Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Red dead redemption 2 (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=135807)

Geno 11-21-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 716078)
Gonna scoop this today I think

Its a good investment if you love beautiful open world experiences. The detail and the need to be masterful with button selection along with the encounters and random shit that goes down makes it a masterpiece. I cant wait for gta6 tbh though

John Dillinger 11-21-2018 11:41 AM

Has anything about GTA 6 been announced?

uh-oh 11-21-2018 11:59 AM

Not that i know of but i doubt we'll see one until at least 2020ish

Everything ive heard about rockstar games is they focus basically the whole organization on each game, so basically when gta5 dropped everyone except a skeleton crew moved to red dead

So now im sure its the same, everyone will move on to GTA6 and a skeleton crew will be left on red dead for online shit etc.

veritas 11-22-2018 08:21 PM

Installing this now. We need to posse up in online gents.

Geno 11-25-2018 11:04 PM

Just hit chapter 3 i think. Im in the house me and lenny bombed the raiders at. Me and dutch in the city. Been doing a lot of exploring. The story is cool but i like the random encounters a lot. Been to the city once alrdy just to check the fence before the others were available. Didnt stay long. Looking forwars to exploring it better. Walked into the gun storw. Got pick pocketed by some dude on his way out. Chased him down. Shot his leg. Caught up and got my bread back. That was my save point. Back to work tonight. Oh joy. But rdr2 has been a dope ride so far. Curious to see how the online version goes. Should be dope.

Geno 11-25-2018 11:07 PM

..also. I went and tamed a white arabian. Took 2 fucking hrs cause fucked up a bunch. But i got her. Shes to dope

And so far my favorite guns are the pump shotty. Twin cattleman ballers. And i dig the rifle i got before the sniper. The bolt action joint is cool. But the action takes away from my abilty to aim and shoot properly. Idk i have trouble with it in major shootouts. So i stick to the ballers and shotty.

anime_boners 11-28-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 716498)
..also. I went and tamed a white arabian. Took 2 fucking hrs cause fucked up a bunch. But i got her. Shes to dope

And so far my favorite guns are the pump shotty. Twin cattleman ballers. And i dig the rifle i got before the sniper. The bolt action joint is cool. But the action takes away from my abilty to aim and shoot properly. Idk i have trouble with it in major shootouts. So i stick to the ballers and shotty.

do you know how to use cover? it took me until p deep in the game to learn how because there's mad shit in it, that the game itself doesn't do a very intuitive job of teaching you.. so I was just burning mad dead eye to get myself thru the big fire fights.. now I hardly use it for anything but hunting or shooting moving targets

also if your facing toward enemies and press the button to aim, it usually auto targets the closest one in your LOS so just flick your reticle a tiny bit up and clap em in the dome.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO TELL THE INPUT FOR USING COVER LMAO
if you ain't know it's R1 on ps4 near anything like walls, rocks, trees, wagons, etc

veritas 11-28-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime_boners (Post 716874)
do you know how to use cover? it took me until p deep in the game to learn how because there's mad shit in it, that the game itself doesn't do a very intuitive job of teaching you.. so I was just burning mad dead eye to get myself thru the big fire fights.. now I hardly use it for anything but hunting or shooting moving targets

also if your facing toward enemies and press the button to aim, it usually auto targets the closest one in your LOS so just flick your reticle a tiny bit up and clap em in the dome.

Helpful post +1

Geno 11-28-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

if you ain't know it's R1 on ps4 near anything like walls, rocks, trees, wagons, etc

Ya i use cover alot. Im a huge gta player so its a built in technique now. Pretty automatic. I hardly use dead eye. I more so use the technique you said. Aim then tap up for head shot. Another gta technique i picked up tbr. But thanks for the suggestions bro. Stoked for online but i still wont go in until atory ia done

Geno 11-28-2018 11:51 PM

Quote: