Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dads and dads-to-be. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=124694)

Diode 09-14-2016 10:27 PM

Dads and dads-to-be.

https://www.pitchtop.com/r/GZFiihdK

Get this preorder before the price goes up $100 on Friday.

Technology is crazy. Figure I can always cancel or return if it doesn't live up to the hype. Way superior to all the garbage-ass cameras on the market today.

Returned the Summer WiFi one and the Motorola one has proven to be garbage too.

Ghost1 09-14-2016 10:30 PM

Ur expecting ? Congrats

Witty 09-14-2016 10:31 PM

Don't these things get hacked by weirdos online?

Pretty cool tho.

Ghost1 09-14-2016 10:32 PM

Oh an I had a 2 dollar walmart baby monitor w sound only

She made it

Barely

Diode 09-14-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 603703)
Don't these things get hacked by weirdos online?

Pretty cool tho.

The half-assed ones from Summer/Motorola/Samsung/etc. do. They all just use basic salted users/passes for their website-based remote streams. Not the case here.

Certain 09-14-2016 10:34 PM

We need to keep Netcees alive until 2035 on the off chance that Bags' daughter gets into a better college than Diode's kid.

uh-oh 09-14-2016 10:50 PM

this thing just seems weird to me

dyedinthewool 09-15-2016 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 603701)
https://www.pitchtop.com/r/GZFiihdK

Get this preorder before the price goes up $100 on Friday.

Technology is crazy. Figure I can always cancel or return if it doesn't live up to the hype. Way superior to all the garbage-ass cameras on the market today.

Returned the Summer WiFi one and the Motorola one has proven to be garbage too.

diode, your recommendation is it because you have a newborn baby or is your baby over a year old?

the reviews for this is good but it doesn't seem to focus on breathing patterns but rather on how many times or for how long the baby is asleep or awake throughout the night in order to provide a quality they can analyze

if it also somehow monitored breathing patterns, it would be excellent

Hearder Hearder 09-15-2016 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyedinthewool (Post 603724)
diode, your recommendation is it because you have a newborn baby or is your baby over a year old?

the reviews for this is good but it doesn't seem to focus on breathing patterns but rather on how many times or for how long the baby is asleep or awake throughout the night in order to provide a quality they can analyze

Yooo where have you been lol

dyedinthewool 09-15-2016 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder (Post 603725)
Yooo where have you been lol

who is this big baby?

i've been in school mainly

Hearder Hearder 09-15-2016 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyedinthewool (Post 603726)
who is this big baby?

i've been in school mainly

Nah this Hearder Hearder but you've been missed

Post more

dyedinthewool 09-15-2016 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder (Post 603728)
Nah this Hearder Hearder but you've been missed

Post more

sorry lol i assumed because of your avatar

looks like a slippery ugly baby :/ no offense!

i'll try! :)

i hope everyone's been cool!

big baby 09-15-2016 01:51 AM

hearder chngur ava I dun wan ANYONE EVA AGAIN 2 CONFUSE ME WIT U IDIYOTE

u have til tomorrdiow

sral 09-15-2016 02:33 AM

we already bought a monitor with a video screen so we could see what babies doing in another room

also does this mean Diode has outed himself as an expectant dad finally?

I've been keeping it secret from the board for MONTHS! :D

sral 09-15-2016 02:34 AM

lmao also: looks like #DadBoarding has officially begun folks

NC just aged a little in my heart

Pent uP 09-15-2016 02:46 AM

Diode congrats.

Everyone here is having kids and I'm over here like "what turbo to buy?"

dyedinthewool 09-15-2016 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 603734)
hearder chngur ava I dun wan ANYONE EVA AGAIN 2 CONFUSE ME WIT U IDIYOTE

u have til tomorrdiow

Don't be mean to hearder be a nice big baby.

Ghost1 09-15-2016 07:01 AM

AY died in the woom is back

Witty 09-15-2016 08:31 AM

Congrats @Diode

Get ready to never sleep ever again.

Diode 09-15-2016 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyedinthewool (Post 603724)

Look up Cocoon Cam. Another bleeding edge startup that does breathing detection via camera. Was also interested but they aren't available for shipping yet.

Ghost1 09-15-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 603760)
Congrats @Diode

Get ready to never sleep ever again.

so after 3 motnhs or so then u get to

but then potty training

aka get ready to be up at 2am to get them to the BR or u cleaning those sheets for the 4th time that WEEK

mine wakes me up for work an makes breakfast tho now

rip all u fagots dealing with infancy LOL

Hearder Hearder 09-15-2016 09:25 AM

Stfu you aren't even a real dad your daughter is gonna have daddy issues at 13 years old getting caught by school security givin head in the bathroom to niggas wit undershirts and earrings

Diode 09-15-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder (Post 603772)
Stfu you aren't even a real dad your daughter is gonna have daddy issues at 13 years old getting caught by school security givin head in the bathroom to niggas wit undershirts and earrings

https://media.tenor.co/images/1e2644...d683f19de6/raw

Strikta 09-15-2016 10:30 AM

This is a no.

