View Full Version : Round 3: Bags vs. ill nik-A - {Bags wins}

Meth
08-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Bags ill nik-A

JK THESE FAGS GET BYES

Ghost1
08-09-2013, 08:45 AM
We did it!!!

We can still swag it out for funzies if u feel like it?

ill nik-A
08-09-2013, 09:21 AM
We did it!!!

We can still swag it out for funzies if u feel like it?

Sure
Bags

ill nik-A
08-09-2013, 04:27 PM
My flow could slay crowds but I rather see ya torn & sad than show u lames how
I was born with swag; telling the doctors don’t touch me gay clowns cuz I know my way out
u hoes display doubts, I do everything big son, u don’t wanna see the thing drawn
Red Bull gives u wings huh? Well I use airplanes to play ping pong with King Kong
But fuck a thin blonde who sings songs, cuz my Latinas do not live off Aquafina
That little butt demeanor on ur scrawny gringas got nothing on my budonka divas
& if I draw the nina, I’m painting a bloody portrait as ur body orbits in a muddy orifice
my hobby’s morbid so I think my shotty’s gorgeous with pics if u wanna study more of it
Ted Bundy gory shit; so don’t start me cuz I got a bizarre beef with marquee narc peeps
So if my car reeks its cuz I part seas & I’m about to make my debut on shark week

Cashius
08-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Ole Dirty Bagstard...I am very disappoint.

Nice verse, Nik.

ill nik-A
08-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Thx Cash... I expected it roflz reason I keyed that on day one

Ghost1
08-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Im srry :(

I been trynna want to do this all week.

If i dont go out tonite ill try to drop.....otherwise ill just leave feed. Shit was hot. My bad.

Ghost1
08-18-2013, 12:14 AM
I been awesome since the dawn of millenia, u better off fightin dhalsim in india
We got arms from bolivia thatll spark off w/ that 50drum an send ur heart to arrythmia
Ill send pitbuls to rip thru ur neck tissue. Keep the machette strapped by the lead ginsu
Im greg chrystal w/ leg pistols. The devils back. a walkin schitzophreniac w/ head issues
show up at ur baby moms lamaze training class an throw that skanky slag in a boston crab
Then angle back till i break her legs and back while i laugh as the babys brain gets smashed
insane i just burn it down, spit flames thru a purple cloud im rick james on the murphys couch.
Wrap my face in a turban round & go mcveigh in ur urban town while im bangin sum burbon down
Im tom danger
From now on im tom danger.

Xquisite
08-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Nik,

The opener was funny... king kong shit was aight... the flow on the whole budonk-a-donk shit was ill. The next bar was raw... and I was feelin the shark week shit.

ODB,

Opener was crackin...the next two lines had a good scheme with rawness to it.... the next two lines was just a funny ass visual. The closer seemed kind of lazy.

I'm leaning towards ODB for the boston crab shit, lol.

Cashius
08-18-2013, 11:40 PM
Nik- Really liked the first couplet. Multis and content were good there. The rest of content was solid...nothing spectacular but for a key, above average. Multis were strong throughout. I'm not a big fan of starting the next line with the previous lines multi but that's just a small preference thing. Nice job.

Gay boy-

Your first 8 were dope. Packed with multis. Content in those lines were solid. Even tho it could be considered the set up I really liked the Rick James line. Line 8 was dope too. Then...your laziness kicked in. How you ended it was dumb.

If Bags would've ended his verse like the rest he would've won. But I gotta give it to Nik for consistency.

~RustyGunZ~
08-19-2013, 11:28 PM
I don't really know how to vote on these gay battles

but I liked Bags more in terms of the swagging and the flowing, some of niks was eh/off

greg chrystal with leg pistols >>

v/bags

Meth
08-21-2013, 11:37 PM
This battle doesnt effect the bracket so ill keep it open

2-1 bags

Jim Blaze
08-22-2013, 08:29 PM
I dont think either of us tried or gives a fuck?

Id say close it less nik da god wants to see sum more votes?

ill nik-A
08-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Agreed with tag goat

Brian Bryan
08-23-2013, 06:01 AM
Im greg chrystal w/ leg pistols. The devils back. a walkin schitzophreniac w/ head issues

chea! >>>>