Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ok I gotta share this shit here (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125603)

Diode 07-19-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeckNeek (Post 617741)
Baron have I told you how much I love you bro. I've known you for a long time and still to this day I learn something new from you on the regular. The comedy is deep within your soul brother. SYN shit.

he wasnt joking tho?

@anime_boners

TeckNeek 07-19-2017 11:58 AM

Oh I know he wasn't joking. Baron usually a straight shooter. He gives zero fucks about society's opinion that's why it's easy for my bro to express his inner self even if that includes a tongue in his Bung. Respect to the realness

uh-oh 07-19-2017 12:10 PM

My motto is to live a life where if a vid of you beating off surfaces it has no effect on you whatsoever.

I dont think there is anything i could do short of actual serious crime (murder/rape/etc) to lose my job and shit.

Give me that fat titted ho's facebook ill wack off to her tonight

millz 07-19-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 617724)
I had a similar experience once. I was on FB back in the day chatting with this chick I used to know. She sent me some booty pics, nothing serious. Little did I know even if you deleted shit they got put in your archive. One day my ex saw them going through my trash. That's why I never leave my phone unlocked, never share my password and shortly after I deleted my account. Fucked up thing was we had broken up at the time and she fucked someone else and I just got booty shots, yet she still got pissed. As much as I still love her, that bitch was a super slut and I'm glad it's all over.

This isn't even remotely similar. Smh

millz 07-19-2017 01:18 PM

This shit happens on tinder all the time. You'd be surprised how many people fall for it.

Strikta 07-19-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 617738)
lmao am i the only one that enjoys having my ass eaten over actually eating ass?

eating ass is disgusting, but im completely pro having my own ass eaten

I love having my ass ate out tbh.

I got this one chic she love it.

God bless that hoe.

Finnydot 07-19-2017 09:13 PM

Anyone who permits ass-play on themselves doesn't get the right to call anyone else a fag.

Strikta 07-19-2017 09:31 PM

Nigga shut yo bitch ass up.

Grown folk talkin.

sral 07-20-2017 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 617803)
Anyone who permits ass-play on themselves doesn't get the right to call anyone else a fag.

lmao i thought we were way past the childish "if you like a finger in your ass, you must be gay" playground insult here

we're grown men on NC now, the average age is around 30

if you aren't enjoying having your colon massaged by a female at this point the only real loser here is you

Amen 07-20-2017 09:23 AM

I don't know bout all that.

NoBODY going any where near my fecal matter exit.

I'll eat a bitch ass early tho. Eat a bitch ass and stick your middle finger in their pussy doing the "Come here motion" and watch them have seizures from the waist down.

True story.

sral 07-20-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 617745)
My motto is to live a life where if a vid of you beating off surfaces it has no effect on you whatsoever.

I dont think there is anything i could do short of actual serious crime (murder/rape/etc) to lose my job and shit.

Give me that fat titted ho's facebook ill wack off to her tonight

TAWK TO 'EM

El Muffin 07-20-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 617734)
And I'm sure you the only nigga that don't eat ass.

That's why your chick left you.

Just saying... I'm sure she got the next few niggas eating her ass.

I upgraded

N she a tweaker now

I win nigga

N she still hmu but I curve tf out of her

Gamesetmatch

Try again

El Muffin 07-20-2017 06:40 PM

Nah I'm not knocking y'all getting flesh enemas but I ain't with it xD

Amen 07-21-2017 10:59 AM

Shut the entire fuck up nigga.

El Muffin 07-21-2017 03:38 PM

Miguel Homo xD

TeckNeek 07-21-2017 03:42 PM

Who getting them Footjobs tho. It's like Titty fucking but you fucking the bitches well lotioned feet

Finnydot 07-21-2017 05:34 PM

Yeah, no.

I'm not into feet either. Idk, I'll fuck a bitch in her ass but I'm not putting my tongue in it. I'm definitely not letting her tongue in mine. I mean... People act like it's cool, it's not. I take massive shits about 2-3 times a day. My ass can get raw to where I need to shower at like 4pm because I gotta fully wash it so I don't get chaffing. I'm not tryna have some bitch eat my ass and tell me how nasty I am. I've fucked my BM, hopped in the shower and found a few Dingle berries. Lol I just don't recommend anyone going near my ass. I'm a nasty mother fucker.

sral 07-21-2017 06:15 PM

lmao WAY GONE AT FUCKING BABY MOMS WITH ACTUAL ASS CRUST STILL ATTACHED TO YOUR NASTY ASS

roflzzz

Strikta 07-21-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeckNeek (Post 617917)
Who getting them Footjobs tho. It's like Titty fucking but you fucking the bitches well lotioned feet

I get them & love them. I have a foot fetish tho.

If a bitch feet ain't right I can't go.

Total dealbreaker. Pretty feet are a must.

Finnydot 07-21-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 617933)
lmao WAY GONE AT FUCKING BABY MOMS WITH ACTUAL ASS CRUST STILL ATTACHED TO YOUR NASTY ASS

roflzzz

Dingle berries are little shit covered pieces of toilet paper you get stuck in your ass hair.