Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Big Bang NEVER HAPPENED. But that doesnt prove God exists either, MORONS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=145478)

Geno 11-09-2020 11:43 PM

Big Bang NEVER HAPPENED. But that doesnt prove God exists either, MORONS

I love how millions get spent on funding morons for proving shit like the big bang and then 25-30 years or whatever later another guy comes along with better tech and completely blows that millions of dollars theory to smithareanz and proves it wrong. What a joke shoulda funded me instead, ida gave them some real shit to observe. Werd lyfe poosies!!!!

https://asiatimes.com/2020/11/the-bi...t-fusion-will/

Geno 11-10-2020 02:15 AM

By the way... You can tell this guy spends a lot of time in a lab and shit. Looks like he has NEVER actually been on the recieving end of sunlight in his ENTIRE LIFE lmfao. Wtf

El Muffin 11-10-2020 04:26 AM

Nigga look like a vampiric John malkovich

Sharp 11-10-2020 07:26 AM

This guy is stating there are things in the universe older than the date of the theorized big bang - meaning if he's right, the Bible's timeline is even more off - and doesn't mention god once. Weird thread title, appreciate the caps.

Thanks asiatimes.com

Finnydot 11-10-2020 10:33 AM

So... There's really 2 theories. Big bang, and solid state theory. Big bang says nothing, POOF, everything. Solid state theory suggests that the universe always was, and will be forever. I'm assuming he's a solid state guy. But now there is evidence of a multiverse and multiple dimensions and universes in them.

So proving the big bang wrong is kind of futile. Evidence of shit being older than the universe doesn't disprove either theory, or that theologists are wrong either. You may enjoy reading up on Intelligent Design.

I personally am Agnostic. I believe in God and science, but not religion.

Really want a mind fuck tho? Look up the Higgs-Boson.

Hush 11-10-2020 10:44 AM

The Bible’s timeline

Lol

Finnydot 11-10-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 791974)
The Bible’s timeline

Lol

God created the Earth and everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th.

How long is a day for an Eternal being?
14 billion years could be Lunch for him.

As far as events in the bible, Noah's flood, the crucifiction, resurrection, the birth of christ, even.

All these have scientific evidence of happening. They found the exact tomb where Christ is believed to have resurrected. They have ancient tablets that talk about Christ being born found miles and miles away from Nazereth.

The Exodus was proven. Even tho the timeframe was wrong.

A bunch of preists translated thousands and thousands of scrolls that were a thousand years old, 500 years ago. Before that, Constantine DESTROYED books he didnt deem worthy of keeping.

We're talking about 2020 years ago. Who was even alive back then?

Ever played the game "telephone"? The rumor doesnt even resemble the truth originally.

But just acting like nothing spooky ever happened is ignorant as fuck.

Answer 11-10-2020 10:52 AM

smh the pseudointellectual shit yall post on nc half the time i dont know if this is a text rapping site or qanon hub

Finnydot 11-10-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 791981)
smh the pseudointellectual shit yall post on nc half the time i dont know if this is a text rapping site or qanon hub

Just because you have no context, doesn't mean other people don't find it interesting.

Inno 11-10-2020 12:38 PM

Raptor Jesús Will save us

dull boy 11-10-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 791980)
God created the Earth and everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th.

How long is a day for an Eternal being?
14 billion years could be Lunch for him.

As far as events in the bible, Noah's flood, the crucifiction, resurrection, the birth of christ, even.

All these have scientific evidence of happening. They found the exact tomb where Christ is believed to have resurrected. They have ancient tablets that talk about Christ being born found miles and miles away from Nazereth.

The Exodus was proven. Even tho the timeframe was wrong.

A bunch of preists translated thousands and thousands of scrolls that were a thousand years old, 500 years ago. Before that, Constantine DESTROYED books he didnt deem worthy of keeping.

We're talking about 2020 years ago. Who was even alive back then?

Ever played the game "telephone"? The rumor doesnt even resemble the truth originally.

But just acting like nothing spooky ever happened is ignorant as fuck.

What do you think it means that there is proof of these events occurring? If someone said Finny walked on water yesterday and then 2000 years later someone proved that someone did indeed say that you walked on water it doesn’t mean you walked on water.

Finnydot 11-10-2020 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 791993)
What do you think it means that there is proof of these events occurring? If someone said Finny walked on water yesterday and then 2000 years later someone proved that someone did indeed say that you walked on water it doesn’t mean you walked on water.

Look it up. They have historical evidence that Christ was a real person. You can choose to believe he was whohe said he was. But he was a real person.

dull boy 11-10-2020 05:16 PM

It’s almost like you’re replying to something other than what I said.

Finnydot 11-10-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 792015)
It’s almost like you’re replying to something other than what I said.

No i answered your question emphatically.

Who cares if you believe Christ walked on water? Thats the basis of faith. You either believe, or you dont. Its not my job to convince you. I believe in spirituality, not religion.

dull boy 11-10-2020 05:30 PM

You’re not following and that’s okay. It’s all good.

uh-oh 11-10-2020 05:56 PM

we've been over this.

john hensley 11-10-2020 07:33 PM

in my opinion, I've just always felt that it's not possible for something to come from nothing. I don't know exactly what God is the right answer, but none of us have the actual answer. I just know that the likelihood of the entire Universe being created for zero reason and then leading to intellectual beings is very small, like IMO, zero. I think there has to be some sort of divine creature that kicked it all off. My personal religious beliefs are my own, but just generally speaking, I don't think that shit's possible, it makes no sense.

dull boy 11-10-2020 08:10 PM

I don’t pretend to know what’s going on with the universe. I’ll never know. Reading about religion and cosmology is like reading good fiction or sociology.

uh-oh 11-10-2020 08:29 PM

its not possible for humans to understand the all. its a futile endeavor

there is 0 historical evidence of the existence of a man named jesus christ. the first mentions of him in any historical record are 100 years after his alleged death. plenty of time for the martyred jew myth to gain enough legs to be spread as history and recorded by romans.

judea was under the rule of rome, and uprisings, rebellions and general unrest was quashed time and time again. the jesus myth is an amalgamation of these figures combined with other mythical figures for an extremist sect to rally behind

Witty 11-10-2020 08:35 PM

Yeah netcees will definitely be the place this debate is settled.