PDA

View Full Version : Round 3: SiK vs. Mike Wrecka {SiK wins}

Meth
08-08-2013, 11:17 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m4qat2.png

The Swag & Flow

This round is a Swag & Flow battle and will be the 3rd round of the Elements.

you know the rules to battling/topicals/snf we shouldnt have to explain them to you

lines min-10
line max-16

VERSES ARE DUE Tuesday THE 13thTH

goodluck to both participants

SiK Mike Wrecka

SiK
08-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Check

Mike Wrecka
08-09-2013, 11:08 AM
check

SiK
08-10-2013, 08:31 PM
14 sent to God Of War

Mike Wrecka

Mike Wrecka
08-13-2013, 09:31 PM
wanna step in the booth with me, better bring an uzi,
cause I kill dudes on the track like that Dictator movie.
bang this in your whip, the results? spectacular!,
I bring more energy to a car than a flux capacitor,
sik I be up in the lab, straight murderin beats,
while your playin with your Lab, like a nerd in the street,
shook to go the line limit, lookin nervous and weak,
if we ever met, youd get stuck up, like dirt into cleats,
my crew is certainly deep, ATR, you aint stoppin these thugs,
cause we bear more arms then doctor octopus does,
Mike came from the slums, now im livin on top,
I should be charged with domestic violence, the way im hittin the block
and I wont stop , stay on my grind, trap game goes hard,
wallet so fat, from the back, my pants look like spongebobs

SiK
08-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Sik is simply better Mike, shine in the dead of night, hailin hoes like a taxi cab
Ya girl, I fed her pipe, if she say Wreck her life, it’s because you did exactly that
I’m a massive pro, so I’m taggin toes, disintegrate with acid flows
Blastin foes while attackin bro, snort these fire lines like a dragons nose
These rhymes’ll torch you, split ya spine n torso, when I take your cake
I’m immortal, in the coupe riding cordial, never dining formal just paper plates
Erase your face with the Smith n Wess, Sik’s the best, death if you disrespect
So you’ll get the tech to your brittle neck, with a little prep, ya head it’ll riddle next
A simple flex won’t win it hoe, ya mistress knows I’m slick when I kick it bro
Smoother than Lebron to Wade on a pick n roll transition when I give n go
Wicked dope, you know nothing bout me, in the tropics, smoke colossus when I’m puffin Maui
Sand around me like I’m stuck in Saudi, getting fuckin cloudy, more rings then the front of Audis
Tough n rowdy, hit you wit a quick left and n avid right, you half as nice, a queer livin the faggot life
I jab and slice, throw rabid strikes, while you listenin to jagged edge, ill stab you with a ragged knife

Sn00p
08-16-2013, 07:09 PM
sik got this. flowed better. concepts better too. his opener was lotb by far. no offense to mike tho. but mike, maybe u need to rhyme more than once each line in a swag&flow battle. like, u flowed well, since ur lines were short. but the rhymes were just solid. i'd want something more flashy in this type of battle. anyways, sik got this.
v/sik

Nigma
08-16-2013, 08:13 PM
sup mike, your rhymes seemed pretty flat here compared to what ive read from you and what i was expecting. gotta really show off the flow in this typa stuff. content was alright but nothing too flash nor enough to account for the flow this piece lacked

sik, really solid content and consistent rhyme scheme throughout. only thing i didnt like was how cookie cutter your scheme was, extending the rhyme scheme past two lines at least a few times in the verse would make the scheme less predictable. nice verse tho

+1 Sik

Flow
08-17-2013, 04:02 AM
Did not like siks opener - but the rest was fire with a good showing of put downs, swagger, concepts tied in neatly with a solid flow and rhyme scheme.

Felt mikes flow was good, rhyme scheme was very tiresome, swagger was ok but it wasn't anywhere to the par sik set. Could have been slot closer if you had pulled out all the stops when constructing your rhymescheme

Vote Sik

Cashius
08-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Wrecka-

Lack of multis loses you mad points. Only rhyming the end syllables isn't complex enough. The content wasn't too bad but kind of played. No real stand out line.

Sik-

Multis and flow was cool. I liked the first couplet. Audi line was pretty cool. Solid verse.

Sik took this easily.

Rawn M.D.
08-20-2013, 10:04 PM
I gotta go w sik

mike's approach was wrong to me, shouldve complimented himself more rather than insulting... Flow wise about equal tho

Atomic
08-21-2013, 09:41 PM
v/ sik.

none of these battles are close so i won't break it down any further than saying sik had a nice ass verse & mike was mehish. seemed like he didn't really put any effort imo.