PDA

View Full Version : ALIAS TOURNEY SIGNUPS

Sharp
10-10-2014, 02:48 PM
DO NOT make any sort of post saying you're in.

Signups are via PM. - Include the alias name you want for round 1

Please PM this account (Sharp) and not Sharp Nine, I'm anticipating a lot of PM's from this tourney and this way they won't be lost

Each round, competitors will change their alias. If you do not PM me the alias you want for the next round one will be made for you and it will probably suck.
You do not have to make an account for your alias since they will change every round, you can just pm me verses as needed

Battles will go up as soon as we have enough competitors AND the semifinals for the newb tourney is done (just one battle and it's not bad - http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=98077)

Sharp
10-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Allen Knight Attack of the Muff, Bags, Batty, Blanco Bishop, BROKE LESNAR*, Certain*, Da BattleMasta Patrick, dead man, Defiant, Chyeahhh Guevara KwaL!ty Destroyer, dull boy, Figasaurus+, Izzy Reef, jilti*, Jimmy Jump Sutherland King Ra.*, Knucklehead, KnowP MMLP, Mr. J, namix, Packed Graves, PancakeBrah, ribbit, Seadad, Seyance*, Sharp, sraL, theMuzzl3*+, Three-Planes-Aligned, Tic Tac, Touche Guerrero, TYSON, UnbornBuddha, Vulgar, Wise Wiggles, Witty Wonka*+, Woosah, Wordz AhGod, YDK, Zen Objective oats Diode Moe Jetts Art Unfukwitable Dominate Cereal_Killa Rawn MD Answer Adonis Frank Aero Pinot Grij Beans MKG Windu Tuako PotatoSackLegend Camp Bell Malachi RudeBoy Avedogg Tomb Kin Letterman murda sho
Wordz AhGod Amen Notebook Hush Alvin Karpis ill nik-A timeless Persevere trap Split NYCSPITZ AndyHiro Innovator pharaohsarmy52 God Of War Bender Mael Plot En Sabah Nur Sho Nuff

PancakeBrah
10-11-2014, 01:04 AM
In.

Sharp
10-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Lmaooooo damn it