Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   artemus u see this gta v shit (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=8588)

God Of War 07-10-2013 03:45 PM

artemus u see this gta v shit

What are all the kinds of cosmetic alterations you can make to the vehicles? How deep do you plan to go?
In addition to the many cosmetic customization alterations such as body kits, paint jobs/finishes, wheels, exhaust tips, window tints, tire smoke color, bull-bars, extra lights, and lots of other extra accessories, we have modifications that will affect gameplay and vehicle performance. Some of the modifications that affect gameplay include brakes, engine tuning, suspension, horns, bulletproof tires, panel armor, and of course, a general repair! There are more than 1,000 modifications in total. And when you're done customizing your car, you can take a picture of it using the in-game cell phone and upload them to the Social Club.

that shit is going to be insane

anime_boners 07-10-2013 03:47 PM

game is gonna be fucking bonkers

veritas 07-10-2013 03:48 PM

If this game had a dong would ya twirl it in your mouth?

God Of War 07-10-2013 03:49 PM

check this part out @anime_boners

From the demo we saw, it looks like Rockstar has made major changes to gunplay. Can you tell us what's happening?
A massive amount of work went into overhauling animation systems, targeting, and camerawork to really open up new opportunities for the player in the kind of freeform, open-world action shootouts that are the heart of Grand Theft Auto. We wanted shooting to feel more precise and satisfying while supporting multiple styles of play. The controls have been expanded, so now in addition to traditional left trigger "down the sights" aiming, you can also both run and shoot comfortably while only using the right trigger. This retains the benefits of seeing your character from the third-person view while keeping the feel much closer to the range of motion and shooting precision you have in a first-person shooter. It also opens up opportunities for players to develop their skills in both single-player and multiplayer, as the more accurate you are while moving quickly the greater your advantage.

This range of motion and precision is completely new to Grand Theft Auto and it really changes the way shootouts feel. Firing on the run keeps your field of vision open, while the locomotion system adjusts automatically between strafing with your weapon up and the more traditional style of locomotion when you are not actively firing. The additional freedom is great for the kind of chaotic shootouts that emerge when you're out in the open world causing havoc and quickly find yourself heavily outgunned and boxed in.

To make this all work, we added an additional layer to our locomotion system. If you fire your weapon, or become engaged in a fight, your character's bearing changes and your default speed switches from a casual walk to a combat jog, giving you improved mobility as well as a greater sense of urgency. If there's no threat or you haven't been firing, you'll revert back to a relaxed state. The transitions between these states are all handled seamlessly without breaking stride, and your characters always appear aware of their surroundings because they're behaving appropriately. Each character's personality is also reflected in the way they move and handle weapons, whether it's Trevor's aggressiveness, Franklin's swagger, or Michael's efficiency.

veritas 07-10-2013 04:00 PM

Is it ps3 or ps4?

God Of War 07-10-2013 04:01 PM

so far only ps3 and xbox 360

veritas 07-10-2013 04:04 PM

Ok. If this game said yes would you marry it?

God Of War 07-10-2013 04:06 PM

cant i already have a wife

anime_boners 07-10-2013 04:08 PM

Holy shit..

are these parts from an interview somewhere? can you link it if so?

God Of War 07-10-2013 04:10 PM

@anime_boners here is both bro well worth the read the combat shit is insane

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/gr...omization.aspx

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/gr...un-combat.aspx

Split 07-10-2013 04:15 PM

I came

anime_boners 07-10-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God Of War (Post 92683)

good shit. thanks, dude.

God Of War 07-10-2013 04:22 PM

@anime_boners I just heard on a radio interview with one of the creators that if you leave your car in the street the shit will end up in the impound garage lol

Fart 07-10-2013 04:29 PM

the combat mechanics looks sick

Meth 07-10-2013 05:09 PM

I'm way too pumped for this game foreal

TYSON 07-10-2013 05:14 PM

Yes going to copp and saints row...

God Of War 07-10-2013 05:31 PM

im actually thinking about skipping saints row and just getting this and watch dogs

Meth 07-10-2013 05:33 PM

In literally Gonna play GTA for a year without changing games. Rofl. The anticipation makes me wanna play vice city lmao

God Of War 07-10-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meth (Post 92729)
In literally Gonna play GTA for a year without changing games. Rofl. The anticipation makes me wanna play vice city lmao

dude its wierd u say that cuz i have literally been fightng the urge to vice city it

Meth 07-10-2013 05:37 PM

I'm literally staring at it wanting to put it in right now. Lmao