Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144003)

sral 07-23-2020 06:16 PM

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr

8 round exhibition match

who you got?

uh-oh 07-23-2020 06:19 PM

tyson in 1

hype as fuck for it

Geno 07-23-2020 07:22 PM

Man.. Been watching tysons training vids.. YOOOOOO. Hes faster than ever. Says hes in the best shape of his life. Lmao. Poor roy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmI6e_dwA6U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rYUDWoQ0Ns

Zaddy 07-23-2020 07:27 PM

I love roy but Tyson is going to kill him

White LGI 07-23-2020 10:28 PM

They wearing 12 ounce gloves and head gear

It's a point fight ..

Roy gone win

Geno 07-23-2020 11:02 PM

Wack. Roy might get that then

Exis 07-24-2020 12:34 AM

Tyson been a beast since he was 18...nothin' has changed imo.

White LGI 07-24-2020 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 782188)

You definitely didn't follow Mike's career then...after like 95 Mike was trash

Amen 07-24-2020 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exis (Post 782188)

Lmao

Ouch 07-27-2020 04:04 AM

well it'd be crazy... I know for matter of fucking fact.... Tyson is tyson for a reason... and maywheather is a pussy tap tap fighter for a reason.

And unless they talked to each other before.... and even if they did it'd be like appolla creed in a sparring match with that big ass russian.

Tyson would never step in there unless he's ready to throw... even if its planned and floyd gets a few too hard tap taps on him.. tyson will go off.

Geno 07-27-2020 04:26 AM

Ya, but hes fighting roy jones. Not money

Ouch 07-27-2020 04:39 AM

I honestly believe this... and sure a lot of people do.... 60 year old mike tyson, pissed off in a quick fight against floyd.... floyd could run around a bit... i truly believe tyson would beat his as even old.

Useless 07-27-2020 04:39 AM

Lotta mexican pharmaceuticals lol

Tyson by stroke 5th round

Useless 07-27-2020 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 782527)
I honestly believe this... and sure a lot of people do.... 60 year old mike tyson, pissed off in a quick fight against floyd.... floyd could run around a bit... i truly believe tyson would beat his as even old.

Well yeah obv. Tyson got a foot and hunnid pounds on floyd lol. Conor would smash floyd in a real fight, tyson would smash him in boxing, mma or street.

Ouch 07-27-2020 04:44 AM

Connor and Jones was a fucking publicity stunt... they made a good show of it and made like a billion dollars each... but it was a publicity stunt none the less

Ouch 07-27-2020 04:45 AM

we all know jones can out box Conner and in a 'real fight' mma and shit.. jones wouldn't last 30 seconds... we all know that

Useless 07-27-2020 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 782531)
we all know jones can out box Conner and in a 'real fight' mma and shit.. jones wouldn't last 30 seconds... we all know that

Urrrrrhhhhmmmmm....u mean Mayweather...jones got a good hunnid on Conor lol, I'd still pick Conor in an mma fight tho.

Yeah I ain't mad at em, they got paid. What's funny is people actually thought Conor stood a chance in a boxing match vs Mayweather lol. That's just as asinine as Mayweather standing a chance vs Conor in mma, like u said. Only difference is Mayweather would get seriously hurt, unless conor took it easy on em.

Ouch 07-27-2020 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 782533)
Urrrrrhhhhmmmmm....u mean Mayweather...jones got a good hunnid on Conor lol, I'd still pick Conor in an mma fight tho.

Yeah I ain't mad at em, they got paid. What's funny is people actually thought Conor stood a chance in a boxing match vs Mayweather lol. That's just as asinine as Mayweather standing a chance vs Conor in mma, like u said. Only difference is Mayweather would get seriously hurt, unless conor took it easy on em.

anyone who even remotely follows shit knows and agrees with what you said and what I said before that.

honestly though i'd love to see floyd and conner in an MMA fight.. I bet floyd would take him down after one quick punch and guillitine his ass until connor tapped.

Ouch 07-27-2020 05:07 AM

im fucking around.. floyd would never want to do that with mcgregor... he'd get taken down and hurt by one of his back ups back ups back ups sparring partners.

As far as I could tell floyd and mccgregor did that shit for a shit show to see how much money they could make... from what I could tell they both tried hard and whatever... but still at the end of the day lets make a spectacle of this shit, we'll each get 100 million off it... fair enough.

Useless 07-27-2020 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 782537)
anyone who even remotely follows shit knows and agrees with what you said and what I said before that.

honestly though i'd love to see floyd and conner in an MMA fight.. I bet floyd would take him down after one quick punch and guillitine his ass until connor tapped.

Now I know you smoking that good good.....crack rock. U say what now? 135lbs floyd taking Conor down? Then guillotine which is usually what you employ when being taken down. Hope u joking lol...