Ghost1 09-15-2016 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder (Post 603772)

OH HEY EVERY BODY IM ZELPH, DID SOME1 POST A PIC THREAD?! BE THERE IN A FLASH TO POST 37 PICS TO PROVE THAT IM NOT INSECURE ABOUT THE GIANT CHUNK OF MY FUCKING FACE MISSING FROM MY MOUTH....SEE ITS A TROLL CUZ LIKE...I KNOW THAT IM DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT....BUT I POST ALL THE PICS LIKE IM NOT....TROLLED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DATING A STINKY PUNJAB WHO TREATS ME LIKE SHIT IN FRONT OF HER FRIENDS NC WUT DO? IM 145LBS NC WUT DO? IM ON AT 3:17 AM MONITORING DISC FORUM "RANDOMLY" AND HAPPENED TO CATCH PANCAKE MAKE A THREAD THAT WAS UP FOR 13 SEC BEFORE GETTING DELETED....PURELY COINCEDENCE...NC WUT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO!>?!?! LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW HOMIE FAGOT...AND BY HOMIE FAGOT I MEAN NEVER MY HOMIE FAGOT...YOU KNOW WHEN U WALK DOWN A HALL AND DO ONE OF THOSE...AY WHICH WAY DO I GO,..U GO LEFT...NO ILL GO RIGHT....OH GEE WIZ WE ARE AT A REAL CONUNDRUM HERE COMMON PASSERBY! SHEESH LOUISE HAHA SHUCKS....AN U SMILE...THEN DO IT AGAIN...THEN LAUGH.......THEY DONT SMILE OR LAUGH FOR ZELPH....ITS NO COMMON PLEASANTRIES EXCHANGED. DISGUST IS THE ONLY EXPRESSION EXCHANGED....AND ITS A ONE WAY EXCHANGE. EMBARASSMENT AND SHAME ARE ON THE ZELPH END OF IT ALL. GOES HOME TO HIS SQUID FACE FAMILY DEFEATED....THEY SIT DOWN FOR DINNER.....HALF CHEWED FOOD ALL OVER THE TABLE....FUCKING DISGUSTING NO LIP HAVING CLAN PUTTING ON A TERORFYING DISCOVERY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY INSTEAD OF ESTABLISHING STRONG FAMILY FOUNDATION LOW SELF ESTEEM, REGRET AND RESENTMENT ARE BEAING BUILT AT ASTRONIMICAL RATES BY ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT SHOW. GOES TO GIRLSFRIENDS HOUSE ALL HER FRIENDS ARE THERE....GF ... HEY FAGOT ZELPH UR SUCH A LOSER (SHE FREQUENTS NC...KNOWS HE IS FAGOT ZELPH) WANNA SHOTGUN A BEER WITH US!? EHEHEHE OH THATS RIGHT U CANT CUZ WITH UR MOUTH ITS LIKE DRINKING FROM THE FAR END OF A COFFEEE MUG AHAHAHA WE ALL HATE U CUZ UR A DISGUSTING HANDICAP GO WAIT IN MY ROOM UNTIL MY FRIENDS LEAVE HAHA I HATE U SO MUCH....ZELPH LEANS IN FOR A KISS..EWWWWW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I DONT WANT TO CATCH THAT LIP EATING DISORDER THAT U HAVE...ALL HER FRIENDS GIGGLE...ZELPH WETS HIMSELF AND SOME OF DINNER FALLS OUT OF HIS MOUTH THAT WAS CAUGHT BETWEEN THE GAP IN HIS LIP. SMH WRETCHED FUCKING CREATURE. FUCKIN CURB STOMP SURVIVOR/ ILL LITERALLY SHIT ONTO MY FIST AND THEN SNUFF UR MOTHER IN THE FUCKING FACE. AN DONT EVER TRY TO BRING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THIS WORLD....W UR WORTHLESS DIRT GENES AND SOMALIAN FACIAL AESTETHITCS COUPLED WITH THAT STINKY FUCKIN HAPEEBY PUNJAB SSAND NIGGER ...JESUS FUCK NO....MAY AS WELL BE SLOTH FROM THE GOONIES HAVING A SHIT BABY WITH STATION FROM BILL AND TEDS BOGUS JOURNEY. ABSOLUTELY SICKENING. ILL FUCKIN RAPE UR GF AND PUKE INTO HER PUSSY/ U THINK IM FINNA TAKE PARENTING SHOTS FROM AN ABORTION DODGER? FUCKIN ABORTO VACUUM SUCKED HALF THIS FAGOT LIP OFF TRYING TO PREVENT HIS DIRT LIFE...U A FUCKIN PLUNGER BABY. UR PARENTS BOUGHT U JORDANS WHEN U WERE 11 BECAUSE UR FACE LOOK LIKE A DELI SPECIAL. SUMMER CAMP THEY CALLED THIS PIECE OF SHIT SCREEN DOOR CUZ HE CANT SWIM UNDER WATER WITHOUT THE WATER SEEPING INTO THE HOLE IN HIS FACE. SIR U MAY NOT PARK IN THIS HANDICAP SPOT......ZELPH TURNS AROUND SLOWLY TO SEE WHO IS QUESTIONING HIS HANDICAP ACCESS........OH LAWD IM SO SORRY I DIDNT KNO! ACCUSER FLEES THE SCENE TRIPPING BACKWARDS THEN PICKING THEMSELVES OFF THE GROUND AND HEADING INTO A FULL SPRINT....ZELPH SHRUGS...WEIRD MAYBE THERE WAS A BEE? IN HIS MIND HE KNOWS THO.....HE KNOWS WHAT JUST HAPPENED...AND A PART OF HIM BECOMES COLDER....COLDER STILL. LOOK AT ME KING/......DONT LOOK AT ME KING. U THE BIGGEST FUCKING LONELY PIECE OF SHIT ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN SITE. FUCK U FAGOT FUCK U FOREVER. NEVER FUCKING ADRESS ME DIRECTLY.

