PDA

View Full Version : Championship Match: BROKE LESNAR vs. Muff [BROKE LESNAR Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
10-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

BROKE LESNAR
10-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Check.

El Muffin
10-08-2014, 10:41 AM
TARGET ACQUIRED

BROKE LESNAR
10-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Attack of the Muff murda sho

ur the most predictable wild card, u should reverse gears n skip the dejection
when i draw two this ain't uno attack, its a clip for u n the bitch u pm'ed for suggestions

El Muffin
10-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Both our shits running across the page. Fk the excessive abbrv lol gl

Ur fkn named after a wrestler! Obviously your meant to choke
But if you see Lesnar executin a F5' hes refreshin this match to see if he gets a vote

Packed Graves
10-12-2014, 08:41 PM
I personally don't understand BROKE LESNAR & to me muff didn't attack his opponent.
So someone please enlighten me.

El Muffin
10-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Uno and Uno Attack are card games. Draw 2, Reverse, Skip, Wild Card, are processes within said games.

Brock lesnar special move is the f5. In the WWE, Brock Lesnar would finish the match with the f5 manuever. f5 is the refresh function on the keyboard.

F5 = the refresh function

I speculated that he sits itt spamming refresh to see if he gets a vote

Hows that not attacking

This is weird as fuck. Ill jus hav to w8 for the ppl who knew wtf I was saying.

This is in response to pg not kin

Kin
10-12-2014, 09:26 PM
This wasnt as dope as i thought it would be...
Broke...pretty solid wit the wordplay but strongest part was the personal in this...not as creative as you normally get

Muff....wasnt diggin u referring his name as the wrestler...thats the easy way out..as far as the f5 refresh shit...ok.. but if checking for votes was a bad thing it woulda been harder...not as creative as u bring it normally either...

Gotta side with the personal on this cuz i feel it actually made a impact

Vote...two scope Broke

Blanco Bishop
10-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Well...broke was definately more aggressive.
Had to google the uno stuff but it all ties in well.

Muff had a good wp. My only problem with it is that it didnt come off as harsh. For some reason or other it came off statementish.

Soooooo imma have to go with broke

V broke

Certain
10-14-2014, 01:27 AM
BROKE LESNAR: This was good as a concept but labored in execution. The final clause took way too long to deliver. It was a personal, but the personal didn't connect with me until your opponent was an idiot and confirmed that you were correct in your assertion. Also, Meth's a bitch.

Attack of the Muff: This was good as a concept but labored in execution. On one hand, I'm guessing someone has used an F5 line against BROKE LESNAR if he's been using that name long enough. But I haven't seen it and did a cursory search for such lines and didn't find one. This landed with more impact to me despite being less personal.

Vote: Attack of the Muff

El Muffin
10-14-2014, 09:38 AM
Up 4 votes.

2-1

Get them votes in guys

We r slacking as a whole this wk

YDK
10-14-2014, 09:54 PM
I honestly loved the f5-refresh concept but the punch itself set up and idea of checking for votes was cliche considering your the one constantly stating you're waiting for votes muff lol
broke had a solid wp and decent punch that coulda lost if muffs was a bit more harsh

Gotta vote broke here

Kill Spree
10-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Brokers concept was cool but seemed choppy with the personal. I liked muffs allot more although I think I've seen the f5 concept before. So that being said I'm voting for muff here

Red Soldier
10-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Vote/Muff. I would have voted for Broke but it seemed alil stretched or too wordy of a punch. Muffs could have been a tad bit better too but overall if I had to pick who had the better execution I'd go w/ muff.

Tic
10-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Muff's didn't do it for me. Broke's was alright, but worded weirdly. Gotta go with Broke here though.

V/ Broke

Destroyer
10-15-2014, 07:43 PM
didn't love either but didn't really feel muffs punch as a punch

v/BL

Unfukwitable
10-16-2014, 07:14 AM
was a close call but one had more of a sting imo... v/BL