Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   movie question (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=8859)

TYSON 07-17-2013 03:57 AM

movie question

Has there been any movies where America was the enemy/bad guy? Seriously do they make any foreign movies depicting them fighting American terrorists? Or are we just the shit?

Masaii 07-17-2013 05:35 AM

Lol, dont you big headed faggots have America in the centre of all your school world maps, and split Europe in half? Lmao at that.

Meth 07-17-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masaii (Post 98088)
Lol, dont you big headed faggots have America in the centre of all your school world maps, and split Europe in half? Lmao at that.

Never seen any 2d map like that.

Dominate 07-17-2013 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYSON (Post 98070)
Has there been any movies where America was the enemy/bad guy? Seriously do they make any foreign movies depicting them fighting American terrorists? Or are we just the shit?

Certainly not any American movies. Such a thing would be considered treasonous.

Does North Korea make movies? If so I'm sure you'd find one there

Lars 07-17-2013 06:40 AM

LOL @ THE IGNORANCE/STUPIDITY IN THIS THREAD

'DOES KOREA MAKE MOVIES?'

WOW

Fart 07-17-2013 11:53 AM

usa makes 99% of mainstream movies but i'm sure there's a few indies about how we suck

Strikta 07-17-2013 11:57 AM

These type of movies are yet to come.

In 20 years there will be.

anime_boners 07-17-2013 12:01 PM

you could consider Barefoot Gen

TYSON 07-17-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lars (Post 98097)
LOL @ THE IGNORANCE/STUPIDITY IN THIS THREAD

'DOES KOREA MAKE MOVIES?'

WOW

Yo fuck boy I don't fucking know If korea makes movies, I don't pay attention to them. I just never in my life heard of a movie where America is the enemy.

Masaii 07-17-2013 02:36 PM

You are all idiots. American movies are only mainstream in english speaking countries. Asian movies are mainly mainstream in their respective countries etc etc.

Inb4 muricah made all movies ever created.

Foreign cinema>hollywood

Strikta 07-17-2013 02:45 PM

Foreign cinema is NOT better than Hollywood/US cinema.

Let's get that straight right now.

Masaii 07-17-2013 02:48 PM

In my opinion it has more class. I enjoy both and my dvd collection is about 20% foreign. Just my opinion.

PancakeBrah 07-17-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masaii (Post 98516)
You are all idiots. American movies are only mainstream in english speaking countries. Asian movies are mainly mainstream in their respective countries etc etc.

Inb4 muricah made all movies ever created.

Foreign cinema>hollywood

You do realize that your brazen and obvious anti-american attitude is just as short sighted and idiotic as blatant patriotism. Having a different opinion apart from the consensus doesn't make you smart. Its just a different form of following.

Every single debate is correct in a shade of grey. Settle down with the non sense.

Masaii 07-17-2013 02:49 PM

Read above post mini traps, yeah I said it.

Rawn M.D. 07-17-2013 02:56 PM

Yes n beheaded journalists r usually featured in blair witch type cinematography

PancakeBrah 07-17-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masaii (Post 98529)
Read above post mini traps, yeah I said it.

This is not an isolated incident. You constantly rag on america.

Lars 07-18-2013 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TYSON (Post 98510)
Yo fuck boy I don't fucking know If korea makes movies, I don't pay attention to them. I just never in my life heard of a movie where America is the enemy.

...exactly what I said. Ignorant motherfucker. They have some ladyboy flicks that's probably more your lane though, 'fuckboy'.

Wise Wiggles 07-18-2013 03:41 AM

A dope ass Korean movie is "The man from nowhere"

Watch that and then know..
..that you don't want to fuck with me.
...Cuz I do that shit.
...niggas

Ronic 07-18-2013 04:00 AM

Military aint gonna fund movie that makes them look like the enemy, all I'm sayin.

To be real, american government kind of like the "secondary" bad guy in a lotta hollywood shit tho. Transformers, dog. Decepticons are the main enemy, but government plays a small role as a minor league bad guy for a while there too, til the protagonist makes em get their shit straight some fuckin how. Startin to get real bored of that cliche actually. Oooh government's a dick ooh the secret service are douches ooh government conspiracy oh wait now its the concluding battle of the storyline and the governments on our side now, military strength, patriotism, murica's a cool guy, go murica! smfh

Objective 07-18-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 98526)
Foreign cinema is NOT better than Hollywood/US cinema.

Let's get that straight right now.

THIS! Anyone who says anything else is fucking up.

Why? Because the ammount of SHIT foreign countries produce is extremely high compared to the dope/trash ratio the US have. I don't condone the extreme ammount of biting the US does tho' (read: Oldboy, Let me In, girl with the dragon tattoo etc.), beside of that the US is winning pretty bad. I do fucking love foreign movies, aint big for bollywood, but I've watched enough asian, scandinavian/european and other random productions to talk about it.

Not to mention the ammount of SHITTY actors asia puts into their movies. They got like a handful of great actors you see in every fucking movie they produce. And the rest is, more often than not, sorry excuses for side roles. Europe is a little bit better in that regard, but it can still be pretty poor nonetheless. In my honest opinion Hollywood is better overall, but once ''foreign countries'' put out some great stuff they can shit on Hollywood in terms of storytelling, emotion and quality, but the thing is that it's far from being consistent enough to be better.

As far as movies where the US is being the terrorist etc. all you gotta do is watch some japanese/asian movies about war, and every now and then the US/UK is the bad guys in animè and mangas as well. Especially in animes there's a shitload of hiroshima references etc. It's just that lately (after Astro Boy became a thing and the success with Mononoke basicly) they cater to the west too much for it to be a common thing. I also watched some middle eastern movie about a boy who was by his own after his parents got killed by some US bombing while he was away to buy groceries. After that he ended up trying to find a way to live by his own among the other homeless boys and girls with similar pasts. Emotional as fuck movie, just wish I remembered the title.

Disclaimer: All of this is personal opinion and based on my own fucked up perceptions and must not in any way be taken as fact.