uh-oh 09-15-2016 11:28 AM

Lmao zelph said undershirts and earrings tho

A+

Aero 09-15-2016 11:28 AM

Congrats Diode.

Ghost1 09-15-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 603790)
Lmao zelph said undershirts and earrings tho

A+

stfu wigger negged for shit posting./ u fuckin fell off./

Strikta 09-15-2016 11:31 AM

Lol damn.

uh-oh 09-15-2016 11:40 AM

Lmao

Camarac 09-15-2016 11:43 AM

lmaooooooooooooooooooo bags boarding on pure gym rage and 4loko right now

jeez

PancakeBrah 09-15-2016 01:37 PM

That was legit a contender for top five all time caps paragraph.

Shit had levels to it.

Fucking grade a work.

Aero 09-15-2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 603771)
so after 3 motnhs or so then u get to

but then potty training

aka get ready to be up at 2am to get them to the BR or u cleaning those sheets for the 4th time that WEEK

mine wakes me up for work an makes breakfast tho now

rip all u fagots dealing with infancy LOL

I'm not changing any diapers when I have children I refuse. It's why I don't have a dog Bc I'm not picking up poop not now not ever. My wife better ok with that or she & the baby can bounce.

Ghost1 09-15-2016 02:01 PM

ya kno u used to be mildly tolerable when u were the poor mans ricardo from rb.... ur just a negalul scrub these days star fagot. stfu negged.

Aero 09-15-2016 02:09 PM

LMAO TBH I think your long rants are getting tired. Switch it up a lil my guy & we can be cool again.

Hearder Hearder 09-15-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 603821)
LMAO TBH I think your long rants are getting tired. Switch it up a lil my guy & we can be cool again.

Fr fr

Gent to gent

Where do you work where you're able to post this much?

Aero 09-15-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder (Post 603823)
Fr fr

Gent to gent

Where do you work where you're able to post this much?

I avg 2.6 post a day my guy you're at 12.75 per day.

Hearder Hearder 09-15-2016 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 603824)
I avg 2.6 post a day my guy you're at 12.75 per day.

Don't give me that

You've taken at least 4-6 strikta type hiatus' over the past year so when you factor that in you'd be at about 21.66 posts per day

Aero 09-15-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder (Post 603825)
Don't give me that

You've taken at least 4-6 strikta type hiatus' over the past year so when you factor that in you'd be at about 21.66 posts per day

lol negative. I have an office though I can close my door.

How are you able to?

Adonis 09-15-2016 03:47 PM

True story. Had roommates when I had my first daughter. She was less then 1 at the time. She was sleeping and I was laying down in separate room. From the monitor all I hear, in the most creepy gollum type voice ever is.... "ohhhh,my precious". Jumped up like wtf then hear the roommate laugh. Funniest shit every though.

resume Gay thread