PDA

View Full Version : Jilti vs. Blanco Bishop* [Jilti Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
10-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Rebuttal Option

▪both competitors must agree to it at time of check-in
▪format is A, B, B, A (A posts first, B drops next, B posts follow-up, A drops final bar)

Due Monday 12am PST

*Contendership Match ramifications

jilti
10-08-2014, 11:20 AM
*Contendership Match ramifications

this match is for a contender shot next week, but u'll get shot for real
cuz when i pull out the Colt 45, wont be an Indy linebacker taken off the field

Blanco Bishop
10-08-2014, 03:00 PM
should of No Showed. now your Win column will suffer n it's no hatin'
cuz coming out for the 7th goin make me do u like the Lou did Clayton.

El Muffin
10-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Hmm

Prty good battle

Jiliti was cool. Blanco was cool.

Think jilti could have adde more to the concept

Pull a colt 45 out and Sit him down

Or Pull a colt 45 and take his helmet off

Or pull a colt 45 n ice him up.

So much potential. Eh. Thought the concept could have been taken so many directions with legit tie ins iono

I think im going with blanco here.

Comin out for the 7th win..simple. .ur saying hell get humiliated

Jilti just saying hes strapped. N hell pull it out. Whatchu goin to do with it tho uknow? Insert previously mentioned tie in.

V/ blanco

Certain
10-08-2014, 03:37 PM
jilti: As it turns out that Matt Overton is a long-snapper and ex-linebacker, I'll let you slide on that angle. But this punchline was very simple. Colt 45 lines twisting any two of the team, drink and gun names have been very overused.

Blanco Bishop: "Lou" was informal and confusing, since it's not something anyone calls the St. Louis Cardinals. (I know it is something that people call the city of St. Louis, but why not be specific? That's especially the case since Lou is a first name, and you went with Clayton instead of Kershaw. You're not helping voters.) But the concept was based around a very recent event, even if it wasn't fresh.

Vote: Blanco Bishop

Destroyer
10-09-2014, 12:19 PM
I got jilti here. shit may be played, but I not trying to google shit
I don't get blanco' punch
it's probably unfair for him that I live in Indianapolis, but

v/jilt

Packed Graves
10-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Overused concept vs confusion= jitli

Kin
10-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Both similar...but one had a.better set.up and worded better....thought jil edged...but best I seen from blanco so far...close.one

Vote..still iLL.jil

Clayray
10-11-2014, 09:04 PM
couldn't relate to Blanco's bar, so that's a miss for me.
jilti bar used the colt 45 reference in something i haven't seen it used for before so for me it was fresher.

v- jilti

theMuzzl3
10-13-2014, 03:12 AM
couldn't relate to Blanco's post... plus, bad run-on sentence on 2nd line (not voting based on that).

Jiliti's punch lines could have been better, and I am surprised Bishop did not come up with something better. Jilti's lines could have been better, too.

Both were decent as far as rhyming and structure. Jilti's lines didn't rhyme perfectly, but the content seemed better... however, doesn't look like Bishop is an Indy fan. Jiliti's first line threatened Blanco directly, and then followed up with a line about him shooting Indy's linebackers. Bad follow up.

Blanco's structure was better. He started out cleverly with the "no hatin", and the 2nd line was the "knockout punch".

I felt both could have done better.

/v Bishop Blanco

FGR
10-13-2014, 06:51 PM
v/ Jilti .. this battle wasnt all that but i think his punch shined lil harder

YDK
10-13-2014, 09:01 PM
I got jilti takin this with the better execution. Bishops had a good idea but lacked clarification and that takes away from the sting

BROKE LESNAR
10-15-2014, 04:36 PM
I thought Jilti won this on creativity, nothing more nothing less. Blanco was neck and neck with him on every aspect. The only category that either of them didn't go even on was creativity. It wasn't a body. Very debatable. Jil squeaked by.

v-Jilti