Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   show some love.. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142866)

corleone 04-21-2020 12:24 PM

show some love..

Whats up everyone,

Just wanted to show some love and invite you over to my personal community forum. It's not like I'm tryna to lure anyone away from here (lol) so please don't feel offended, but I just found it rather ackward for me that I didn't insist on inviting you all to my community being that Ive been kicking it here frequently, and me and some of the guys on this forum go way back to nearly 25 years ago or something like that.. lol so hit up the forum at : forum.corleone.mobi and let's all build this bridge to netcees.com and grow as a community.. thanks ahead of time.. - Cor

Sharp 04-21-2020 12:35 PM

Your site is you and a Russian bot?

Mobile UI is nonexistent for me

It also wasn't awkward at all.

EDIT: mobile view now looks fine

~RustyGunZ~ 04-21-2020 12:52 PM

You don’t build a bridge to the middle of the ocean looool what’s the purpose of this?

Destroyer 04-21-2020 12:54 PM

Super ackward

corleone 04-21-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 765593)
Your site is you and a Russian bot?

Mobile UI is nonexistent for me

It also wasn't awkward at all.

EDIT: mobile view now looks fine

lol.. dude, all I did was build a forum and people started registering. I dont know what is a russian bot, but I do know what is a bot, and if that statement of yours was subject to the amount of spammers on the forum, I do apologize but that is something that I cant control.. lol I tried everything in my power to try to control that stuff from happening and it seems relentless.

~RustyGunZ~ 04-21-2020 01:08 PM

Yeah he’s saying the “people” flocking are just bots

You seem to put a lot of effort into your brand. Your brand sucks though. Let’s fix this before you get too deep.

corleone 04-21-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord (Post 765598)
You don’t build a bridge to the middle of the ocean looool what’s the purpose of this?

my point exactly, but to save you from drowning, lol. ;)

~RustyGunZ~ 04-21-2020 01:11 PM

You use Discord homie?

Sharp 04-21-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 765601)
lol.. dude, all I did was build a forum and people started registering. I dont know what is a russian bot, but I do know what is a bot, and if that statement of yours was subject to the amount of spammers on the forum, I do apologize but that is something that I cant control.. lol I tried everything in my power to try to control that stuff from happening and it seems relentless.

Your discussion forum is one spam post in Russian
Your other two members are selling something in German and a psychic service

You've been allowing bots man

Common trick is to add some step to registration, like a short answer, that isn't a form field

One site I know does this:

Password:
(Enter the following c1be26b99e87557b4647238d7a61fdce)

No bot should be able to brute force it, but the answer is right there to copy/paste. Lot of possibile options.

If you're looking over registration and you see a match, bingo.

Super ackward that I'm not verified yet

Barcotic 04-21-2020 01:13 PM

I'm sold

corleone 04-21-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord (Post 765603)
Yeah he’s saying the “people” flocking are just bots

You seem to put a lot of effort into your brand. Your brand sucks though. Let’s fix this before you get too deep.

Cool, and how do we go about that? Why dont you just dont wear my brand, and do us all the favor, lol. Im pretty sure you have a pair of shoes somewhere in your closet to cut the grass, that you rarely even wear in public. My suggestion to you is to develop a sense of fashion, to wear in public. :)

Sharp 04-21-2020 01:18 PM

Which one of your tracks was billboard top 100 g?

~RustyGunZ~ 04-21-2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 765608)
Cool, and how do we go about that? Why dont you just dont wear my brand, and do us all the favor, lol. Im pretty sure you have a pair of shoes somewhere in your closet to cut the grass, that you rarely even wear in public. My suggestion to you is to develop a sense of fashion, to wear in public. :)

https://discord.gg/EUa6CG

Let’s brainstorm bro big moves BIG MOOD

corleone 04-21-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 765606)
Your discussion forum is one spam post in Russian
Your other two members are selling something in German and a psychic service

You've been allowing bots man

Common trick is to add some step to registration, like a short answer, that isn't a form field

One site I know does this:

Password:
(Enter the following c1be26b99e87557b4647238d7a61fdce)

No bot should be able to brute force it, but the answer is right there to copy/paste. Lot of possibile options.

If you're looking over registration and you see a match, bingo.

Super ackward that I'm not verified yet

I tried everything in my power, brosky and your wrong, I dont allow bots to register on my forum. I took the privilege just recently to activate accounts manually because all of this stuff that you see going on in the forum happened just over night and I couldnt tell what accounts were spammers and what accounts were real but truly, thanks for the advice.

Sharp 04-21-2020 01:24 PM

https://i.ibb.co/QJBk0wt/Screenshot-...1-13-23-02.png

Yeah ok...

corleone 04-21-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 765609)
Which one of your tracks was billboard top 100 g?

It was called, "Eyes of an Angel", produced by Strumental. Somewhere around 2002-2003, on their internet music charts. Last time I checked, I dropped to #108 on their chartings.

corleone 04-21-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 765613)

Whats that suppose to mean? I dont even know who that is? lol I just noticed that comment today my guy and I couldnt even make sense of it so why would I delete it? lol I never had the time to translate it into english, and I didnt want to accidentally delete a members post who might of just been introducing theirselves to my forum community properly. Are you some sort of private investigator or something? lol

Sharp 04-21-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 765615)
It was called, "Eyes of an Angel", produced by Strumental. Somewhere around 2002-2003, on their internet music charts. Last time I checked, I dropped to #108 on their chartings.

Can't find it. Got a link?

Blue Bayou 04-21-2020 02:54 PM

...I'll fucking BODY you if you try me Cor!

Welcome.

corleone 04-21-2020 02:55 PM

billboard.com