Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   my bro said, "fuck it! get money!" (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142634)

Immolate 04-02-2020 03:42 PM

my bro said, "fuck it! get money!"

my other bro said, "shoot everybody!"

Ouch 04-02-2020 03:45 PM

makes no sense look at ya private mesasges that I sent you

Ouch 04-02-2020 03:46 PM

you're probably scared of me but thers no need to be

Geno 04-02-2020 11:18 PM

Lmao.. Split personality ass nigga

Immolate 04-03-2020 06:48 AM

bro stop dming me about $5 deals that get you 25 years in prison you fucking bum idiot. i already said i dont need it, clear as day. how much fucking clearer can i be

how retarded can YOU be. what fucking kinda retard reaches out to a dude on the INTERNET he dont know SHIT about and tries to do deals that require 100% trust

you are a bum snitch idiot or just way too high on crack. fucking dunce

Ouch 04-03-2020 08:20 PM

was just trying to expand and make money... I don't know weird white kids from upstate.. but you probably do and it could've mutually made us money

anyway, fuck off regardless... you really have big talk online don't you.

Aero 04-03-2020 09:23 PM

Listen to the brother who told you to stop posting.

Victor. 04-04-2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 763149)
was just trying to expand and make money... I don't know weird white kids from upstate.. but you probably do and it could've mutually made us money

anyway, fuck off regardless... you really have big talk online don't you.

Pm me about the deal man

Destroyer 04-04-2020 09:11 AM

Lmao

Ouch 04-04-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victor. (Post 763211)
Pm me about the deal man

was no specifics, I've known that dude (immolate) for years and years ... I know I actually don't know him an vice versa.... but i'm real on here... maybe he's not.... I live in michigan... southern michigan he says he lives up north... and he seems like a white guy or a black guy who knows a lot of white people who do drugs..... and it would be financially mutually beneficial

and so I posed the question to him... he's probably some weirdo kid that doesnt do the things that I do and is worried that i'd rob him

I wouldn't... but its a decent concern on his part.

Bomb Bard 04-04-2020 06:23 PM

Wish you’d jump head first on to a running chainsaw

Ouch 04-05-2020 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Bard (Post 763319)
Wish you’d jump head first on to a running chainsaw

1-8

cool battle record pussy... I don't know who you are but you aren't shit...

you're a dude thats 1-8

Aero 04-05-2020 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 763366)
1-8

you're a dude thats 1-8

You can't make comments if you're 1-8 you just stay silent.

Bomb Bard 04-05-2020 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 763366)
1-8

you're a dude thats 1-8

I just beat you in the BA now do as I say & eat a running chainsaw

Ouch 04-05-2020 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Bard (Post 763368)
I just beat you in the BA now do as I say & eat a running chainsaw

oh you changed ya name you're kill spree

and you didn't beat me btw... my verse was better than yours I don't care what a few of the voters that piggy back off each other say

my shit was better than yours, thats a fact

Ouch 04-05-2020 03:55 AM

fact is niggas don't have an opinion of their own... so whoever the first person to vote they all just follow suit..

lets get real, thats what happened... i'm drunk and old and out of practice and what not.... but you couldn't hold my jock strap even now

one person voted one way, and everyone else just followed suit... thats really what happened... you didn't beat me

Bomb Bard 04-05-2020 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 763374)
oh you changed ya name you're kill spree

and you didn't beat me btw... my verse was better than yours I don't care what a few of the voters that piggy back off each other say

my shit was better than yours, thats a fact

Ooohhh you one of those types. Got it

Ouch 04-05-2020 04:09 AM

I sincerely don't think you beat me... if I were a random person with no dog in the fight or whatever, I would've voted for me.

But like I said, when someone votes on a battle a few times in the first place, people just follow suit. It's always been like that. I know you're probably not an old head like I am.. but its always been that way. I don't do that, i've got my own opinion but a lot of people do.

Why do you think people wait until the last minute or send there verses to a mod.... because they aren't dumb... they know the first few people that vote on the battle will shape how its going to go. And you didn't beat me....what I just said is how it went. It was close but I won, and people initially voted for you.. and everyone else followed along. Thats really what happened.

Ouch 04-05-2020 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Bard (Post 763378)
Ooohhh you one of those types. Got it

right you said you play hockey... bitch you better hockey skate your ass back up to canada because i'll rip your fucking face off in real life

Ouch 04-05-2020 04:25 AM

I was just trying to make money with Immolate in real life... apparently he's either scared or doesn't want to do it. All good no problem.

And dude is like... well why would you ask someone on the internet about that..... good question... answer is I do my business in flint, saginaw and and detroit area and if I am to believe what he says about himself.. he might know people up north. And that could be mutually benefical. So, thats why its not a perplexing concept.