Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Summer Classic '18 Tourney (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=263)
-   -   SUMMER CLASSIC ‘18 MAGAZINE VOL. 2 (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=129169)

Amen 07-31-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 688370)
Butthurt over his battler profile on you. We all know you read it. You read everything.

Facts, lol. Bags don't let nothing slide. He is NC.

Amen 07-31-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 688377)
Netcees janitor at it again

It’s like getting stock advice from the counter clerk at McDonald’s

Ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 688376)
Yeah can’t take Amen predictions seriously lol

No offense Dre but you kind of have no sense of what’s dope in text

Like yeah I’m not the best but when I do mags at least the predictions make sense and come from an unbias and actual knowledge of what’s good

What? My predictions are biased now?

Are you fucking dumb? You must be. Or just strategically coming at me for Victor's approval.

Which one?

~RustyGunZ~ 07-31-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 688380)
Ok.

What? My predictions are biased now?

Are you fucking dumb? You must be. Or just strategically coming at me for Victor's approval.

Which one?

I literally posted before him you fucking troglodyte

Amen 07-31-2018 02:31 PM

You're still looking for his approval/pitty reps - CLEARLY.

Is that it.

How could you call my predictions biased when they are far from. I legit predicted those I don't like to win every match basically. Even complimented bags and said he was good. Like how is that biased? EXPLAIN, dummy...

Ghost1 07-31-2018 02:37 PM

lol its cute watching amen try to learn things...right after vic told him he was striving for my approval ...now he trying to understand the concept and use it on other people.....lol its like watching a little retard trying to evolve

~RustyGunZ~ 07-31-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 688383)
You're still looking for his approval/pitty reps - CLEARLY.

Is that it.

How could you call my predictions biased when they are far from. I legit predicted those I don't like to win every match basically. Even complimented bags and said he was good. Like how is that biased? EXPLAIN, dummy...

Explain to me with real solid logic how I am seeking specifically Hush’s approval and I will answer your query.

~RustyGunZ~ 07-31-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 688385)
lol its cute watching amen try to learn things...right after vic told him he was striving for my approval ...now he trying to understand the concept and use it on other people.....lol its like watching a little retard trying to evolve

You think Amen is just an AI created by a Puerto Rican scientist driven mad by his obsessive need to cure his baldness ?

Amen 07-31-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 688386)
Explain to me with real solid logic how I am seeking specifically Hush’s approval and I will answer your query.

Nah. I don't need to explain the obvious.

Please stop trying to deflect the issue here.

You called my predictions biased. I want to know why/how are they biased?

And what makes you feel that way?

Legit questions.

Bags is just retarded calling me retarded. My nigga, MY LIFE > YOURS. Thats 1,000% facts, fam. Stop hating. Too much hate in your blood, kid. It's not my fault you fucked a dope addict, got her pregnant and now you stranded with the kid. Not my fault. Take that anger else where or go back to the gym and dead lift your morals, pussy.

bleak 07-31-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 688378)
If you don’t think I’m going to kill destroyer you must be off your fuckin rocker grfoh

I don't think this was acknowledged, shots fired.

Aero 07-31-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 688371)
Aero pls.

IS THIS WHAT U WANT

U TRIED TO CHAMPION BARC TO LEAD THE TEXT WAVE AND NOW THAT I ASSASINATED THAT FSGOT U GOIMG TO TRY AND ELECT A CIRCLE OF LOW TIER FSGOTS BECAISE THEY ARE INDUSTRIOUS!?!

this is a grave error .... I should let u have ur choice and watch nc crumble

But I did that before DID U LEARN NOTHING

LOL!

~RustyGunZ~ 07-31-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 688388)
Nah. I don't need to explain the obvious.

Please stop trying to deflect the issue here.

You called my predictions biased. I want to know why/how are they biased?

And what makes you feel that way?

Legit questions.

Bags is just retarded calling me retarded. My nigga, MY LIFE > YOURS. Thats 1,000% facts, fam. Stop hating. Too much hate in your blood, kid. It's not my fault you fucked a dope addict, got her pregnant and now you stranded with the kid. Not my fault. Take that anger else where or go back to the gym and dead lift your morals, pussy.

Nah let’s hear it

In what context did I back an initiative against you specific to Hush? Why not Bags or any other person that dislikes you?

You first cupcake. I hold the cards.

Amen 07-31-2018 02:54 PM

This is going no where.

Ok, carry on.

~RustyGunZ~ 07-31-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 688393)
This is going no where.

Ok, carry on.

That’s what I thought pussy

Destroyer 07-31-2018 03:07 PM

Nowhere.
1 word

~RustyGunZ~ 07-31-2018 03:15 PM

*No, where.

Amen 07-31-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 688397)
That’s what I thought pussy

Lol, stfu faggot.

Grammar policing, word.

Ghost1 07-31-2018 03:42 PM

Lol amen pulls the bags BM is a dope addict card to no avail.... No one cares man....esp not me? My life is wonderful? U MARRIED Bruce Willis w a wig.... And unless she is as fucking oblivious as u....she hates u.... Genuinely I can't fathom the type of person one would have to be to even tolerate u

Honestly u could have 5x the amount of money and possessions an shit u have and I would never want to be u ..... Ur socially inept and borderline retarded from an intellectual perspective

I guess the fact that ur too fucking stupid too fully appreciate either of those realities helps u tolerate ur life but it's obvious af u have an inferiority complex ...it screams from every post and action u make on this site

Why r u even here honestly?

U offering help to a bunch of people who think u r a piece of shit ...and no one asked or wants u to

Destroyer 07-31-2018 03:56 PM

Dead @ “and unless she is as oblivious as you - she hates you.”

Inno 07-31-2018 03:57 PM

Biceptual specticals

Ghost1 07-31-2018 04:01 PM

@Barcotic I didn't happen to see any of your bars in the bars quoted section of the mag ...weird? do you think this was an over sight? should we call the fire dept? maybe an anteater lifted up the whole army of writers?