, but that shouldn't really make a difference here since Touche was a complete surprise. Good to see an alias come into this tourney with some solid text skill. I like this matchup a lot since both can drop dope, but I think Touche has a distinct advantage with some really clean wording. That alone can carry him past Tic but if Tic ends up getting to the finals I wouldn't be shocked.

Touche: 60/40

WTF

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/094/398/hi-res-3a8e62ee3867e9161a0646489d33b69c_crop_north.jpg?w= 759&h=506&q=75

wtf lol

Outro
Sorry for the shorter mag but the finals mag should be a good wrap-up. Thanks to everyone for doing their thing and here's hoping the final four keep it up.

Allen Knight
10-06-2014, 12:55 AM
ur so rad sharp

Blanco Bishop
10-06-2014, 01:54 AM
Man.

Good mag bro.

Lol@ your picks tho

Tic
10-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Nice mag, Sharp.

Sharp